Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,411 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Write SEO Optimized Content (2019 Best Guide) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Write SEO Optimized Content (2019 Best Guide) (463 Views)

Easy Way Make Money Online 2019 ( Best Paying Affiliate Program) / 2019 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Publishers / How To Get Google Adsense Approval In This 2019: Best Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write SEO Optimized Content (2019 Best Guide) by Elochii(m): 5:20am On Nov 03, 2018
When you’re doing SEO for your blog/website, you need to make sure you’ve got a bunch of important things covered in order to guarantee SEO optimized content.

SEO is nothing more than a given page’s optimization.

It can even be the optimization of the whole website.

One of the best ways to keep getting traffic for your oldest and earliest posts is to make them search engine friendly.

In the long run, only the search engines can help you to get traffic from old posts.

Today, in this article, I will share the most powerful tips for writing SEO optimized content that will rank better in search engines.

Hey, wait…I got a bonus for you! This package is for mostly Lazy Bloggers. Lol!

Actually, not for only Lazy Bloggers, it helps in optimizing your contents as well.

I will show you 3 free SEO tools you can use to make a post or copy and re-write any post quickly without wasting your time to write or make up a post.

These tools will give you a unique 100 percent non-plagiarized content instantly.

Nevertheless, I still prefer this perfect guide for writing an SEO optimized article. It’s simply the best.

You will only get the full tips if you follow me till the end of this post.

So relax and get yourself a cup of coffee as we go down with this article.

Before we get started let’s see what SEO is all about…

What is SEO and How to Do It?

According to Wikipedia, (SEO), Search Engine Optimization is the process of affecting the visibility of a web page or a website in a web search engine’s unpaid results, often referred to as the natural or organic results.

Nevertheless, SEO helps to make sure you optimize your sites so that search engine technology can understand what your content is all about.

The aim of using the right SEO techniques?

Using the right SEO technique helps to get the best rank possible on SERPs, (Search Engine Result Pages).

Even so, SEO offers no guarantees or whatsoever.

This means that no business or website can say their website is the No. #1, just because it’s super SEO optimized!

SEO is indeed a large Topic to discuss, anyway, I got a very comprehensive well-detailed post here on Best Strategic SEO for increasing your online visibility.

Okay let’s get down to what we have today.

In this guideline, I will show you the most crucial factors for you to do your thing and also give you some SEO content writing tips.

However, you can influence your search engine ranking by doing one of the following:

• Having the highest score in terms of quality of your blog/website

• Getting the highest score in terms of the authority of your blog/website

• Reaching the highest score in terms of the most trusted blog/website/store for the search people are looking for.

There are hundreds of Google ranking factors!

For every single one of these factors, the scores are put together in the algorithm to figure out where you rank and a golden chance for you to fill it up and rank better.

This means that optimizing your site for search results is all about getting the highest score possible on all these points!

HOW TO WRITE SEO OPTIMIZED CONTENT (COMPLETE CHECKLIST)

continue reading from here.....(https://www.elochi.com.ng/2018/11/SEO-optimized-content.html)

(1) (Reply)

SSL Certificates - Askssl.com / Get Any Kind Of The Following Websites For Just #10k / Mconnect Advanced Product FAQ Extension For Magento 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.