Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP (16608 Views)

Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / 2023: I Can't Find My Certificate - PDP VP Candidate, Okowa / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Edum13656: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2018
so WAEC is now doing home delivery of results abi? . lemme send them my exam number and address.
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Moukandjo: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2018
supereagle:

This is attestation issuance.

The definition of an attestation is the act of showing or evidence showing that something is true. A letter of recommendation is an example of an attestation.
Baba, you dey try o! But don't bother explaining to the extremely daft PDP sycophants & hate-filled IPIGs! They still won't get it, no matter how hard you try! They're just too daft!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Jothamthompson: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by BabaO2: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2018
Why this ologbondiyan always acting like a daft. Attestation is not certificate, only confirming the man had what he claims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Johnchizoba(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Osagyefo98:
The Peoples Democratic Party has described the presentation of attestation certificate and confirmation of school certificate result to President Muhammadu Buhari as a tragicomedy.
Buhari had on Friday received his West Africa Examination Council certificate from Dr Iyi Uwadiae, the Registrar of WAEC.
 National Publicity Secretary of the party, Mr. Kola Ologbodiyan, told journalists in Abuja that, the PDP did not expect the president to, “come this low.”
He said, “it is a tragicomedy. We never expected Mr. President to dramatically come this low because you cannot have a certificate and be calling it an attestation. What are they attesting to? We stand by our position that Mr. President has no school certificate.
“it is simply a political certificate. We have said that the Buhari presidency and his handlers are always fretting at the mention of a certificate.  So, they want to mislead Nigerians to say that Mr. President has a school certificate.
“if Mr. President has a certificate, why did he not use it in 2015 election? Why is the certificate suddenly emerging few months to the election?  And have you checked the photograph that was attached to the certificate? In 1961, was it the requirement of WAEC to have a passport attached to school certificate?
“Even in our own generation, was a condition in WAEC that you must submit your passport to be attached to your certificate? They should come off it. It’s too low.
“You remember they procured Martin Luther Award presented to our president which later was discovered to be fake? This is a similar award, a procured. We are waiting for the story of its declaration as another procured document.”

https://punchng.com/buhari-its-simply-a-political-certificate-pdp/

Nigeria is dead already
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by semyman: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2018
PDP go and die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by refugee: 7:54am On Nov 03, 2018
I am disappointed in Kola Ologbodiyan,
Attestation of result can be issued at any point in time and it comes with passport photographs. I was privy to one many years ago. Find out all things properly before coming to make political noise. U will end up losing your line and followership if all you can do is unfoun[b][/b]ded criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2018
omoakin111:

This is what we got from Same Ghane Waec you referenced in your post
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2018
omoakin111:

This is what we got from Same Ghana Waec you referenced in your post

Are you kidding me,, what buhari applied for was an attestation, cert, which is applicable to candidates with missing original results ...i gave ghana as a reference so that people can know certification attestation long exist within waec doctrine and the policy wasnt cooked up by apc to save buhari.
where ever you found that document you posted i can tell you its a big fat lie , we all know you cannt apply for original statement of result twice, if its missing,burnt all lost ,waec only makes provision for an attestation copy with your passport as @ the time of applying for it .... buhari might be a dullard but his team knows better than to write ghana for original copy of result written in katsina, why the jump n pass on naija waec ... was that a shady grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by akdjr(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2018
At times, our level of education become questionable when issue like this is being discussed. Someone presented an attestation which means the original is missing. Now, to verified the authenticity why not simply go simply go to court to demand for the full attendance list of those who sat for the said exam to know if truly he wrote the exam or not. If i could still remember, registration/serial number or both is always assigned to every candidate.

Yesterday too, I saw an headline that Gbenga Daniel (Atikus Campaign DG) said Atiku had been hinted by US that he can come for his Visa and people turn it to campaign. For the sake of clarity, except on invitation by US, nobody can be notified to come and apply for Visa but rather u go to embassy to apply and if granted, fine! But if denied,you move on and possibly apply later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Indigenous(f): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2018
Buhafool and his Fulani terrorist APC party will destroy nizooria
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by asanwafo: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2018
Atiku must visit the US if PDP wants us to listen to their unfounded criticisms.#Atikumustvisittheus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Geesaintagape: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2018
I'm disappointed in Buhari completely.
The passport alone says it all
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by princdebola201(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

What about Tinubu?
tinubu wasin america 2012 say another thi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by rusher14: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
I thought PMB said his WAEC certificate is with DHQ so how come he is now being presented with another one with an old age passport photo? At what age did he sat for the exam? I smell forgery here supported by top WAEC officials

It is always the least educated of you lot that make comments.
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2018
What a shame lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2018
At least he presented something Arithief should get to US border too
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by jefff455: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2018
CilicMarin:
When is Atiku going to America? grin grin
when will you use your brain
buhari that is your God went there and he was called lifeless

when your God goes to America and don't comeback lifeless let us know

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by billyG(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2018
PDP can go to court or GO & DIE!can WAEC issues SOR to who did not sat for d exam?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by michodgreat: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2018
Hmm we never ceased to amaze the world. Even heaven is flabbergasted with the height of manipulation of things in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Realist2: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2018
Buhari is fraud personified, himself as a double, his integrity, his corruption fight, his preaching, everything about him is fake.
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2018
rusher14:

