Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

"You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him (73629 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Replied Her Ex As She Shades Him And Twerk To Pepper Him / "Shut Up, Don’t Let Me Expose You – Jude Ighalo’s Wife, Sonia Shades Uriel Oputa / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by tunary(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2018
Sheuns:
But he has over chop the stew.
No matter how much he has chop the stew one day he will still feel hungry to chop the stew again, it will only take time the stew go still hungry am again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by Mysselff2: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2018
fiercehillz:
Yeah....your burnt stew.
Never again.
Sometimes people feel their physical appearance is what would make their partners worship them at all times...but life is beyond the morphological.

Who nor go nor know jare.

Now you don go speak morphological English, you are underestimating the penchant for certain nairalanders to pick offence and quarrel with anybody who decides to confuse them with grammar they don't understand. Some yimu pipo don dey beef you so
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by Chineke1stSon: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2018
Alzirida:
cool

Do u know that we can achive a lot if everyone on earth loves, respect and cherish one another,.......
But people will barely have need for God
Actually anyday man finally reaches that stage then God's work will be completed..but man cannot reach that level on his own..only an apocalyptic happening will bring about such change..
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by uthlaw: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2018
OKorowanta:
Ik enjoyment cut short.
Dat babe figures dey burst brain.
he don chop the figure tire,na new fish him dey target.
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
na, it is not always about stw. ik deserves something better than stew. please go give your stew to another negro to taste.
she has gone black, she will never go back
The darker the berry, the sweeter.....

1 Like

Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by okwabayi(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2018
I don't get it. They are going through a rough patch and she still has time to post stupid memes up and down.
Something tells me this is a publicity stunt.
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2018
QueenBelle:
I'm waiting
What can a brother do to break the 'NO DMs' protocol?
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by Truthsbitter: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2018
fiercehillz:
Yeah....your burnt stew.
Never again.
Sometimes people feel their physical appearance is what would make their partners worship them at all times...but life is beyond the morphological.

Well done brother @ bolded

1 Like

Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2018
QueenBelle:
I'm waiting
What can a brother do to break the NO DMs protocol?
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Losing this kind of booty is painful sha , it can demoralize a man for life ...if a girl is too fine and restless never wife her for your own peace of mind
If he knew it would be painful he wouldn't have cheated on her. He's not dt pained jor. The girl is d one dts clearly pained because dt whole message was a shade to him and his side chic. She even put #naturalhair to remind him dt her own is not attachment. Lol!
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by royalair(m): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2018
To fvck this girl for kitchen de hungry me

Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2018
Alzirida:
cool

Do u know that we can achive a lot if everyone on earth loves, respect and cherish one another,.......
Sure, you are right, maybe they have not seen what God does in their life everyday.

1 Like

Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by mechanics(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2018
hmmmmm, is that the stew she's referring to, am not sure.

1 Like

Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by vital94(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2018
The only thing I observed here is a former wife missing her former husband.clear fact

3 Likes

Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by Mistadora01(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Losing this kind of booty is painful sha , it can demoralize a man for life ...if a girl is too fine and restless never wife her for your own peace of mind
Until Ik and Sonia agree that d r not together.... Nobody is loosing anything
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by Bryan88(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ik u be Mumu 2 leave dis booty o
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by ClassiqueMan: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
angry angry angry

Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by EBAZ(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
But na true.. the lady na bomb. Just check out her backside alone. cheesy
Stop thinking with yr legs: use yr brains.
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by pulsemusicng(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Get latest Entertainment gist here on https://rap-pulse.com
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by Mryacks: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
fiercehillz:
Yeah....your burnt stew.
Never again.

Clap-clap...so true
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by simplesearch: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Alzirida:
cool

This is neither possible nor achievable, to work frantically to bring it to pass will be a great waste of energy, to dream of its possibility will be a waste of precious time. If unity can be so evasive how dare you think Love that requires much more sacrifice to attain can be achievable. All these three will however be achieved during the millennial reign of Christ on earth, Rev 20:4-6. Man cannot love his fellow man perfectly without God, and if God becomes the source, it will be practically impossible for beneficiaries to undermine it's source. In order word; no time, era or dispensation will ever exist where People will find it easy to exhibit such trait or freely display such virtues towards each other outside of God, NEVER!

1 Like

Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by bluefilm: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
mechanics:
hmmmmm, is that the stew she's referring to, am not sure.

I don't blame you.

I blame your dirty mind. shocked shocked shocked
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by mechanics(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
bluefilm:

I don't blame you.

I blame your dirty mind. shocked shocked shocked
hmmmm, don't have dirty mind, am just saying o.
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by pedrilo: 3:53am On Nov 04, 2018
This girl is final.
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by sweetilicious(f): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2018
vicben27:
shez missing his cassava already! make una no worry The two idiot will sort them selves out. there's one thing I have come to learn, them no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter
I hate that they making it public.This is childlike
Re: "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him by vicben27(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2018
sweetilicious:
I hate that they making it public.This is childlike
it's a publicity stunt l think, l read it on Line. they denied having any marital issues. they are just giving people who care to worry unnecessary headache.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion / Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.