Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Biography Of South African Based Nigerian Model, Abby Chioma Zeus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biography Of South African Based Nigerian Model, Abby Chioma Zeus (3296 Views)

Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump / Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of South African Based Nigerian Model, Abby Chioma Zeus by dailystar: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Who Is Abby Chioma Zeus? |Biography of Abby Chioma Zeus| Profile of Abby Chioma Zeus| History of Abby Chioma Zeus | Meet South African Based Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus

Meet South African Based Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus.

The Nigerian born South African model  , Abby Chioma Zeus has been causing a stir on social media ever since she began her boobs movement.
The movement is an advocacy platform she uses to educate women  on reasons they need to be proud of their boobs.

The busty boobs influencer who has a huge following on Instagram noted that her boobs has been big since the age of 13.

According to her:” If you’re asking if my breasts are natural, yes, this is how I’ve looked since I was 13 years old. And I’m okay with it”.

In another boobs-related post she said the people who have a right to complain about her boobs are babies.

“The only people allowed to have an opinion about breasts are new born babies. I’ve never met a new born baby who has a problem with breasts”.

CREDIT; READ ABBY CHIOMA ZEUS FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-abby-chioma-zeus-biography-profile-history-meet-south-african-based-nigerian-model-abby-chioma-zeus/

Re: Biography Of South African Based Nigerian Model, Abby Chioma Zeus by dailystar: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
dailystar:
Who Is Abby Chioma Zeus? |Biography| Profile| History | Meet South African Based Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus

Meet South African Based Nigerian model, Abby Chioma Zeus.

The Nigerian born South African model  , Abby Chioma Zeus has been causing a stir on social media ever since she began her boobs movement.
The movement is an advocacy platform she uses to educate women  on reasons they need to be proud of their boobs.

The busty boobs influencer who has a huge following on Instagram noted that her boobs has been big since the age of 13.

According to her:” If you’re asking if my breasts are natural, yes, this is how I’ve looked since I was 13 years old. And I’m okay with it”.

In another boobs-related post she said the people who have a right to complain about her boobs are babies.

“The only people allowed to have an opinion about breasts are new born babies. I’ve never met a new born baby who has a problem with breasts”.

CREDIT; READ ABBY CHIOMA ZEUS FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-abby-chioma-zeus-biography-profile-history-meet-south-african-based-nigerian-model-abby-chioma-zeus/
Re: Biography Of South African Based Nigerian Model, Abby Chioma Zeus by ozento: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
must u display ur stupidity here? halot!
Re: Biography Of South African Based Nigerian Model, Abby Chioma Zeus by Chiemerie8(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hhhhh

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model, Abby Chioma Comes Out Gay, Shows Off Partner (photos) / VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress / Lady Beautifully Recreates Ebuka's Bat Outfit Into A Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.