Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Juju Does Not Exist. Its In The Mind - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Juju Does Not Exist. Its In The Mind (1955 Views)

Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju Does Not Exist. Its In The Mind by hollandis(f): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2010
@poster I hope she didnt get to take a strand of your hair during love making, cos u r so deaddddddddddd cry
Re: Juju Does Not Exist. Its In The Mind by papa190(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I have a craving for Egusi and Ogbono soup, with meat and okporoko. smiley
totally wrong response 2 a different topic, what has she been smokin these days grin grin
Re: Juju Does Not Exist. Its In The Mind by kaycee0604(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2010
[table]kaycee0604
now dat u mentioned cdss d means u def know me
where u part of the 99 set
[/table]

@ vivaladiva U are damm correct.

@poster i beg give the girl number I want to give her something to use
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Juju Does Not Exist. Its In The Mind by 5p1naz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2010
seriously at poster, whats so romantic about this thread??
Re: Juju Does Not Exist. Its In The Mind by ice234: 1:43am On Jul 22, 2010
oboy its for real oh. juju exist oh
Re: Juju Does Not Exist. Its In The Mind by whiteroses(f): 1:52am On Jul 22, 2010
5p1naz:

seriously at poster, whats so romantic about this thread??
they don jazz him already its affecting him, shebi he recognizes the internet and still manages to post wait till its full blown madness
Re: Juju Does Not Exist. Its In The Mind by ice234: 2:14am On Jul 22, 2010
whiteroses:

they don jazz him already its affecting him, shebi he recognizes the internet and still manages to post wait till its full blown madness
lol
Re: Juju Does Not Exist. Its In The Mind by 5p1naz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2010
now that the thread is in its rite place ima reply to ur question. . . . . oh yea juju is for real. . . . what are you? Christian, Muslim, Buddhist , or?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Misconceptions About The Igbos / Echane Festival In Okene Local Govt Area Of Kogi State Begin Monday 22nd May 27 / Yauwa.com African Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.