Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) (838 Views)

How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death / South African Man Dies On Top Of A Heavily Endowed Prostitute During Sex Romp / Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) by zoba88: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
An African took to Facebook to share the story of what's currently happening in Thailand.According to report,Thailand new immigration boss has told all Nigerians and other Africans leaving in the country to leave even if you have your papers complete.They arrest Africans,handcuff and imprison them whether you have papers or not.Below is what the man wrote....

'Black is very strong.
I really do not know what is going on now in Thailand as concerning the immigration bereau.i have all my documents of my child an i have never done anything wrong in thailand but immigration arrest me an put me on handcuff same like i do bad.i never do anything bad in Thailand, i never have problem with anyone in Thailand..i have all my documents but why immigration don't want to give me visa, that's what i really do not understand about immigration now in Thailand

I hope the Thai government(immigration bereau) should also not forget that have alot of Thai citizens in my country an in other countries too.secondly they should not forget that have many black people who are married , an have children in Thailand.. What exactly do the Thai Government(immigration) thinking when they treat foreigners like cowards.
If your own citizens in my country an other countries are also treated this way like shit is it going to be a good way or is that how life has to be.?

One day I will go and never come back again'

cc; Lalasticlala,myd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/thailand-police-become-racistsarrest.html

Re: Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) by zoba88: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2018

Re: Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) by Evablizin(f): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Sorry oh,but who d snap all these pictures?
alhassanyusuf29:
Nyamuri flat.heads see what u guys have done!! Everywhere u go u most show ur character by spoiling our image!! U claim biafra but if ur caught prostituting, drug peddling , smuggling , ritual and fraud, u claim Nigerian!!

Wgy must u constitute a nuisance where ever u go, can't u stay home and do whatever illegal business in ur poto-poto land!!...now bcoz of the likes ikechukwu, emeka etc, I can't enter for those shemales I wanted to see!! Mtswww
Have you taken your drugs today?

Re: Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) by sarrki(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Evablizin:
Sorry oh,but who d snap all these pictures?

Dear don’t ask for the picture

Let’s lnow the name
Re: Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) by sarrki(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please let’s verify

He should be among the followers of Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) by CilicMarin: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Aborted Development!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) by jumpandpas(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
CilicMarin:
Aborted Development!
sarrki:
Please let’s verify
He should be among the followers of Nnamdi Kanu

See them.
Re: Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nyamuri flat.heads see what u guys have done!! Everywhere u go u most show ur character by spoiling our image!! U claim biafra but if ur caught prostituting, drug peddling , smuggling , ritual and fraud, u claim Nigerian!!

Wgy must u constitute a nuisance where ever u go, can't u stay home and do whatever illegal business in ur poto-poto land!!...now bcoz of the likes ikechukwu, emeka etc, I can't enter for those shemales I wanted to see!! Mtswww

1 Like

Re: Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

just lukat your useless transmission.
Re: Thailand Police Become Racists,arrest And Handcuff African Man With Papers(pics) by Evablizin(f): 5:43am On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:

Dear don’t ask for the picture
Let’s lnow the name
cheesy He is our brother.

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death On New Year Day, For Denying Him Sex / School Owner Arrested Over Sex With Girl, 2 / Family Of Civil Defence Officer Killed By Policemen Walk Out DPO During Condolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.