Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

2nd Term: Presidency Reveals Those To Be Appointed In Buhari’s Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Term: Presidency Reveals Those To Be Appointed In Buhari’s Cabinet (2044 Views)

I Never Wanted Third Term Presidency - Obasanjo / Dokpesi, Others Sells Atiku One-Term Presidency, Explains How It Favours SE / 800m Trek: Buhari Physically Fit For Second Term – Presidency Tells Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Term: Presidency Reveals Those To Be Appointed In Buhari’s Cabinet by LittleBride: 5:14pm On May 23, 2019
The Presidency Wednesday gave an insight into the calibre of people to be appointed as Ministers in President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term, Igbere TV reports.

It said the brightest and best of Nigerians are expected to serve in the president’s next cabinet.

Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the president, disclosed this when he appeared as a guest on Channels Television on Wednesday.

He said the cabinet will not only be occupied by members of the ruling party alone, adding that the president will as well accommodate best brains from opposition parties.

Speaking further, Adesina said his principal is currently consulting widely with the leadership of the APC as well with others in order to ensure that he assembles the brightest and best minds in his cabinet.

“Yes, the president has to consult widely, not just limited to the party. Yes, the party will be part of it but he will consult widely. If you look at this cabinet that is exiting, there are lots of non-APC members in it. That means the president will draw members from whichever areas he can find”.

On whether members of other political parties will make the list, Adesina said “The president is going to assemble the brightest and best of Nigerians”.

When asked to assess the performance of the outgoing ministers, Adesina declined saying, “I sit in the cabinet but my principal assembled the cabinet and he is the one who can assess the cabinet and judge them”.

Igbere TV earlier reported on how the president, Wednesday, during a valedictory session of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, instructed his ministers to handover unfailingly May 28.

The president, who did not immediately dissolve his cabinet, handed down an instruction to the ministers to continue working till May 28.

Igbere TV reports that President Buhari is expected to name his cabinet almost immediately after his inauguration for second term on May 29.

http://igberetvnews.com/709427/2nd-term-presidency-reveals-those-to-be-appointed-in-buharis-cabinet/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: 2nd Term: Presidency Reveals Those To Be Appointed In Buhari’s Cabinet by bigtt76(f): 5:19pm On May 23, 2019
Cabinet that will be made up of ex-governors who lost 2nd term elections or senatorial seat mtscheeeeeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Term: Presidency Reveals Those To Be Appointed In Buhari’s Cabinet by 9jaArea: 5:21pm On May 23, 2019
Fashola, Ameachi, Kachukwu, ugbe and the aviation guy should make a comeback

1 Like

Re: 2nd Term: Presidency Reveals Those To Be Appointed In Buhari’s Cabinet by eobianke(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2019
I am a recent graduate waiting for NYSC which might come up probably in November. Please guyz if there is any one who has any opportunity legally which I can do temporally to make a living please help. I have OND In chemical Engineering and just rounded up my B Eng in same chemical Engineering. Am currently staying in Agbor Delta State but am very well ready to mobile anywhere.
Please friends don't ignore
0 7 0 1 7198002.
Re: 2nd Term: Presidency Reveals Those To Be Appointed In Buhari’s Cabinet by Kingosytex(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2019
cabinet that will be made up thesame group of thieves who have stolen and will continue to steal the future of millions of nigerians

mr LIE is about to take his lies to the next level...
Re: 2nd Term: Presidency Reveals Those To Be Appointed In Buhari’s Cabinet by Blessynokoro: 6:59pm On May 23, 2019
Watching
Re: 2nd Term: Presidency Reveals Those To Be Appointed In Buhari’s Cabinet by amajato: 9:37pm On May 23, 2019
Vacancy...
Teachers are needed in the following areas in a primary school.

1. English language or linguistic
2. Mathematics, physics, biology or chemistry
3. Geography

Note.. you must be residing in Benin and with at least 3 years experience in teaching.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: 2nd Term: Presidency Reveals Those To Be Appointed In Buhari’s Cabinet by lalasticlala(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2019
I have noticed that all Igbere TV does is to copy articles from other websites like Punch, Vanguard, Daily Post, NAN, Premium Times, etc. When they post, instead of saying according to Punch or..... They will replace the name of the site they copied from with Igbere TV

This is plagiarism and Nairaland doesn't encourage that. It's against rule 9.

Dominique, mynd44
Re: 2nd Term: Presidency Reveals Those To Be Appointed In Buhari’s Cabinet by Horbar1: 10:58am On May 24, 2019
I hope it would not take you a year to form your cabinet Mr President ? �

Last time I checked it was 6 months that it took you to select certificate f******

(1) (Reply)

INEC Server: Bye Bye To Buhari As Atiku Is Set For Big Victory At Supreme Court / Like Russia Collusion And Jussie Smollet, So Are The Mass Shootings! / Photos: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Donald Trump Rally In Iowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.