Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Glory And Destiny Has Been Robbed/prayer For Fulfillment Of Glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Glory And Destiny Has Been Robbed/prayer For Fulfillment Of Glory (738 Views)

Star, Glory And Destiny / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Glory And Destiny Has Been Robbed/prayer For Fulfillment Of Glory by Dara2Dami(f): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
What is Glory?

Glory (in a person), is broad cant really be defined.....smiles. Through the help of the Holy spirit I will break it down as: The beauty of ones existence, it is also seen as a good opinion about you that results to praise and honour, it can also be seen as 'that thing' that announces your beauty of existence on earth

Job 19:9, psalm 3:3

What is Destiny?

Derived from the word destination. It is why you are created, where you are to be in life, it means a well spent purposeful life

Hmmm! after all things said, we can say God has a good purpose for every child of God.

Now the question is if God has a good plan for me as He said, why am I finding it hard to get a good job, live in a good house, marry, have kids, travel abroad etc...

The reasons are: Glory thieves/destiny destroyers. Caused by :Sin, ancestral curses, wicked/envious witches, evil utterances. We are going to pick them one by one latter on this thread to discuss.

What are the results of stolen glory or tampered/ destroyed destiny

1. Stagnation

2. Poverty

3. Fruitlessness

4. Shame

5. Evil utterances said into one's life

6. Death

First story: I heard of a first class students from one of the private universities in Nigeria, who collected over ten awards both in department and overall. On the day of his graduation, this young man had an accident in the Lagos - Ibadan express way and died. (His glory was denied, he couldn't reach his destiny)

Are you where God want you to be?

First prayer point:

Father! Have mercy on me, forgive all my sins and silence every sin speaking against me

(1) (Reply)

Seperating The Wheat From The Weeds/Tares / Do Creationists Publish In Notable Refereed Journals? / I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.