Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Help, I Need Medical Advice. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Need Medical Advice. (400 Views)

We Need Medical Volunteers / I Need Medical Advice Please / Need Medical Help (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Need Medical Advice. by emmy2807(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
I am going through hell right now, any time i fall sick, my body starts to itch me, which gets worse at night, and so i end up without sleeping through out that period.
Is there any medical explanation as to why my body itches whenever i fall sick? Is there any remedy to it? Please i need your advice, this cross is too much to bear. Thank you in advance.
Re: Help, I Need Medical Advice. by Holumhidey(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
just pour acid on your body. leave ur village people to do the rest....
Re: Help, I Need Medical Advice. by uboma(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Holumhidey:
just pour acid on your body. leave ur village people to do the rest....

You are mean.
Re: Help, I Need Medical Advice. by uboma(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
emmy2807:
I am going through hell right now, any time i fall sick, my body starts to itch me, which gets worse at night, and so i end up without sleeping through out that period.
Is there any medical explanation as to why my body itches whenever i fall sick? Is there any remedy to it? Please i need your advice, this cross is too much to bear. Thank you in advance.

Visit the hospital and ask the Doctor same questions.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need Medical Advice. by emmy2807(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
uboma:

Visit the hospital and ask the Doctor same questions.
Believe me, if i had money i would have done that. the last time i got admitted in the hospital, i complained to the doctor about it, but doctor just said dont worry it wont happen to you this time and that was it.
Re: Help, I Need Medical Advice. by kemkem303: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Get batteries, squeeze it very well, apply the juice on your body. And you can also use the leaf as sponge for few days. It will sureely relieve you

(1) (Reply)

White Lady Rescues An Abandoned Mentally Ill Woman In Port Harcourt / 5 Proven Secrets On How To Burn Belly Fat Fast / Delsu Student Saved From Snake Attack, Testifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.