Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress (3292 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "It Is Better For Me To Use A S£x toy Than A Penis On My Old Clit / Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy / S*x Toy Store Comes Online To Claim Lilian Esoro Requested For Vibrators... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 3:18am On Aug 11, 2019
“I give myself the best orgasm with my intimacy gadgets that don’t cheat” – Plus sized Nollywood actress,

Curvaceous Nollywood actress, Amara Maduka has disclosed that she is dating herself as she also reveals how she takes care of her s*xual urge as a single lady, in a recent interview she granted.

[size=20pt]click the link below to watch video / see full post[/size]

https://globng.com/i-give-myself-the-best-orgasm-with-my-sx-toys-that-dont-cheat-plus-sized-nollywood-actress-amara-maduka-reveals/
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by shakushakuist(f): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2019
When then

Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by Eugramng(f): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2019
QueenLisa:
“I give myself the best orgasm with my intimacy gadgets that don’t cheat” – Plus sized Nollywood actress,

Curvaceous Nollywood actress, Amara Maduka has disclosed that she is dating herself as she also reveals how she takes care of her s*xual urge as a single lady, in a recent interview she granted.

[size=20pt]click the link below to watch video / see full post[/size]

cool shocked

https://globng.com/i-give-myself-the-best-orgasm-with-my-sx-toys-that-dont-cheat-plus-sized-nollywood-actress-amara-maduka-reveals/
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by Eugramng(f): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2019
shakushakuist:
When then

cool shocked
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
shakushakuist:
When then

everytime
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 12:21am On Aug 12, 2019
cool cool
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 2:52am On Aug 12, 2019
GlobNg.com
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by nikkywoo: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2019
this is so sad
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2019
nikkywoo:
this is so sad

21+ Watch video of Ghanaian actress opening bottle with her big boobs!
Though the ‘bottle cap challenge’ is subtly out of trend on social media, Ghanaian actress, Pamela Odame has made sure she partakes in the challenge.

The actress came through with the challenge with her signature ‘big boobs’ instead of a kick.

While a friend held a bottle of popular alcoholic beverage Kpookeke in the video, the Ghanaian-Kenyan socialite and model ran through in slow motion effect and ended up removing the bottle cap with her ample bosoms.

click this link to watch video

https://globng.com/21-watch-video-of-ghanaian-actress-opening-bottle-with-her-big-boobs/
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy’s Benz

Girl allegedly turns into a snake after alighting from a Benz (GLK) , today, at Uselu, Benin Edo State. the incident took place at uselu before zenith bank in benin city.

click link below

https://globng.com/lady-turns-into-snake-in-benin-after-alighting-from-yahoo-boys-benz/
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Trending
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
We working on Converting 5 Forests To Herdsmen Settlements In Kano State – Governor Ganduje
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
embarassed embarassed
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
globng
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
The music star and former member of the defunct group ‘Psquare’ made this known via his Instagram page on Tuesday, August 27, 2019.
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Eheen
Re: VIDEO:I Give Myself The Best Orgasm With My S*x Toy–nollywood Actress by QueenLisa(f): 2:03am On Sep 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star Ozo Makes Debut On Super Sports Channel (photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel / Tems Pregnant As She Reveals Baby Bump Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.