Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Bear Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bear Market (814 Views)

Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Begun? / Bitcoin Just Broke 4200. The Bear Market Is Officially Over / Has The Cryptocurrency Bear Market Bottomed(ended)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bear Market by nicki1991(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
How to keep investing?
Re: Bear Market by Goors1n: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Konstantine99:
What? What kind of investments? No one can give you information if you don't give us more information. If you want to keep investing you must learn to survive the though periods and this comes with experience.
Well, my friend, you're right. If a sailor survives a hurricane, nothing else can stop him from reaching his destination. I'm a trader and I'm going to give you some advises from trading's point of view. Traders quit trading because they think they don't have control over the price. They're so wrong. They don't have the right approach on things. Ok, you might not have the full control over the price but you can control the price impact on your money. You can always stop when the price goes against you, there are many proven ways for surviving a bear market. Hope is killing them. But in 90% of cases, their hope isn't based on facts.
Re: Bear Market by JavieCoentr: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Goors1n:

Well, my friend, you're right. If a sailor survives a hurricane, nothing else can stop him from reaching his destination. I'm a trader and I'm going to give you some advises from trading's point of view. Traders quit trading because they think they don't have control over the price. They're so wrong. They don't have the right approach on things. Ok, you might not have the full control over the price but you can control the price impact on your money. You can always stop when the price goes against you, there are many proven ways for surviving a bear market. Hope is killing them. But in 90% of cases, their hope isn't based on facts.
This is nice information bro! Thank you!
Re: Bear Market by thepranksta: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Since the world is now more interconnected than ever, there is always an industry or sector with enormous growth somewhere in the world. Thus, while there may be a bear market in a particular country, there will be a bull market somewhere else. Different investments can be cyclical, with some going up when others go down. So the key is to keep a global mindset and to perhaps consider diversifying.

(1) (Reply)

Business To Invest As Low As N1k / Request For Loan / closed....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.