Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral (52307 Views)

Thousands Of Fans Line Up To Pay Their Respects To Pele As His Coffin Arrives Fo / Tears Flow As Leicester City Owner’s Coffin Arrives At Bangkok For His Funeral / Tears Flow As Leicester City Owner's Coffin Arrives At Bangkok For His Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by enemyofprogress: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
EmirAbj:
To Pronounce This Name Na Big Problem
me I no dey even bother to call it, na jump I dey jump pass am
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by ednut1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
danny56:
One funny thing about life is that, life goes on, nothing stand still because of this....even Leicester City will play their match this weekend. angry angry

Make full prove of your life.... you will give account of it one day.... cry
when u die u die. We are not giving any account abeg

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by RoyalStyles2020: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
Abi e ri ishe olorun bi.. Alara ni oluwa. Bo lowo wa ku, bo ni wa ku. Car/tricycle/bicycle/motorcycle can easily crush a poor man walking around the street and death still makes it look like the one that can afford to fly Chopper still afford his/her own expensive death. E ronu piwada eyin ara.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by EmirAbj: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
me I no dey even bother to call it, na jump I dey jump pass am

I have bin trying to pronounce am for the past 15 minutes now still don't get it
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by lexy2014: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Read More At http://www.brainnewsradio.com/leicester-city-owners-coffin-arrives-at-bangkok-for-his-week-long-funeral-photos/

"His 60-year-old’s son, Aiyawatt and wife Aimon also believed to be in the city ahead of the funeral, also in attendant was Employees of King Power."

Vichai was 60years old. How come his son Aiyawatt is also 60years old?
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by enemyofprogress: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
EmirAbj:

I have bin trying to pronounce am for the past 15 minutes now still don't get it
even the owner of the name no fit pronounce am till he died
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by EmirAbj: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
enemyofprogress:
even the owner of the name no fit pronounce am till he died

grin Kikikikiki... Maybe one of the angel in heaven go help him out pronouncing it
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by jajernwa22: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=BrainnewsRadio post=72631946]

Read More At http://www.brainnewsradio.com/leicester-city-owners-coffin-arrives-at-bangkok-for-his-week-long-funeral-photos/[/quote
Rest in Peace sir.
if I know this in time I wouldn't play leceister city to win because the players are mourning
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Auxtin85(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
The death of any other person who died the same day this man died won't be heard of. Many bereaved family will rather mourn this man than their dead.

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by millionboi2: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Every power of the wasters assigned to waste me at the point of success and fulfilment, be wasted by fire and thunder sad
lol

Enjoy every moment and dat God's time is d best.

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by bettercreature(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
EmirAbj:

Pronounce Vicker srivad-Hana Praba
This vanity upon vanity people won’t allow somebody to have peace
Enjoy your life to the fullest! No heaven anywhere we are just like Chicken
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by EmirAbj: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
bettercreature:
Pronounce Vicker srivad-Hana Praba
This vanity upon vanity people won’t allow somebody to have peace
Enjoy your live to the fullest! No heaven anywhere we are just like Chicken

Hmmm
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Timagex(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Xaos:
And now his watch has ended. RIP Srivaddhanaprabha.

[img]https://media1./images/27c1c97256c0e9a41cade6c69c694008/tenor.gif?itemid=5434305[/img]
and now his watch has ended! cool
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by babzo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Learnstuffs:

Are you sure? God gives us life for sure. He also takes us when due. But he allows us to determine the direction of our life. I can wake up today and decide to end my life which is a personal decision. If I live in Nigeria, I am more likely to die by road accident due to our recklessness. I can die of a kidney disease if I cannot raise money for a transplant. If I confront a military man just like the Shires, I could get killed. The list is endless

NOTHING happens in the Universe without God first approving it, to the last detail even the clothes you are wearing now or not wearing. It doesnt mean its what God wants, but he has given us free will to do as we want. Many things like what you described above are not his perfect will, but EVERYTHING happens according to His plan and decision. Ephesians 1:11

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by RexTramadol1: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2018
His songs will be missed
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Ayobami7(m): 12:10am On Nov 03, 2018
OK
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Codes151(m): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Dust to dust
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by themanderon: 12:57am On Nov 03, 2018
Within seconds the life of a vibrant, powerful, super rich, and full of life billionaire businessman was just cut short forever. He must have planned meeting upon meetings for the next coming days but it was not to be.
A lesson to us all to live everyday as if its gona be your last. Live well and leave fond memories for people to remember you with.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by akilo1: 1:52am On Nov 03, 2018
Money can't buy life ...give your life to Christ

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Akuruoulo(m): 2:01am On Nov 03, 2018
Rip sir
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by gladisa7: 2:47am On Nov 03, 2018
God save your children from crash/accident.. Amen!
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by popsyleo1: 3:38am On Nov 03, 2018
Rip
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Mac2016(m): 4:39am On Nov 03, 2018
lexy2014:

"His 60-year-old’s son, Aiyawatt and wife Aimon also believed to be in the city ahead of the funeral, also in attendant was Employees of King Power."

The only thing wrong can be corrected by substituting of the “His" with "The"...the apostrophe at the end of the old (old's) is a great clue

2 Likes

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by mechanics(m): 4:42am On Nov 03, 2018
danny56:
One funny thing about life is that, life goes on, nothing stand still because of this....even Leicester City will play their match this weekend. angry angry

Make full prove of your life.... you will give account of it one day.... cry
That's true.

1 Like

Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:33am On Nov 03, 2018
Mac2016:

The only thing wrong can be corrected by substituting of the “His" with "The"...the apostrophe at the end of the old (old's) is a great clue

Thanks brother

I love people like you, you applied it without insult

The son is 33 years (1985).

Sorry for the error.
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:35am On Nov 03, 2018
lexy2014:

So sorry for the error

The son was born in 1985 (33 years)

I will correct it at my end. Thanks
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by Ilerioluwa02: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2018
His own christ has come after all... RIP man
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by ibietela2(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2018
[s]
Auxtin85:
As rich as this man was, he won't be buried with a single house or car, now he is going to face his judgement. Vanity upon vanity is vanity. May his soul rest in peace. The one thing that makes every man equal at last is death.
[/s]
Re: Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral by ibietela2(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2018
[s]
BlackAdam55:
vanity upon vanity ,rip to him
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die / Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.