Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

"life Is Good When You Know The Right People" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "life Is Good When You Know The Right People" (693 Views)

98% Of Nigerian Don't Know The Use Of This.... / How Good Is 'good' When There's 'best'? / City Life Is Better Than Village Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"life Is Good When You Know The Right People" by Navi613: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2010
I always believed in the power of education and learning. But somehow people make it their lifelong pursuit to chase fancy degrees and titles usually ending up jobless, overqualified, and uncompetitive, in the work force,
There are a lot of self made millionaires who never even had a proper education. like this dude who had small restorant near our house back in logos city now runs almost 10 different enterprises and travels europe nd asia several times ayear,

I think life is all about people, Like as I always say, you can be in the worse possible place in the world, like afganistan or some refugee camp in 9ja, but if you surround yourself with the RIGHT people, everything will be fine.

"Life is good when you know the right people"

What do you think about education and lack of it?
How do you want your life to be?
Are you chasing for something that might leave you much more lost and empty in the end?
What do you want in life? Kindly expound,
Re: "life Is Good When You Know The Right People" by shakerz1: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
Well man i dont think if school or education can make us wealth or rich, but being educated is like u have the tool to use for living, coz education makes man to be creative and think a lot to do new things, but human, we are all equal to opportunities is something that god endowed with us,

and knowing people is like you have network and itz possible u can be enabled to climp the lad by others as bridge
Re: "life Is Good When You Know The Right People" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
poster is rt being educated does nt mean you are going to be rich or successful bt education does polish pple up.
Re: "life Is Good When You Know The Right People" by omega25red(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2010
as much sense as the original post made i have to remind the poster that this is romance section.
Re: "life Is Good When You Know The Right People" by iice(f): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^ thank you jare. Already told her this morning. . .but as usual, absorption no dey work for these place. BB don kill brain cells.

BTW i don't get how knowing the right person has to do with education.
If your family are the right people, what does that have to do with education?
Re: "life Is Good When You Know The Right People" by davodguy: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
MAN DON'T BE IGNORANT!

education gives u 67% to opportunities in life take it or u leave it.

being educated is like the invisible portion of an iceberg.

(1) (Reply)

How Was Ur Fupre Post Utme Exam? / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Utme Screening Date Info / How You Can Make $500-$1000 Per Day Sitting At Your Home Computer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.