Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters (35812 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by ipobarethieves: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry Hang him asap
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Kerry111: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
God will see you through bro

1 Like

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by oddoood: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
DQ94:
There was a report about a pastor who released a sextape involving him and a lover... It was on Front Page, even.

Well... Here goes: https://www.xvideos.com/video40711727/nigerian_pastor_funking_his_mistress

So what should we do with it
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by technicallyrich(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Scam is a global thing.
The white scammed us too.
There are scammers everywhere even asians.
Na person wey they catch be thief.
But the truth is if you have a good conscience dont try yahoo as you cant sleep with other conditions.

2 Likes

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Princedapace(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
pweshboi:
The shameful thing is most youth actually don't see anything wrong with these guys scamming others of their sweats... Its shameful

Aswear the woman I'm planning to marry usually justify these acts.. We have fought over this..

It is so annoying really.
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by juniorades: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
why leave Turkey? impatience.....desperation
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Andrewkinggg: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
ABEG which site dey go?

2 Likes

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
More reason why most Sites have blocked Nigerians. You fill online forms to the edge of submitting and You meet "Sorry your IP is not eligible" or on the list of Countries you will just scroll upandan Nigeria is missing grin

Government should be killing these guys.

They are just spoiling market for innocent good Nigerians

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lewandoski20:
A white person posing on Instagram as a Crpto expert recently scammed me of a lot of bitcoins. Can anyone help me track her?
na nigerian dey behind d instagram account

1 Like

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by SAMBARRY: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
abdulaz:
If mugu no fall, Guyman no go chop.

Take heart.
see another one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by ChiefAlex(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lewandoski20:
A white person posing on Instagram as a Crpto expert recently scammed me of a lot of bitcoins. Can anyone help me track her?

Kindly WhatsApp me +601151757673 and I’ll help you track the person if you actually mean it
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Urchman200: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Let come 2gether and condemn crime,fraudster doesn't know tribes,they can defraud anybody,say no to tribalism.
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Weapon2020(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
This is pay back time!!! Do you remember the agony you put our grandparents during SLAVE TRADE.
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
midolian:
But why?

Why are these people hellbent on tarnishing the image of Nigeria that Buhari is striving day and night to fix?

Isibor Ehichioya Hillary why?

Which Buhari, mile 12 own
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

And most of u don't see anything with politicians looting the national cake...

Have u been jobless after graduation...??

E be like the guy never see fraustration for him life. Hunger wire you, you go scam your neighbor self to chop

1 Like

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Btruth: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Seriously, Finnish police department needs to send their men to Nigeria for training on yahoo yahoo stuffs.

thought the lady in question is even a policewoman? how come she was swindled?
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Born2Breed:
The painful thing is proceed from these crime are always wasted on frivolities. Cars, drinks and women of easy virtue.
All he could account for are cars, landed property, phones and a rented apartment. The rest I'm sure has gone to waste.
Silly idiot!!!

wich landed property?
at most wen dem hammer frm mage dem go use the proceeds buy more laptops and phones,buy car and spend the remaining cash on ashawo then buy car and clubbing.no investments whatsoever.wen dem don chop all d money dem go sell their cars and laptops and return back to square one.yahoo yahoo life na very useless sort of life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Chuksmonika(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
daddytime:
Useless boys who still don't realise that whatever wealth acquired through deceiving the innocent is one that lasts but for a while and all that relates to such wealth gets frittered away the same way it was acquired in the first place and after that, it is straight back to ground zero even worse than where you started from. The word is karma and it serves it hot and steamy.

The ultimate and true way is earning legit and living right no matter how little one comes upon that way, it usually gives a sense of true satisfaction and a good night sleep with zero guilts.
It is a personal campaign for me and I've even done a book on it as one who partook in this disgusting shameful enterprise.https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true

The youths must hear word.
Failure of the government isn't good enough an excuse and is become stale. If it truly was, we could as well channel the anger plus frustration at tilling the grounds of the many bushes we have abounding in our various villages instead of seeking to cause others pain by reaping where we haven't sown without any shame.

you are right bro...money gotten through fraud or yahoo yahoo or whatever you may choose to call it normally varnish before the very person eye...maybe Now or latter,there is no two ways about that,And the funny aspect of it is that once it varnishes,that person will go back to a condition worse than the one he or she was before going into the yahoo yahoo.my advice to young people is,hussle legit,and always pray to God,and through that your sweat,God will bless you,and we all know what the blessings of God Almighty does in a man's life,it maketh rich and adds no sorrow!!

