Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters (35811 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by generationz(f): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
wink2015:

The political leadership in Nigeria is not carrying the youth along in terms of the spread of the dividend of democracy.

No gainful jobs for the youth - High unemployment rate
High cost of living
High cost of food in the market
No electricity even when you choose to employ yourself or create self employment.

What do you expect the youth to do after the university have trained them.

You have educated a graduate to the university or polytechnic level and you want him to just sit at home doing nothing.

That youth want to drive flashy cars!

That youth want to live in posh apartment!

That youth want to have girlfriend or get married.

I GO CRAZY AT TIMES WHEN THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT ITS RESPONSIBILITY TURN AROUND AND BLAME THE YOUTH.

if you choose to make money illegitimally and make innocent people weep do not blame others

I pray every yahoo boys mother receives double fold of what they cause other peoples mothers and fathers to go through
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by generationz(f): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Weapon2020:
This is pay back time!!! Do you remember the agony you put our grandparents during SLAVE TRADE.

if not for these same white people will you be able to type in English , go to school or have a smart phone?

Whites have contributed to the development of Nigeria than Nigerians themselves

1 Like

Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Princedapace(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
generationz:

what exactly are her reasons?

she justifies fraudsters and is dating someone who does legit business

very ironic

I don't know o.. She just doesn't see anything wrong with it.. It is so annoying..
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Richwole: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lie
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
NPF , ARMS ROBBERS and G-BOYS ARE ONE THIEF ARE ONE BLOOD
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by phase1: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Princedapace:

Aswear the woman I'm planning to marry usually justify these acts.. We have fought over this..

It is so annoying..

You'd better start running from any woman who finds a way to justify evil.
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by XaintJoel20: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Do these fraudsters have conscience at all.

People like this dimwit should not be allowed to live with people of sane minds.

He is only being remorseful because he has been caught.

Schlub...
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by XaintJoel20: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lewandoski20:
A white person posing on Instagram as a Crpto expert recently scammed me of a lot of bitcoins. Can anyone help me track her?

Take heart my brother.

You were scammed by a fellow Nigerian not "white person"..
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Lewandoski20(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Kindly WhatsApp me +601151757673 and I’ll help you track the person if you actually mean it
I seriously mean it. What details do you want provided?
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by 2nattie(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
bknight:
Nigerians need to stop scamming people. What if people from Togo or Benin Republic start scamming Nigerians of such amount, will Nigerians not start screaming blue murder after going bankrupt.
Or in fact the whites begin scamming Africans all of their minimum wage. Just imagine a white man scams a Nigerian mother all that she has, plus borrowed funds.

Not lalasticlala tho. As long as there are snakes, dude will always be rich.

How?
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by suremanpatriot: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2018
Why must some naijas see fraud as career?
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Iykesmooth: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
dominique:

Replied

Good afternoon dominique. I sent you an email... Please check..... M guessing you forgot about what you said you were gonna do concerning my case yesterday? It's ok

Still waiting on you. Have a nice day
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by tk4rd: 6:12am On Nov 05, 2018
Internet Entrepreneur.!!
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Hoodbilonia: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2018
why so much hate niggi
come on bro
live humble
die rich
Adakintroy:
Nigeria is a shameful place to live from top to bottom. Is not lieing that is the problem is when you start believing your own lies.

Many will say there is no job. But I see people learning tailoring and striving. Many will rather be prostitutes than learn baking or be food vendors and manage themselves.

Rather than tell themselves that they are greedy and only drawn to the good life.

My children will not inherit cures money. I will rather be poor.

All of you pray against generationAL curse. What your father's did that you were not aware of. But as we speak. The heart of many innocent people have laid curse on your children. Yes! Many of you 419 have already cursed your children unknowingly.

This is what you get when you love money only. It becomes the source of evil things. And many of your hearts are so dark you can't comprehend evil.

Learn to work had in life. Pick a genuine craft. Be consistent with it. At the right season God will cause a boom the happen for you.

Blessing all of you doing legitimate works. Don't envy there wealth. It's for a season. God curse is on them. At the right seasons they be blown like shaft.
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Hoodbilonia: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2018
i can track it for u
the question is
do u still communicate with the person
and how much btc where you fooled of?
XaintJoel20:

Take heart my brother.

You were scammed by a fellow Nigerian not "white person"..
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by Adakintroy: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
why so much hate niggi
come on bro
live humble
die rich

I am not the one who hate man. I judge base on what is true. They or you are the real haters. You must really hate someone to scame him off his money. Don't you think. Or you don't judge yourself.?
Re: Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters by ChiefAlex(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lewandoski20:

I seriously mean it. What details do you want provided?

Kindly WhatsApp me first okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery / Politician Fights TV Presenter Live On TV For Questioning Him Too Much(Pic / Yahoo Ritualists: Police Arrest Six Native Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.