Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? (54472 Views)

Lamborghini Or Ferrari - Which One Is The Most Expensive / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by dierich: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
God punish the person that ask this foolish question. even, a dirty lambo without engine better pass tear rubber Camry.

1 Like

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by leonard002(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
i choose keke grin
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by jae101(f): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
uhm...I sell car wash..bring the lambo over here biko
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by madapcmod: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Imagine question? NL has gone to d dogs
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by tunary(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
EbukaHades10:
By the time I drive it,it will clean by force.
lol
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Dude397(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Very dumb question....
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by tunary(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
BubuZombi:
OP, would you take Dirty $100 or a Clean N1000(5)
This is a perfect answer to that stupid question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by thedondada(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
fabienjoe:
Can't imagine a dumber question..Does dirt reduce the value of a car. A dirty lambo can be washed clean....And how does one begin to choose between a Lambo and a Toyota Camry?

Dirty lambo. I won't even wash it forever and will still take it over the Camry.
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hello everyone

Check out my reaction video to A.D.A.N - Pacific on YouTube,the group is amazing,I wasn't expecting the song to be that good especially the fact they are from Port Harcourt ..check it out and subscribe,like,share and comment your opinions as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6nOEMhD_4o
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Alal(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
carbon1224:
Abi Camry Dey craze ni even make he no get engine na Lamborghini all the way
if e no get engine how you go drive am
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by OfficialSam(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
finofaya:
Pure driving pleasure:

Lambo.

Luxury:

Very clean Camry.

Resale value:

Lambo.

Ease of maintenance:

Very clean Camry.

Practicality:

Very clean Camry.

Wow factor:

Lambo.

Ecofriendliness:

Very clean Camry.

So the Camry is ahead. I'll take the Lambo thanks God bless you and God bless me.

Did you just give luxury to Camry? This nigga must be on a cheap drug.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by aalafasy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
which kind question b dis, Lambo wey u go collect sell buy 10 camry
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by ponti93(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
On the other hand... To get this ROLLS ROYCE WRAITH,...whatsapp signature

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Toyota Camry bawo?
Them be mate?
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by superamoled: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
Na ₦300 carwash remain
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by iykejazz: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Let them tell some of you the cost of replacing a lambo damaged side mirror, I am sure half of the people shouting lambo will quickly switch to camry.
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by SureBETarena: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
finofaya:

No sir. Think in terms of driving comfort.

A very clean Camry is packed with enough options to make it feel like you never left your room when you drive one. For example, the suspension is not as hard and unforgiving as that of the Lambo, you can have a proper entertainment system in the Camry with head rest screen and maybe a nice JBL audio, the 8 way power, non racing, heated and probably also air conditioned seats are designed to cuddle your body, and you have a list of safety features and driving assists longer than I wish to type.

The Lambo is definitely more luxurious in terms of its performance, but I think I got that covered under "sheer driving pleasure".
The way you ate hyping that kpangolo bro one would think you are referring to a Benz. sad
finofaya:

No sir. Think in terms of driving comfort.

A very clean Camry is packed with enough options to make it feel like you never left your room when you drive one. For example, the suspension is not as hard and unforgiving as that of the Lambo, you can have a proper entertainment system in the Camry with head rest screen and maybe a nice JBL audio, the 8 way power, non racing, heated and probably also air conditioned seats are designed to cuddle your body, and you have a list of safety features and driving assists longer than I wish to type.

The Lambo is definitely more luxurious in terms of its performance, but I think I got that covered under "sheer driving pleasure".
The way you are hyping that kpangolo Camry bro one would think you are referring to a Benz.
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by gift01: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Its like asking if one would take a dirty 1,000 naira note as against a clean 100 naira note
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by lordofreal(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Me wey u dey asked do I even looks neat?
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by lammsohiman(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Me that u are asking this question sef, do I look clean
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
It ain't easy to get a used Lambo resold, it has no 2nd hand value. It's a classic 'show-off'. Except, you want to make business of leasing it (to the peaps in the entertainment industry). But even then, can you maintain a Lambo. I don't live in a fool's paradise.

Who wan dash person na in I wan know sef angry
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by geezynoni: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Which kind stupid question b ds
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Gracespecial101(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
bluefilm:
Will it remain dirty forever?! tongue tongue tongue
The thing weak me ooooo
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by ndidibabe(f): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
9japarrot:
The question is senseless.. so i better dont comment undecided
After you have commented??
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by walexyf1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Tnx gudness.... I kukuma lov dirty tinx
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by ezrael360(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
The dust on it is sexy, i love dusty Lamborghini
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by bigkahuna704(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
I'll Take Both. Thank You
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bamangan:
Give me lambo abeg, I go even use my tongue leak the dirty commot

Lol
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by cybriz82(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
a dirty lambo is still cleaner than a tear rubber camry,
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by Felixv: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
As a passenger or owner

Owner - Camry all the way - Lower cost of maintenance

Passénger - Lambo any day
Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by MobilityExpress: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
So you actually have the audacity to compare a Lamborghini with a Camry?

Be careful angry...

finofaya:

[s]No sir. Think in terms of driving comfort.

The Lambo is definitely more luxurious in terms of its performance, but I think I got that covered under "sheer driving pleasure". [/s]

Re: Would You Take This Dirty Lamborghini Or A Very Clean Toyota Camry? by MobilityExpress: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
It ain't easy to get a used Lambo resold, it has no 2nd hand value. It's a classic 'show-off'. Except, you want to make business of leasing it (to the peaps in the entertainment industry). But even then, can you maintain a Lambo. I don't live in a fool's paradise.

Who wan dash person na in I wan know sef angry

Who told you a Lamborghini has no second value? How many people can afford to buy it brand new? And among the few people that can afford to buy brand new, how many do you think are fortunate enough to get an order for a car that has very limited production per year? The resale value of a used Lamborghini has more value than any Camry in existence: past, present or future! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / American Man Caught A Big Snake In His Garage On CCTV (Video) / BMW X7 SUV Debuts In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.