Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages (536 Views)

3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Many won't agree that they have personal problems, they attribute alot to devil's, witchcraft, altars, juju or ancestral powers; yes these have a key role in hindering people's life and marriages, but ladies fail to understand they can unconsciously assist these powers in hindering their marriages. Instead of crying overnight and going for multiple deliverances, why not learn the tricks of Satan used to hinder you.

(1) Hard to get: Hard-to-get is good but must be done with wisdom. If you have cried alot, have prayed earnestly, fasted and done sacrifices to God on marriage, and your Mr. right appears to you as confirmed by God, and you love him so much in your heart, is it not stupid to do long Hard-to-get for him? is it not stupid to say "please give me a long time to think about it".. You see, the devil is smart, he won't make you see your value when you are crying like a prisoner begging God for a husband, but the devil may tell you to show your worth when your true husband appears. He may whisper and tell you to show him tough time for about 3months so that he won't say you are cheap. We're you not cheap when you were crying helplessly for a husband?? is it now that he has appeared you are now costly? And within that period of your Hard-to-get, the devil may now introduce another lady to him.

(2) Pride: unnecessary pride and snubbish spirit. useless pride of unnecessary self-worth can hinder marriage.

(3) Going back to ex when husband appears: You have prayed & cried, your husband appears, you feel relaxed, then you start remembering or thinking of having sex with your ex. The urge to have sex with ex didn't come when you were single, but now that your husband came, you remembered your ex to fornicate. The devil then sets a trap for you to be exposed.

Pls add your own!!
Re: Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages by bedspread: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
4) Fake beauty! Makeup has done more Evil than ISIS and Bokoharam!!

5) Unnecessary Feminism

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages by hisgrace090: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
Women offering what they get, but they were few wise one out there.
Re: Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages by dingbang(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hate it or not, this op is making sense. Responsible guy will just ask a girl out and she knows the guy is responsible, she will still be making him suffer.
Re: Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages by LuciferYaweh: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
6. Feminism
7. Rotten fish syndrome
8. Halitosis
9. Weak head game
10. Wearing big pants instead of thongs
11. Spitting instead of swallowing
12. Refusal to allow anal
13. Refusal to allow threeesome with best friend
14. Reluctance to send nudes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
continue
Re: Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
6. Feminism 7. Rotten fish syndrome 8. Halitosis 9. Weak head game 10. Wearing big pants instead of thongs 11. Spitting instead of swallowing 12. Refusal to allow anal 13. Refusal to allow threeesome with best friend 14. Reluctance to send nudes
dead
Re: Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
6. Feminism
7. Rotten fish syndrome
8. Halitosis
9. Weak head game

With the exception of 12 & 13, I am in concurrence with your premise. grin
Re: Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages by chiommy123(f): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2018
Ladies that do not do any of this and are still single nko? Pls oh what do guys do with ladies nudes cos its becoming an everyday something
Re: Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2018
chiommy123:
Ladies that do not do any of this and are still single nko? Pls oh what do guys do with ladies nudes cos its becoming an everyday something
Wetin make ladies give them.
Re: Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages by alBHAGDADI: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2018
Not knowing when it's time to cross over from girlhood into womanhood. Most of them still think and act like girls in courtship. Instead of them to be supportive, they'll be laying heavy burden on the fiance. When they suppose to know that it's time to allow their man save money for marriage, that's when they start requesting for things ladies often request for in dating relationships. They often don't know that age is no longer on their side. They think they still live on the days when they had ten toasters in a day.

Such ladies, when they finally get married, they start creating problems in the marriage when their husband is unable to satisfy those girlish fantasies of theirs which they failed to put away now that they have attained womanhood.

1 Corinthians 13:11

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
Re: Ladies Helping The Devil Delay Their Marriages by abiolamitodun(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
6. Feminism
7. Rotten fish syndrome
8. Halitosis
9. Weak head game

JESUS!!!....party...with my best friend?...my God....i dont even know what to say to this...how on earth will u feel confortable sharing ur woman wit another man

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Had Sexual Intercourse IN Your Dream? / See The Day Men Of God Will Experience The Raw Power Of God All Over The World / Now Could This Be A SIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.