I sight you Prof of Harvard..That attestation or whatever you call it is fake.Do you know the numbers of SAN PMB hired when this WAEC issue came up and the amount he paid for legal services just to present a certificate?
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2018
rusher14:

You that is at the zenith of most educated clap for yourself.
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2018
supereagle:

Stop exposing your ignorance. When you approach WAEC for confirmation or anything on certificate attestation, you will use the current passport.

I sight you Prof of Harvard..That attestation or whatever you call it is fake.Do you know the numbers of SAN PMB hired when this WAEC issue came up and the amount he paid for legal services just to present a certificate?
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by demitola(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2018
tolulope1990:
Before nko...
We all know say nah scam...
Employer doesn't keep original documents of an employee....
Who does that
Hmmm... You need to dig further in your scope of knowledge. We all actually need to. I never believed some employers would demand for and retain original certificates too till i worked for a medical Doc., who came to my office trusting i could do a good job in redesigning and printing for duplicate as originals as an Artist. He confessed to me dat he jst applied in a medical firm and certainly his originals would be taken. This would demmobilize him from jumping to any better offer after theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by rusher14: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

Only a fool would overlook the best legal experts he can get when a case is before the courts.

On the simple basis of technicalities you could be found guilty of a crime you never commited.
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by princfred(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2018
WAEC was established in 1952, so WAEC is 66 years old, Buhari is 74 years old as he claims, please at what age did Buhari sit for WAEC? So Buhari sat for WAEC at the age of 8? Interesting...
Northern Nigeria was not even under WAEC coverage in the 60's, Cambridge was in charge, and hausa language wasn't even a subject then... How desperate can people be for power??
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by tolulope1990(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2018
demitola:

Hmmm... You need to dig further in your scope of knowledge. We all actually need to. I never believed some employers would demand for and retain original certificates too till i worked for a medical Doc., who came to my office trusting i could do a good job in redesigning and printing for duplicate as originals as an Artist. He confessed to me dat he jst applied in a medical firm and certainly his originals would be taken. This would demmobilize him from jumping to any better offer after theirs.

Ooh I think I get you right now but military does not do that... I have brother in military that I verified from
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Guide777(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2018
Real meaning of APC administration’s famous words

Iberiberism - state of political misbehavior e.g. Kock’Rochas’.
Lazy youth – Action of a young person who roam the street aimlessly on motorbike like Yusuf.
Pighting Kwarapshun _: Robbing peter to pay Paul.
Kwarapshun Pighting back: When you are afraid your pretense in fighting corruption would discovered , you intend to blackmail anybody who is not zombified.
Deodorant – Act of using carrot to fight corruption by patronizing your political friends.
Insecticide - Act of using cane to fight corruption by dealing with your perceived political enemies.

Terrorism – The action of a Group who employs street protest, and rallies to press home their demands e.g I.P.O.B, and Shiites etc.
Technical defeat – A state of achieving imaginary defeat of your enemy while your enemy coordinates real attack on you.
Tolerance: - Accommodate the visiting herdsmen, it either you give up your land or you are dead.
Transmission! Transmission!! : A slip in mental state where every roger taken in the line of duty impact an equal disorientation on your mental faculty.
Direct Primary: A process where an incumbent political aspirant who has lost favour of power- that -be in APC meets his political waterloo.
Indirect Primary: A process where a favoured politician in APC is assured of ticket.
Integrity: feigning ignorance after scamming people with “I am not aware” alibi.

If you know more, Please feel free to add your own………….
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by gentleguy1975: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Buhari failed in mathematics.
This same Buhari failed in Health Science.
Truth be told, Nigerians are expecting too much from this man.
How on earth will a man that failed mathematics make $1 equal to N1? How will he be able to manage Nigeria's economy and growing population?
Why won't a man that failed health science all of a sudden become a health tourist?
Indeed, we made a grave mistake in 2015.
Such that must be corrected in 2019.
All thanks to Atiku, Obi and Saraki (the 3 wise men). These three men still give us hope.
Are we talking about fake result or that of failure in mathematics? this hatred is so nuch
Re: Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP by Alary: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2018
highchief1:
when is trump coming to Nigeria?did god create u a second hand cloth?i have travelled to over 10 great countries but I haven’t gone to America I hate the country.you must be so stupid to be asking Atiku to go to America are they giving heavens ticket there?
You are myopic ,it is not by going there that matters , the issue here is that he is personal non Grata in the US .His name is listed among the corrupt elements around the world ,that are not allowed in the state. .That is a big dent on his image , he should clear air on that first .this is not whether you hate USA or Atiku loves Dubai .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! / Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo / I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.