Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,514 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner (23629 Views)

Anybody Who Told You Entrepreneurship Can Save Nigeria Is Lying (photo) / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Small Business / 5 Reasons Why Should Become A Business Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by Hoil: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
madgoat:
Poverty in action for lazy people who claim they are entrepreneurs. Abeg go and find a salaried job and have peace of mind.

Been a salary earner doesn't give u total freedom like wen u own ur business n with time it grow n develop to a bigger firm.
Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by Dainty09(f): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nice one
Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by knowyaself2(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
madgoat:
Poverty in action for lazy people who claim they are entrepreneurs. Abeg go and find a salaried job and have peace of mind.
can someone pls do us all a favour and put this fool in a cage; he's polluting the whole place with his stupidity. thank you

1 Like

Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by Yoighaman(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
madgoat:

Baba go and sit down somewhere. Lack of job is what made u type such long meaningless epistle. grin
You better send out your CV and get a salaried job.

Ok Sir. I hope you don't bite your finger in the end. Wish you best of luck your on your job that you cherish so much. I just hope you are currently an Executive at Microsoft, Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon and the likes. Leave us the so called lazy and broke class to do our thing but If you got fired for any reason, I am willing and able to pay you a decent salary that would make you at least comfortable. Keep this thread and feel free to buzz me. Let's just hope a vacancy exists.

1 Like

Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by darlenese(f): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
be ready for competition
Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by Yoighaman(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
madgoat:

Baba go and sit down somewhere. Lack of job is what made u type such long meaningless epistle. grin
You better send out your CV and get a salaried job.

Yes sir. Wish you and your mentality all the best. Keep shining on your job and pray never to lose it. Cheers.
Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by Raskasal(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nice thread
Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by madgoat(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
concho:

Bro, Wipe off that mentality . An Entrepreneur is different from a trader. Entrepreneurship is all about identifying needs and filling it. I have failed countless times and am still happier than most of my siblings who work 7 to 6 under a boss. Failure teach you a lot in life. Am not rich yet, but i cnt go broke again, you know why, because the street has strengthened me. I can succeed anywhere . You can lose your salaried job in a night . Most of us prefer Risk to security . I started a second business in August {2 months ago } with just 200k , I checked back yesterday and the capital has multiplied its self by 2.5 (#430,000). I travel when ever i wish and feast on what ever i desire . I wear what ever i want and keep my beards how ever i want it. It all because i dnt have a boss . I intend starting a 3rd business by feb which has the potential to give me 400% ROI in one year . dnt force me to say dt u r the lazy one here bro.
Thats how u people will be lying up and down grin
A trader is an entrepreneur so stop twisting it. Also continue deceiving yourself there that u started a biz. Better be like your siblings and get a job so that you dont end up being a financial burden to them.
Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by madgoat(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
generationz:

give an example of the fat salary you are talking about?

Improve yourself, have an impressive curriculum vitae and you will get a job with a fat salary. The truth is bitter. Deal with it.
Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by generationz(f): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
madgoat:

Improve yourself, have an impressive curriculum vitae and you will get a job with a fat salary. The truth is bitter. Deal with it.

I'm sure your idea of a fat salary is 500k which is weekend spending for many business owners

broaden your mind mehn
Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by madgoat(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
generationz:

I'm sure your idea of a fat salary is 500k which is weekend spending for many business owners

broaden your mind mehn

Hahahahahahahaha... See this dreamer grin
I am sure u dont even have a job; no wonder u are making ridiculous statements. Follow my advice... Improve yourself and have an impressive CV.
Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by Yoighaman(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
My conclusion: Please leave 'madgoat' alone with his opinion. I think he's just seeking attention. His chosen user ID says it all, need we say more?

1 Like

Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by Tyndalejane: 3:29am On Nov 04, 2018
True talk. For all your sporting equipment pls call or WhatsApp 08100994870.
Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by madgoat(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yoighaman:
My conclusion: Please leave 'madgoat' alone with his opinion. I think he's just seeking attention. His chosen user ID says it all, need we say more?

E pain am oh grin grin grin
Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by StevieAbraks111(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
MabraO:
Going through this atm
Now I am broke as hell no money in account no patronage but still keep the hope alive one day we will break even and look back at the trying time.
Exactly what im facing right now too, but patronage improved from teusday last week, keep pushing bro, the top is where we belong and we would get there.
Re: 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner by pendragon35(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
What an awful comment!
madgoat:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Cash Entered The New Year With You? / Naira Trades At ₦1,730/$ At Parallel Market / Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.