Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate – Presidency Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate – Presidency Reveals (536 Views)

2nd Term: Presidency Reveals Those To Be Appointed In Buhari’s Cabinet / Presidency Reveals How Buhari Defeated Atiku, PDP / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate – Presidency Reveals by 18Ebiscoo: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
The Presidency has explained how President Muhammadu Buhari got his certificate from the West African Examination Council, WAEC, after many years.

His special assistant on New media, Bashir Ahmaad in response to questions on how Buhari collected his certificate, urged Nigerians with missing certificates to apply.

Ahmad said all the president did was to pay N20,000 and submit two photographs to WAEC.

He wrote: “In case you don’t know, just as President Buhari did, you can also obtain ‘Attestation of Results’ from WAEC Nigeria.

“Lost your certificate? Submit your two recent passport photographs and pay N20,000 in draft, WAEC will do the rest for you.”

DAILY POST recalls that Buhari had been under attack after he failed to submit his credentials to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, as the various presidential candidates’ credentials were made available.

Buhari only submitted an affidavit where he claimed that his credential was with the Secretary of the Military Board.

However, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, on Friday announced that President Muhammadu Buhari had received the attestation certificate and confirmation of school certificate result from the West African Examination Council, WAEC.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/waec-what-buhari-did-to-collect-his.html

Re: WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate – Presidency Reveals by Eshinwaju: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
God bless our president... cool
Re: WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate – Presidency Reveals by ozo13(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
A real strategist
Re: WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate – Presidency Reveals by EmirAbj: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
If You Like Presents Ican Certificate All We Shall Do As Nigerians Is To Send You Back To Daura
Re: WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate – Presidency Reveals by unite4real: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
EmirAbj:
If You Like Presents Ican Certificate All We Shall Do As Nigerians Is To Send You Back To Daura

You can speak for yourself. As for me and my households, Sai Baba all the way. My PVC is waiting. In fact our PVC is waiting and we are equally Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate – Presidency Reveals by Vicboi1(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2018
My question if this process was simple why didn't he do it back then in 2015?

1 Like

Re: WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate – Presidency Reveals by kolybay(m): 12:29am On Nov 03, 2018
Vicboi1:

Asking as even if he did get it then gonna change your hatred towards him.
Re: WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate – Presidency Reveals by henchamb(m): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2018
Vicboi1:
It's a new policy that started from August 2015. Few months after the election

Re: WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate – Presidency Reveals by FriendNG: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Vicboi1:

The system was adopted that same year 2015. It is impossible before then.
Re: WAEC: What Buhari Did To Collect His Certificate – Presidency Reveals by Mynd44: 1:14am On Nov 03, 2018

(1)

FG Feeds Pupils With 6Million Eggs 594 Cows Weekly Under School Feeding Program / Benin, Other Towns To Have Free Internet Access – Obaseki / Saraki Should Hold A World Press Conference On Recent Elections In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.