Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral (52281 Views)

Thousands Of Fans Line Up To Pay Their Respects To Pele As His Coffin Arrives Fo / Tears Flow As Leicester City Owner’s Coffin Arrives At Bangkok For His Funeral / Tears Flow As Leicester City Owner's Coffin Arrives At Bangkok For His Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
By Eyo Nse,

Leicester City owner, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha’s body has arrived in Bangkok, Thailand, Brainnews report.

The 60-year-old was one of five people killed when his helicopter crashed after taking off from the King Power Stadium last weekend in England.

Funeral arrangements have now got underway with as hearse seen arriving at the Wat Debsirindrawas Ratchaworawiharn Temple in the Thai capital.

Tributes have flooded in from across football with thousands of supporters from all clubs making visits to Leicester’s ground to pay their respects this week.

The funeral will begin on Saturday and last for seven days.

His 60-year-old’s son, Aiyawatt and wife Aimon also believed to be in the city ahead of the funeral, also in attendant was Employees of King Power.

Funeral details, issued to Thai media, said a bathing ceremony would start at a temple in Bangkok on Saturday, November 3.

Leicester City players will fly to Bangkok after their game against Cardiff on Saturday, will also make a 12,000-mile round trip to Bangkok next week to attend the funeral of Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.

Mr Vichai’s contributions to various charities, has made the funeral to be described as “royal sponsored”.

This will be followed by recitation ceremonies over seven days. The date of a cremation ceremony has not been set yet.

Read More At http://www.brainnewsradio.com/leicester-city-owners-coffin-arrives-at-bangkok-for-his-week-long-funeral-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2018

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by danny56: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
One funny thing about life is that, life goes on, nothing stand still because of this....even Leicester City will play their match this weekend. angry angry

Make full prove of your life.... you will give account of it one day.... cry

241 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by cooldipo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Awwww

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Life is nothing the number of days we live, its the number of Life in the days... Rest on

19 Likes

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by BrainnewsRadio(f): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
And now his watch has ended. RIP Srivaddhanaprabha.

[img]https://media1./images/27c1c97256c0e9a41cade6c69c694008/tenor.gif?itemid=5434305[/img]

66 Likes

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by BrainnewsRadio(f): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
danny56:
One funny thing about life is that, life goes on, nothing stand still because of this....even Leicester City will play their match this weekend. angry angry

cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Odobaone: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
I join d LCFC family to mourn you demise sir. Continue to rest on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Learnstuffs: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Life is meaningless. You work hard, get all the successes and voom!! One day you are gone. All you have worked for is snatched from you.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by MrOwonikoko: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pls can someone pronounce the last name of his names pls? undecided angry

And wait pls! I saw in the story that his 60yr old son too and his also 60yrs old b4 his death.

6 Likes

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by EmirAbj: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
To Pronounce This Name Na Big Problem

2 Likes

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by apesinola001: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by itchie: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
What did they put inside the coffin? They were all burnt to ashes

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by zombieTRACKER: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
danny56:

Live life like no tomorrow... Be merry

Enjoy every bit of it

It all ends one day

3 Likes

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by AngelicBeing: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Every power of the wasters assigned to waste me at the point of success and fulfilment, be wasted by fire and thunder sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by faithfull18(f): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
Eeyah
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by mimimile93: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
danny56:

Give account to who? Who was there when you were fighting your demons by yourself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by babzo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Life is meaningless. You work hard, get all the successes and voom!! One day you are gone. All you have worked for is snatched from you.

I disagree sir.

Life is a part of Gods plan. It has a purpose. No is born or lives by chance.

7 Likes

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by yeyeboi(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
OK
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Auxtin85(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
As rich as this man was, he won't be buried with a single house or car, now he is going to face his judgement. Vanity upon vanity is vanity. May his soul rest in peace. The one thing that makes every man equal at last is death.

2 Likes

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Starke(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
2 plots of land in Isolo Lagos state located in a very strategic part of town for sale. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by BlackAdam55(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
vanity upon vanity ,rip to him
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by hucienda: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
Condolences to his family, Leicester and Thailand.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by uriris: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2018
itchie:
What did they put inside the coffin? They were all burnt to ashes
go and open it since that's what you are after.

6 Likes

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by helphelp: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
Heeeyaaaa....

All man shall die, time is the only factor.

Do good, be good. Enjoy life

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Learnstuffs: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
babzo:

I disagree sir.

Life is a part of Gods plan. It has a purpose. No is born or lives by chance.

Are you sure? God gives us life for sure. He also takes us when due. But he allows us to determine the direction of our life. I can wake up today and decide to end my life which is a personal decision. If I live in Nigeria, I am more likely to die by road accident due to our recklessness. I can die of a kidney disease if I cannot raise money for a transplant. If I confront a military man just like the Shires, I could get killed. The list is endless

7 Likes

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Auxtin85(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Live life like no tomorrow... Be merry

Enjoy every bit of it

It all ends one day

While you merry and live life to the fullest, don't forget you will be accountable to your maker. I wish the wicked will remember the end of every man is death.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Auxtin85(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Starke:
2 plots of land in Isolo Lagos state located in a very strategic part of town for sale. Check my signature.

Are they looking for a plot of land to bury this man?

11 Likes

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by TellMeNothing: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Leicester to win Cardiff has a whopping 2 odds in the books. By everything that liveth on earth these guys cannot loose that game tommorow.

Play this game on your favourite bookie and double your money tommow.

CAVEAT: This does not promotes gambling. Bet with what you can aford to loose.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony / Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.