Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears (37613 Views)

NAPTIP Shuts Down Jos Orphanage Home Where Two Children Were Sold For ₦140,000 / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by flashyoba231(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pant miners... If you know them you know them grin grin
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by WetinConsignMe: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
BabbanBura:

WetinConsignYou

E consign me because I have to scroll through the whole damn thing again
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Tonytonex(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Now, one innocent man may go and marry this one. eeh! guys yaf sufferd.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by odinga1of: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
IME1:
Pls ladies that hang their undies inside inside room abi toilet cause you are afraid of hanging them outside not to be stolen, you are on your own.
Your undies need sun, fresh air and proper dryness after you wash them.
Have faith in God.
The ritualist's money maker will surely reject your underwear as you are covered by the blood of the Lamb.
How careful can you be?
You stay in a hostel, you share room, you have flatmates? E jo where you wan hide your undies biko?
Do you hear guys hiding their briefs or boxers?
If you can share kitchen and leave your food on fire and get something in your room and return without fear of poisoning what is cloth you are afraid of

Best comment so far!!!!! you are intelligent and hygienic
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by einsteine(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
itchie:

She said a pastor revealed it to her
Pastors are not gynecologists
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Hades2016(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
So anything that happen to Nigerian ladies now is Yahoo! Boys... Na waha ooooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by chris31(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
No pity to these lazy slay queens coz na wetin dey want dem get
I have tried to advice ladies but they don't want to hear so nothing concern me again
Na who river sees his leg na him it will swallow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Dearlord(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
When Flavor our musician prophesied about the "Panty no na iro " we where never listening to the meaning.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by millionboi2: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Amakavula:
This kind story get k-leg shaaa. Owerri pipu, giving Igbo a bad name. Pant miners !
pant miners ...... hahahahaha
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by olajazz(m): 12:21am On Nov 03, 2018
CandidateOfHell:
This can only happen in Nigeria
useless set of people, how do you sell pant to ritualist, I tire

They sell pant to the people who need it for the ritual
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by dangoteinlaw: 4:12am On Nov 03, 2018
So broke boys now have no option but to blackmail ladies into dating their broke ass...how about alot of yahooboys with families or you think yahooboys don't have a life too ABI?? Some of them living a better life than your broke cursed ass
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by mechanics(m): 4:21am On Nov 03, 2018
After this, some ladies will not still learn from history.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by BabbanBura(m): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

E consign me because I have to scroll through the whole damn thing again

Eyyahhh, sorry Bro!
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by CaptainGOOD: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2018
techgeek12:

captainGOOD

Lmao. grin grin

Weldone bro grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by macho44(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Somebody pls slap this bobrisky for me
How many make I give am?
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by Gerrard59(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2018
That people believe:

- one can get rich through rituals.

- use a lady's pant to make money.

- make a female barren by using her undies.

...tells you a lot about the quality of education obtained and how archaic their cerebrum is.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by egopersonified(f): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2018
Our people can be so lazy. You bought panties for someone with the intent to steal them back, common sense did not tell you to buy two pairs each of different designs. Once she wears one, you take it and replace it with it's double.

On second thoughts, ladies, there are panty linings you can place on tight or trousers, and dispose of without wearing panties. Or you dry your panties by the window in your room.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by tunary(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2018
Xaos:
No one will use panties for rituals.

Even babalawo get class na. I don't believe it.

Some girls panties are so dirty that if you dare use it for rituals, a generational curse of poverty will strike your lineage, your in-laws, your village people and neighbors.
LMAO hilarious
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by tunary(m): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2018
OboOlora:
Hahaha oloriburuku
Yahoo boiz will give u 50k, then use ur destiny and womb to make 50M.
LOL
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2018
some will blame APC for this.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by MhizGladys(f): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fuqman:
Believe it or not, sh*t happens. I've seen worst with my own eyes and all I can say is, ladies be careful out there including guys. Money rituals/yahoo plus are as real as fu*ck and it comes in different schemes.

please share some stories with us
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by chimablack1: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
This story is not true, shes only trying to torment a guy that must have hurt her, Secondly, what do u expect a pastor to tell u? We are so foolish these days that we no longer make use of our common senses, we believe anything a pastor says even things that are logically impossible.
My advice to anyone taking counsel from a pastor, use your common sense first before using what pastors tell u.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by stchinedu: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
She claimed that the particular pant she wore to visit the boyfriend went missing and was sold for a higher price, N350K, according to the pastor.

It must have been VERY dirty. shocked

No wonder he got her new ones

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by dochenaj: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
soberdrunk:
Who them beat, who dey cry? angry Please if anyone is interested in buying old boxers, feel free to contact me, i will be selling very cheap(150k per boxers). You can use my boxers for Yahoo, Google, Hotmail, Rocketmail, whatsapp or even bbm............angry

Ps-Which type of powder aunty rub? angry
Lol. Guy you're funny.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by dochenaj: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
There is more danger in sleeping with someone than them stealing your pants.

If you like come and grab a box of used and unused panties, as long as you have not slept with the girl and she has not slept with anyone with a spiritual link to you, the rituals cannot work.
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by CaptainGOOD: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
macho44:
How many make I give am?

Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by IME1: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
odinga1of:

Best comment so far!!!!! you are intelligent and hygienic

grin
Thanks
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by consultancy: 1:49am On Nov 04, 2018
local girl. attention crazy freak. u got the attention u seek, now go to the bank and cash out
Re: Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears by olajazz(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2018
CandidateOfHell:

Bro I do not believe this

Believe it or not bro, shit happens in this sinful world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Man Trying To Commit Suicide At Jakande, Lagos (Photos) / MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.