Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Answer Simple Questions And Get Paid.. Tested And Trusted.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Answer Simple Questions And Get Paid.. Tested And Trusted.. (2250 Views)

Get Paid For Asking And Answering Simple Questions / A Whatsapp Like Platform That Pays For Answering Simple Questions / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer Simple Questions And Get Paid.. Tested And Trusted.. by darepoju(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2018
SOCIAL MEDIA APP THAT PAYS SO LEGIT AND YOU DONT NEED MONEY TO START

This app is for students, housewives, unemployed that needs some extra cash to support themselves. It's absolutely FREE to join.
�����
PROCEDURES FOR REGISTRATION*

1st of all, you're gonna open Google PlayStore in your phone and type "zwerl"...

*1*. Download and Install the App
*2*. Sign Up with your Real Details
*3*. On the app, go to profile, scroll down and you will see "referral code", input (OKFQQA) as your Referral code den click *Redeem* at the top right corner.. Make sure you don't make any mistake...

Now, Step 4 is kinda technical... But just follow my procedure. I've compiled a video on how to get you started. Even a 10 yr will understand after watching the video.
(don't do anything on the app till you see the video or else you can be banned. Be warned!)
Send me whatsapp chat "I need the video, I'm done with the registration" to 0816 932 3631

*5*. Just inform me when you're done with the process and I'll explain how you'll be able to get $1 per day, just by Answering 2-3 Questions and Asking 2 to 3 Questions too..

*Note*: $1 per day × 30days = #10,890
But you can get more than that... I'll tell you how..
Not only that some people make more than $250 a month there

NO STORY,TIME WASTERS SHOULD KEEP OFF.................

Re: Answer Simple Questions And Get Paid.. Tested And Trusted.. by Pabloosas(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2018
Nice
Re: Answer Simple Questions And Get Paid.. Tested And Trusted.. by darepoju(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good to be back here guys.. it's pay day... Lol..

Lots of my guys who'd join ahead of me got paid this afternoon.. and I'm really glad I did joined too without much waste if time..
Will attach screen shots..

Enjoy.!
Re: Answer Simple Questions And Get Paid.. Tested And Trusted.. by darepoju(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is few outta what we got..

HOW TO JOIN..?

go-to playstore download the app 'zwerl' and that's all..

Open insert my code as your referral..

OKFQQA

using me code give both me and you a $5 bonus..

It's a win-win thing.. my number is attached for any questions or to join our whatsapp group..

Enjoy and happy earning

Re: Answer Simple Questions And Get Paid.. Tested And Trusted.. by ifyjobs: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
where is your whatsapp no?

darepoju:
This is few outta what we got..

HOW TO JOIN..?

go-to playstore download the app 'zwerl' and that's all..

Open insert my code as your referral..

OKFQQA

using me code give both me and you a $5 bonus..

It's a win-win thing.. my number is attached for any questions or to join our whatsapp group..

Enjoy and happy earning
Re: Answer Simple Questions And Get Paid.. Tested And Trusted.. by six33fourng: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Six 33 Four NG (questions and answer platform) is a community forum, built to share and acquire knowledge. It is a community of students, professionals and people asking daily questions they need. Ask Questions, Get Answers. Visit - https://six33four.ng/blog/questions

(1) (Reply)

Six Currencies Stronger Than The US Dollar / Do You Need Edible Coconut Oil ( Small Or Large Quantity)? / How Can I Start A Recharge Card Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.