Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) (89227 Views)

Timaya In Tears After Police Arrested Him For Killing A Lady In An Accident And / Singer Davido Insults Timaya In New Post, See His Response... / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Feranmicharless: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timaya Shares Pic Of Himself And A Girl With Big Booty On His Bed

He shared this 20mins ago on his IG page.
What y'all think?

Someone cannot even sleep. #AHBLEMBLEM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeS3kWuFedv/?hl=en&taken-by=timayatimaya

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Feranmicharless: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
Someone just got pounded sad

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
Timaya and big nyansh

Him and lefulefu I nor know who like big nyansh pass cheesy cheesy

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
So Timiya had to tell us what he ate for dinner? ok good for him that booty ain't even that big.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Threebear(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
That saddest thing about this is that that woman is someone's daughter.
That the day her mother suffered and laboured to push her out she had several expectations.
And now her only claim to fame is her big ass on a celeb's selfie.
Ooouch

268 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by potbelly(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Cc: lefulefu cheesy

See Lalasticlala sef don join team ukwu grin
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Teewhy2: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
maybe one person will be dying to put that lady at home as a wife, but will still be following celebrities around enjoying her life or planning to be baby mama.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

3 Likes

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Kennyg101: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Damn! Real definition of ukwu..

6 Likes

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Threebear:
That saddest thing about this is that that woman is someone's daughter.
That the day her mother suffered and laboured to push her out she had several expectations.
And now her only claim to fame is her big ass on a celeb's selfie.
Ooouch

There are a lot of people who are just articles for the use of others. This girl is one of those people.

11 Likes

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
And so what? Na everything wey celebrity do; na im una go post shuoo

4 Likes

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by sunnysunny69(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
grin grin grin

Nice round firm butty for @timaya. Enjoy ya money i beg.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by ExAngel007(f): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
hain

undecided

this is a** abuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
How was there to verify the geometry of the vagina that qualified her as being thick?

3 Likes

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Holyfield1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
How did nairaland get here undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by WunderGist: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
rawbish

4 Likes

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by czaratwork: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
lubbish
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by donsiqua(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
The ass looks like that of a doll grin grin

My niqqa now a dollgang member

God punish Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by ExLaidback: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rokia2:
So Timiya had to tell us what he ate for dinner? ok good for him that booty ain't even that big.

Is it not bigger than yours wink

4 Likes

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Papanwamaikpe: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Egberi papa one of bayelsa anywhere he enter enemies dey scarter. I get one thing for you oohoooo! weda you like am ohoo. weda you no like am ohoo! Timaya don blowwwww oohhoo! E don blow chai, Chineke meeeeeee!

My best song that year

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by TourismMan(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ukwu!

1 Like

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by anyicash(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Is that not a padded ass?
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by collinometricx: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hhenrry come see ur spec
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Man living by the UKWU grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
See his low battery sef...he should take power from the bank beside him grin grin grin

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Toscarel: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
good for em na em own sex doll
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by bishopmart(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
How do say buddy in your language
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by neonly: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Buhari must hear of dis
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by WINDSOW(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
My spec!
Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is life.
Timaya sabi better thing cool

6 Likes

Re: Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) by bjayx: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
I see shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] / Ada Ameh Is Dead / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.