Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Set To Release His New Book - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Set To Release His New Book (374 Views)

Jose Mouriho: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Set To Leave Manchester United / Match Preview: Pogba And Ibrahimovic Set To Start As United Faces Newcastle / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Set To Release His New Book by OfficialDlh(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Football icon Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to release his new book titled 'I am Football' and the Superstar has taken to his Instagram account to announce his excitement.

The book will be released on the 8th of November and it will be released on different languages.

Here is Ibrahimovic post about his new book.

'Next week my new book I am football is out! It is a book about my career as a football player and it has been a lot of fun working on it. Lots of pictures and interviews with me and with people I have worked with through my career. It will be released in Swedish, English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Italian and Norweigan.'

Source: http://www.elitessport.de/2018/11/zlatan-ibrahimovic-set-to-release-his.html

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Set To Release His New Book by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Zlatan has written more books than buhari

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Set To Release His New Book by Anduku: 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
He will soon cause another set of controversy with this one now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Neymar To Force PSG Exit As Barca Prepare For Return / Pep Guardiola Says There Are Only 15 Players In Manchester City Ahead Of UCL Tie / Moses And His Future In Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.