5 Likes

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by ACE1010: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
O boy shocked shocked shocked
You guys are wicked oo. 178k Euros!! You guys should stop giving this country a bad name. Honest people are really suffering from damage these scammers have done to the country's image.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by BluntBoy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lewandoski20:

Bro, you are a learner cheesy

I am certain it was a black man and not a white woman that scammed you.

6 Likes

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by baratech: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by hrykanu231(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
bknight:
Nigerians need to stop scamming people. What if people from Togo or Benin Republic start scamming Nigerians of such amount, will Nigerians not start screaming blue murder after going bankrupt.
Or in fact the whites begin scamming Africans all of their minimum wage. Just imagine a white man scams a Nigerian mother all that she has, plus borrowed funds.

Not lalasticlala tho. As long as there are snakes, dude will always be rich.

Baba, the primary reason people get scammed most times is greed. As for Nigerians getting scammed, guy we are already being scammed by government at all levels. So leave am, no other scamming pass this one
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Hoodbilonia: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
any broke yahoo guy dah wants to sell venza
shud inbox me

1 Like

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by daddytime(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Chuksmonika:
you are right bro...money gotten through fraud or yahoo yahoo or whatever you may choose to call it normally varnish before the very person eye...maybe Now or latter,there is no two ways about that,And the funny aspect of it is that once it varnishes,that person will go back to a condition worse than the one he or she was before going into the yahoo yahoo.my advice to young people is,hussle legit,and always pray to God,and through that your sweat,God will bless you,and we all know what the blessings of God Almighty does in a man's life,it maketh rich and adds no sorrow!!

My dear brother preach it o. Do not get deterred by the name-callings or mud-slingings. I have lived it and there is nothing anyone can tell to convince me otherwise. Examples of people who towed this line even before us abounds in great numbers and I can conveniently reel out names.

Someone mentioned me above to go preach to the politicians as if those ones fell into Nigeria from the sky. Now imagine a scammer who graduates into a leadership position through politics, what hope do you foresee for Nigeria with such a lethal and deadly mix.

Let's live right and and honest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by AK481(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
One interesting question to always note :

Will he have scammed her if he wasn’t “ an American or bristish “ man?
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
All I see here are frivolities, no viable investments.

Curses be upon these idiots giving us a bad name outside.

2 Likes

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Weapon2020:
This is pay back time!!! Do you remember the agony you put our grandparents during SLAVE TRADE.

..and when is payback time for the agony your politicians have been putting you through since 1960?
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Sambaby7640: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
fnep2smooth:
Oboy... Some times I wonder how people think. You got a hug sum of money through an illegal means and you keep on doing it.

Imagine what he bought... Car, house , laptop, iphone, rent house of 880k a year...

Plus olosho money that one Na uncountable

At the end them caught you.

Dull guy.... First tin first disappear for like 5 years then use the money to start a life where ever you are.

Use the first hit to rearrange your life and never look back at it again.

If 75m no fit change u..... 1trillion no go fit.

Well at the end all na grin
Idiot!! See mumu advice. May u be scammed of your life earnings Ijn.

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by kingsfire: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
midolian:
But why?

Why are these people hellbent on tarnishing the image of Nigeria that Buhari is striving day and night to fix?

Isibor Ehichioya Hillary why?
Waoh.. Bros thanks for this lesson you've given unknowingly.
You know I actually thought its "Headbent" undecided not knowing its hellbent. Thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
undecided Scammers are deserving of the capital punishment... only way to curb the menace.

1 Like

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by midolian(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
kingsfire:

Waoh.. Bros thanks for this lesson you've given unknowingly.
You know I actually thought its "Headbent" undecided not knowing its hellbent. Thanks man
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by sacajawea: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lewandoski20:
Like How much bitcoin Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery / Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo / Politician Fights TV Presenter Live On TV For Questioning Him Too Much(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.