Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video) (737 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Apostle Johnson suleman bares it all in this short clip .. Everyone needs to hear this truths..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51RvDc10VIA
Re: I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Buhari is 70+...
If that's not living long, then I don't know what to say to you, Mr Sule

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video) by Okuda(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Buhari is 70+...

Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video) by tolugar: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
IBB
Atiku
Obj

Don’t just provoke me to start counting

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Apostle Suleiman,

You sell God to the ignorant in exchange for tithe and offering, that is Religious Yahoo Yahoo. If yahoo Yahoo is an OBT, then the Pastors are selling God and God's name for cash and they are monetizing hope and faith of the ignorant and living large.

Pastors shouldnt be the ones throwing jabs at other criminals, because while Politicians take the future of the masses, the Pastors steal the minds and souls.

The best crime to venture into, is Church and Politics, whoever commits another form of crime is in the wrong business.

God is for sale.
Faith & Hope is monetized.
The masses are for conversion into cash, which is why they are said to be converted, it is all about the blue pill.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video) by slivertongue: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nigerian politicans are ' legal' yahoo boys
Re: I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video) by Goldencheese(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Buhari is 70+...

You just want me to laugh this night. Is Baba Buhari now a Yahoo boy? Oooo. Lolz
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video) by Goldencheese(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin
tolugar:
IBB
Atiku
Obj

Don’t just provoke me to start counting
Re: I Have Never Seen A Yahoo Boy That Lived Long- Apostle Suleman( Video) by Sanquine(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
See savage responses grin You people will not kill me here o grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Warning Alart From God ⚠️⚠️⚠️ / Understanding How God Leads - PST. James Echoga. / Sex Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.