Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Okonjo-Iweala: "Why Nigerians Deserve Bad Leaders" (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala: "Why Nigerians Deserve Bad Leaders" (PHOTO) (690 Views)

Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / Biden Selfie With Okonjo-iweala: Why The Fuss In Nigeria? / Okonjo-iweala: Why I Leaked N17b Budget ‘padding’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-Iweala: "Why Nigerians Deserve Bad Leaders" (PHOTO) by 10mobile: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2018
It was all smiles yesterday at Ogwashi-Uku in Aniocha South LGA of Delta State as a great daughter of the town visited. She was attending a wedding of a cousin during which a group of students waylaid her and got her talking.

Among so many things she said there was one that caught my attention: A female student asked her, "Nigeria will obviously do better with someone like you in the saddle as president. Unfortunately, you seem not to care if we die of bad leaders since you are already doing well for yourself". She smiled and said, "I understand your point that I should be interested in contesting. But at my age, I know Nigerians too well. Surely, not all but most Nigerians deserve what they are getting in terms of political governance. Why do I say so? I've seen Nigerians many times disgrace their best samples with mind blowing rejection while choosing their worst case scenarios for reasons best known to them. They seem to enjoy regretting it later on instead. They rejected Gani & others better than me".

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: "Why Nigerians Deserve Bad Leaders" (PHOTO) by ehhmah(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2018
this is nigeria...Falz
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: "Why Nigerians Deserve Bad Leaders" (PHOTO) by 10mobile: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2018
And I add: As they are already rejecting Olawepo Hashim & Oby Ezekwesili.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: "Why Nigerians Deserve Bad Leaders" (PHOTO) by xxxtension: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2018
We deserve the kind of leaders we elect. We're not victims of bad leadership, we're accomplices since we always elect them.

2019 will prove this kiss undecided
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: "Why Nigerians Deserve Bad Leaders" (PHOTO) by Optional09: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2018
They are rejecting Sowore and shouting Atikulated
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: "Why Nigerians Deserve Bad Leaders" (PHOTO) by Oblitz(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2018
Illiterates should be barred from voting..........

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: "Why Nigerians Deserve Bad Leaders" (PHOTO) by 10mobile: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oblitz:
Illiterates should be barred from voting..........
But the literates are worse. Just look at any nairaland post on candidates like Ezekwesili, Olawepo & Sowore & see how they are dismissed.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: "Why Nigerians Deserve Bad Leaders" (PHOTO) by pryme(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Absolutely no question about this.

(1) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Did Not Ask Journalists To Black-out Coverage Of Osinbajo's Visit - Coa / The War Between Apc And The Akwa Ibom People (2) By Uwemedimoh Umanah / Full Prediction Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.