Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate (1356 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
If we could keep partisan politics aside and look at this issues as humans that wants the best for the nation, we would see the error and wrong in this certificate presented by WAEC.
In the 2014/2015 Election saga Buhari presented a statement of result that has his grade. in the result he had B3 in History and He wrote Mathematics which he failed.
In the Certificate presented by WAEC yesterday, Buhari has A1 in history and Mathematics was no where to be found. Please is there a logical way this error could happen if either of the results or both the results are not fake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by socialmediaman: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
This simply shows that Nigerians do not trust Buhari’s government anymore. Even the controversial Document presented to him by WAEC is seen as a political stunt and filled with unending questions. It’s time for Buhari to pave way for a new government.

2 Likes

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by abmethod: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Officialpdpnig: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
fighal:
If we could keep partisan politics aside and look at this issues as humans that wants the best for the nation, we would see the error and wrong in this certificate presented by WAEC.
In the 2014/2015 Election saga Buhari presented a statement of result that has his grade. in the result he had B3 in History and He wrote Mathematics which he failed.
In the Certificate presented by WAEC yesterday, Buhari has A1 in history and Mathematics was no where to be found. Please is there a logical way this error could happen if either of the results or both the results are not fake?

Look at the Attestation certificate very carefully what is there for History is A3 and not A1.

Stop being silly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Buhari has no Waec so please don't waste your energy. He can only fool illiterates like him.

2 Likes

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Optional09: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
People let’s support Sowore, his Certificates are real! I am positive he’ll do something differently.
Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Look at the Attestation certificate very carefully what is there for History is A3 and not A1.

Stop being silly
What is A3? Are u blind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Carmal90(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
fighal:

Aside the change in history, he is good to go as WAEC don't normally record a subject you score F
Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Officialpdpnig: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
fighal:
What is A3? Are u blind

You are clearly the blind one obviously.

4 Likes

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
buhari has no certificate , no need of wasting our energy arguing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You are clearly the blind one obviously.
You and your fellow Zombies are the problem of this Country...
What is A3? Have you seen or head of that before?
Why would the grade even be changed?
You're a slave to yourself..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
chivera018:
buhari has no certificate , no need of wasting our energy arguing.
True talk.. A zombie will always be a zombie, no need arguing with them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Officialpdpnig: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
fighal:

That was the grading system back then. They were graded in numbers and not in letters and in history he scored 3.

Waec on the attestation gave him an A3 .

Even dummies can understand this unless you are far below the level of dummies which is why you keep showing your idiocy off here

2 Likes

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by SarkinYarki: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Of course the attestation is nothing but an imaginary certificate bearing imaginary results from an imaginary exam Buhari never sat for ..The joke is on WAEC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by chernest2002: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
This government of Yahoo Yahoo have no integrity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Skyken99(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Stop being silly

A3.... OMG!!!!

1 Like

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by seunmsg(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
fighal:

How old are you? Kids everywhere on nairaland. So you don't know that A1, A2, A3, C4, C5, C6, P7, P8, and F9 were the grades in use until it was changed some years back by WAEC? Learn and stop assuming wrongly. I really feel sad when I see young people arguing blindly.

4 Likes

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by lincsnuel: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
How can one fail maths in one and not fail maths in another of the same exam, in same school and same year? Achalugo! grin

1 Like

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
seunmsg:

How old are you? Kids everywhere on nairaland. So you don't know that A1, A2, A3, C4, C5, C6, P7, P8, and F9 were the grades in use until it was changed some years back by WAEC? Learn and stop assuming wrongly. I really feel sad when I see young people arguing blindly.

ekestic1976:
This is a direct quote from the Consitution.
Section 131 says: “A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President if (a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth; (b) he has attained the age of forty (40) years; (c )he is a member of a political party; and (d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

“In Section 318, School Certificate or equivalent means (a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or (b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
“(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and (i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) for a minimum of 10 years; and
“(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totaling up to a minimum of one year, and
“(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English Language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC); and “(d) Any other qualification acceptable by INEC.”

The best way to unravel the veracity or otherwise of Buhari's claim that the military authorities are in possession of his academic credentials is to go back and read President Obasanjo's comments on the issue in 2015! Obasanjo had commented that No military man would allow himself to be goaded to submit his/her credentials, etc.

I remember him saying that "Buhari WILL NEVER agree!"

"During a book launch in London, former President Olusegun Obasanjo told a packed hall that the controversy surrounding Muhammadu Buhari's possession of a school certificate was trivial distraction by President Goodluck Jonathan's team. Obasanjo stated that there was no one during his time in the army that didn't have a prerequisite qualification to enter the army. Speaking further, he said even if that wasn't case Buhari's training at the Nigerian Army staff college and the US War College were more than the required qualification to become president.

"The former president's book, "My Watch" is banned in Nigeria by a court order obtained by President Jonathan's political associate and a wanted drug baron, Kashamu Buruji."

EVERY TIME I COME ON NAIRALAND AND I SEE THREADS ABOUT SUCH TRIVIALITY AS BUHARI'S SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE TAKING THE CENTER STAGE HERE, WHAT COMES TO MY MIND IS THAT DISEASE CALLED GULLIBILITY WHICH IS BEEN SUFFERED IMMENSELY IN THIS COUNTRY.

And then, I wonder how those who pride themselves with C-E-R-T-I-F-I-C-A-T-E-S find it so difficult to understand the bolded in the quote above.

HONESTLY ITS A SHAME HOW MANY HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL ONLY TO GRADUATE AS FIRST CLASS GULLIBLES.

ekestic1976 thank you for this enlightenment. I hope it will be beneficial to the GULLIBLES.

If not a reaction against the INTELLECT, meaning IRRATIONALITY. Why will any SENSIBLE MIND be singing the same old futile song sang about 3 years and expect will bear fruit today while there has been no amendments in the constitution to suit such out cry?

ISN'T THAT A SHOW OF HOW WORTHLESS SOME PEOPLE HAVING BEEN PRIVILEGE TO GO TO SCHOOL IS?! LACKING IN A MINDSET TO THINK THROUGH PROCESSES HOLISTICALLY. BECAUSE WITH OR WITHOUT A SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE, BUHARI IS CERTIFIED BY THE CONSTITUTION LEGITIMATELY TO CONTEST AGAIN.

All this out cry is worthless. Go and get your PVC that's the power in your own discretion. Not all these child's Play.

1 Like

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by adedayoa2(f): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
seunmsg:

grin grin, na small pikin dey worry am

2 Likes

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by adedayoa2(f): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
fighal:
yes, it was A3 before they changed it to whatever they're using now.

1 Like

Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by kolaaderin: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
fighal:
all this indomie generation self, don't tell me you are not yet born when grades where changed less than 20years ago. Ignorant mofo
Re: Errors In Buhari's WAEC Certificate by BrutusOj(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Original WAEC certificate doesnt reflect failed papers. Though i am not saying the attestation shows that the dullard actually sat for WAEC as we all know that he is very dull

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election Debate : Mr Peter Obi Media Aide Replies To Critics / Sokoto Indigenes Disown Atiku, Say “you Are Not From Our Area” / Could This Guardian Editorial Of 1985 Also Have Been Written In 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.