Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Am Rich: Most Expensive App Ever - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Rich: Most Expensive App Ever (774 Views)

The 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks In The World / Best free online news app ever! / The World's Most Expensive Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Rich: Most Expensive App Ever by CoNaija: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2018
Would you spend a thousand dollars (US$1000) on a app that does relatively nothing? That's crazy!, right? Well rich dudes do.

You must have heard of the new trends in the Asian countries where rich kids fall out of expensive cars and private jets throwing out their expensive stuffs on the ground. That's the new challenge: showoff how rich you are.

There has always been battle of the richest amongst the rich people all over the world. Rich kids whose parents made it all available to them flaunt alot to make the world go crazy just as those who purchased the 'I Am Rich' app. InsaneLab described the App as 'the world's strangest mobile Mobile App'

I Am Rich is the App Store record broker off all time. It is an iOS application developed by Armin Heinrich and distributed on the App Store. The app was first release on August 5, 2008 with a size of 0.1 MB and a price of US$999.9 making it the most expensive app ever to be sold on App Store.

Eight person's were reported to have bought the app on its released date some of which claimed they thought it was a joke.

When launched, the screen only contains a glowing red gem and an icon that, when pressed, displays the following mantra in large text
“I am rich
I deserv [sic] it
I am good,
healthy & successful”

The application is described as "a work of art with no hidden function at all", with its only purpose being to show other people that they were able to afford it.

But the question is, If you had have enough to spar, would you have purchased this app?

Leave your comment below.

https://www.conaija.com/2018/11/i-am-rich-most-expensive-app-that-does.html

(1) (Reply)

Review Prophet T Aduroja 2019 Shocking Prophecies on Presidential Elections / Sen. Ubah, Gov. Obiano, others condoles APGA Chairman, Ike Oye over his daughter / Brahma Chicken Is Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.