Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nigerian Man With Hips And Big Backside Goes Viral On The Internet (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man With Hips And Big Backside Goes Viral On The Internet (photos) (3542 Views)

Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man With Hips And Big Backside Goes Viral On The Internet (photos) by G1STM0RE: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2018
His name is Victor a graduate of Pharmaceutical studies, But thats not the reason why he's going viral, His backside is what is causing uproar on the internet.

Photos on him in his NYSC Uniform went viral yesterday, and its just because of his backside, lol..

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/butt-male-corper-causes-stir-online-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man With Hips And Big Backside Goes Viral On The Internet (photos) by G1STM0RE: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2018

Re: Nigerian Man With Hips And Big Backside Goes Viral On The Internet (photos) by Omoekun931(m): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2018
Is he trending now
Re: Nigerian Man With Hips And Big Backside Goes Viral On The Internet (photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Man With Hips And Big Backside Goes Viral On The Internet (photos) by emmie14: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man With Hips And Big Backside Goes Viral On The Internet (photos) by mrjaydee(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2018
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man With Hips And Big Backside Goes Viral On The Internet (photos) by gabi98(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Fvck it
I am gay no more
Re: Nigerian Man With Hips And Big Backside Goes Viral On The Internet (photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ndi nzu zu
Re: Nigerian Man With Hips And Big Backside Goes Viral On The Internet (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Jesu!

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Loved Up Post Of Regina Daniels And Somadina On Her Birthday / Anini's Son Osayi Lawrence Lawson Looks Dapper In New Photos / Sex Therapist Jaruma Empire On Her Kneels Serving Her Husband Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.