Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Prepare For Upcoming Bitcoin Bear Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Prepare For Upcoming Bitcoin Bear Market (399 Views)

Buy This Upcoming Bitcoin At The Best Rate / Bear Market / Binance Exchange Supports The Upcoming Bitcoin Seqwit 2x Fork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prepare For Upcoming Bitcoin Bear Market by enkienki(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2018
Dear Traders,

I've got good intel from my analysis and internal sources with close ties to Market Makers / Whales that BTC will be having big downward run �↘️ in coming time frame. So far every lead from my internal market source has always been on-point and very helpful in planning my long term trades.

So it looks like market makers have coordinated an upcoming dump of btc to possible lower targets of about 5k to 5.6 , 4k to 5k and lastly 2.5k to 4k region. These targets will possible come by december 2018/ JAN/FEB/2019.

So kindly prepare for this worst case scenario as well.

What will i do?

I'd close my altcoin trades in profit and wait for a higher short entry.

The one thing we can be certain of is that this is uncertain territory, and while we have the freedom to speculate, we’re really just along for the ride.

Note: This is strictly my personal analysis for upcoming BITCOIN trend. You're free to make your own trade decisions based on your calls.

I encourage you to learn the skills of predicting same so as not to be caught napping. You can join my completely free cryptocurrency trading tutorial group on telegram using the link below.

https:///cryptonurture_ng

Or simply search for Crytponurture_ng on telegram

Re: Prepare For Upcoming Bitcoin Bear Market by xandro101(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2018
when the market is down it will be good to stash some coins. the market will pick up so well soon as many good news are coming for the currency.
you can buy from http://raydronexchange.com the guys are pretty fast.

that's my two cents

(1) (Reply)

Promising Rois In Agribusiness Investments / Professional Tiles, Marble And Interlocks Installation. / A Way Around Ethereum - MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.