Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

A Whatsapp Like Platform That Pays For Answering Simple Questions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Whatsapp Like Platform That Pays For Answering Simple Questions (290 Views)

An App That Pays You For Answering & Asking Question, Chatting ,daily Bonuse. / Answer Simple Questions And Get Paid.. Tested And Trusted.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Whatsapp Like Platform That Pays For Answering Simple Questions by Glistinin(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is a cool platform that pays you for answering simple everyday questions.

Seriously, it is fun, educative and interesting.

I can also help you open a PayPal business account that can help you receive your money in your Nigerian bank account.

To observe nairaland terms, contact me via the WhatsApp number on my signature to share with you the link to register.
Re: A Whatsapp Like Platform That Pays For Answering Simple Questions by Glistinin(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2019
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

How To Play Bet9ja With MTN Airtime / Brands Who Really Supported Nigerian Citizens / Legit Apps And Sites....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.