Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Presidency Got Latest WASC Forgery Idea From Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Got Latest WASC Forgery Idea From Nairaland (1595 Views)

Anambra Guber Candidate Who Claims 3 Phds, Professorship, Tenders WASC to INEC / Buhari Certificate Saga: I961 WASC Had No Certificate Number / EXCLUSIVE: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s ​WASC Results (January 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Got Latest WASC Forgery Idea From Nairaland by rusher14: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

It is so sad how the achievements and standards of performance for good governance has eroded under the satanic APC govt.

First it was Buhari returning from a long medical hiatus to procuring a fake waec certificate.

We both know, who is really anxious over 2019 elections as it is you very existence, financial stability that is at stake.

Get a real Job mor0n. Maybe if you did, you won't be so engrossed with you APC vs PDP crap.

Your oga talk say you no go receive this month salary as you dey incompetent.
Re: Presidency Got Latest WASC Forgery Idea From Nairaland by ZombieNation: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2018
rusher14:

Your oga talk say you no go receive this month salary as you dey incompetent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8069894_screenshot20181103005244ucbrowser_jpeg2107bd36ed70f7bb6305bb0f4ee6147a
Re: Presidency Got Latest WASC Forgery Idea From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2018
ZombieNation:
I made this thread: Why Buhari can not approach Cambridge for his WASC on the 27th of October. https://www.nairaland.com/4812749/why-buhari-not-approach-cambridge

As you all can see, the points I laid bare on that thread, detailing why Buhari does not have a WASC certificate by not approaching Cambridge for a replacement or an attestation since 2003 is because he never had registered, sat for nor passed his WASC

The Presidency then used the info I presented in that thread to approach WAEC to issue Buhari a dubious and obviously fake WASC

If this information was available to Buhari and the APC in 2015, why then did the Presidency engage 21 SANs to challenge the legality of a law suit (purely on technical grounds) instituted by a legal practitioner who was forced to drop the case after much threats and intimidation by the APC and Presidency on his life?

What I do know is that Buhari's latest WASC attestation is another big forgery.

Here we have for the first time a sitting President abusing his office to co-opt other institutions to do his personal forgery.

They got Cambridge to lie for him in 2014 and now they have gotten WAEC to bend to them.

It is important to note that the Cambridge lie that Hausa language was offered in 1961 was exposed by me under the backdatassup moniker.

Now again, they have used valid points I raised to go all out to force WAEC to issue a forgery on their behalf.

This is what happens when you have evil and despicable people at the helms of power - they corrupt society from the head down.

On a concluding note, this should also serve to let you know that the Buhari Presidency is very much active here on NL.

We are not contending with wretched 30k per month BMC louts like Sarrki alone but the top echelons of the APC led FG.
No be from Nairaland Cockorocha look up comments come insinuate that Bihari will lose 5m votes from south east.
Re: Presidency Got Latest WASC Forgery Idea From Nairaland by LamidiCownu: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

The entire thing is baffling I tell you. I am shocked we are paying these people anything for such an abysmal showing
grin cheesy
Re: Presidency Got Latest WASC Forgery Idea From Nairaland by Duru1(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2018
LamidiCownu:
Lamentation of a deluded, flat..headed autistic ipob osu with a single digit IQ. grin cheesy
See the mumu butterfly feeling like a bird. This is the height of grandiose bizarre delusion.

The schizophrenic op should be somewhere in Aro or Yaba enjoying IM shots of Haloperidol cheesy grin cheesy grin

The above crap does not remotely suggest you can be able to achieve a single digit IQ.
Re: Presidency Got Latest WASC Forgery Idea From Nairaland by LamidiCownu: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2018
Duru1:

The above crap does not remotely suggest you can be able to achieve a single digit IQ.
Who gave this demented old man access to internet .. old man duru is demented and his IQ is apparently non existent.
By the way, are you out of the sanatorium already?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Got Latest WASC Forgery Idea From Nairaland by ZombieNation: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
I
LamidiCownu:

Who gave this demented old man access to internet .. old man duru is demented and his IQ is apparently non existent.
By the way, are you out of the sanatorium already?

Your lame attempt at trolling and wanting to drag me into your pig swill will not work.

Your buhari is a fraudulent crook.
Re: Presidency Got Latest WASC Forgery Idea From Nairaland by LamidiCownu: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZombieNation:
I

Your lame attempt at trolling and wanting to drag me into your pig swill will not work.

Your buhari is a fraudulent crook.

So, the op and duru are one and the same.
By the way, you are a pig and no one needs to drag you anywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi’s New Friend Excited As She Meets Him At An Event In Rivers. Photos / Photo: Herdsmen Takes Over The Road In Lagos / Kashimbila Hydro Power Dam Is A Jonathan Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.