Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate (26264 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by tiger28: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
eagleae7:
Nigerians are sick, a president of over 180m+ with atleast 40% well educated past first degree and we are just concerned of WAEC. No wonder we as still where we are.
Abi o!
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by madridguy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin grin grin

tiger28:
Somebody better tell Atiku to be careful with this visa issue o.... Atiku isnt a "big man " to Americans. If the US number 3 man can be sent to jail for some issue that is minor compared to Atiku's case so who the heck is Atiku. Thats the same way they "lured" Ibori to dubai. Atiku no get IMMUNITY O!

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by jumpandpas(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You don't have to continue embarrassing my party PDP. Being truthful wouldn't kill you.

Read the last part of the attached

Shut up.

Buhari is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by deomelo: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:

Shut up.

Buhari is a disaster.

For can't read and comprehend ignorant ipob terrorists of course.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Jokerman(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
deomelo:

Why are Igbos so slow, ignorant and unintelligent?

Your poor ipob village square education failed you

Lol... clown... na only this one you see.... grin
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by PeoplesDemocrat: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:

WAEC/CAMBRIDGE didn't offer Hausa language as a subject in 1961.

Buhari is a fraudster.

Cambridge confirmed Hausa was written in 1961 .

YOU are a m.oron

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by tiger28: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
eagleae7:
Nigerians are sick, a president of over 180m+ with atleast 40% well educated past first degree and we are just concerned of WAEC. No wonder we as still where we are.
Soneone went to US WAR COLLEGE with the BEST GENERALS IN THE WORLD and PASSED SUCCESSFULLY and we are getting childish over some yeye WAEC certificate.... Stupid Nigerians! Can someone pls show us proof that Nnamdi Kanu finished University I doubt if anyone can show that illiterate is educated.... He sounds TOOO PEDESTRIAN!

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Officialpdpnig: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
jumpandpas:

Shut up.

Buhari is a disaster.

I am on your side but I choose not to be petty with my support.

This Wasc or Waec or whatever issue is a non issue but you all just wanted to make it look important when it clearly wasn't.

You are a disaster to my party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I am on your side but I choose not to be petty with my support.

This Wasc or Waec or whatever issue is a non issue but you all just wanted to make it look important when it clearly wasn't.

You are a disaster to my party

Oga you are too smart & reasonably to be with PDP or even APC for that matter

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by thatigboman: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:
We all have seen Baba WAEC certificate, can we please move to the next agenda tongue

ATIKU should also visit any nearest US embassy, and take some pictures tongue Atiku don't need to visit the US, just go to the embassy. Chikena
this sore loser, did u not follow your partner in crime sarrki to quit social media?
Dont u know the road to US? Go naa
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by thatigboman: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
GMPO:
WHAT I GOT WHEN I WAS 17 YEARS IS WHAT MY OWN COUNTRY'S PRESIDENT IS STRUGLING TO DEFEND AT 72.WHAT AN INSULT.
chai. Savage
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Omeokachie: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

There was no scoring system such as A3 in 1961.

The scoring was in numbers (consider the attached)

Credit is graded for number 3 which was his score in history.

However in modern day harmonization, 3 is an A .

Based on this, he got an A on the attestation.

1-6 grading under Cambridge is an A (by today's standards but a C under Cambridge)

7 to 8 is a pass while 9 is a failure

Thank you.
We had A1, A2, A3, C4, C5, C6, P7, P8, F9 in use during my time in the early 80s.
A lot has obviously changed in nearly 40yrs.
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Buhari should be in jail by now. He's not qualified to be in the military without having a certificate to be in the military. Joining the military through the back door is a punishable offense which should have him arrested and jailed until he refunds all salaries he's received by virtue of being in the military. Two things are plausible here. It's either he didn't write the exam at Al or he wrote and failed. The most plausible case is that he didn't sit for the exam at all. Which either of them is the case, Buhari was not qualified to be in the military in the first place.

Primary school certificate is enough to contest for president. This people are getting this whole thing confused
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by 46O1CE: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

What is the one saying nitori olorun cheesy
You have time sha cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Touchforfree(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Optional09:
Think positive guys, let’s support Sowore

At Nairaland ?.
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by ozo13(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
KwoiZabo:
The Issue is that Buhari did not Credit Maths. If you read the principal's letter it states that Buhari will Pass English and Maths with Credit which is the criteria for being a military officer.
Buhari is Qualified to run for office of President but not Qualified to be in the Military ab initio.
No wonder they have been hiding the certificate all these while. Mr. Integrity that did not meet criteria for being a Military officer that is Grand corruption.
hehehe.nawao.
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by madridguy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sarrki is in the US available to meet ATIKU if he finally get US visa tongue
As for me I don't know the road to the US. I only sabi road to Daura.

thatigboman:
this sore loser, did u not follow your partner in crime sarrki to quit social media?
Dont u know the road to US? Go naa

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by jaycool01(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Jokerman:

Eniyan ewoo...

WAEC is 67 yrs ;1951
PMB is 74 yrs;

Meaning He wrote West African Senior School Certificate@ age 7

please stop spewing this rubbish. it does not only portray you as a lazy reader it also makes you to look like an illiterate who couldn't read between the lines. the president was born in 1944 and he sat for WAEC in 1961. so that means he was 7 years was he sat for the exam...smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Zoom the picture. It is still A3

Waec uses b3 presently

1 Like

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by duwdu: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:
We all have seen Baba WAEC certificate, can we please move to the next agenda tongue

ATIKU should also visit any nearest US embassy, and take some pictures tongue Atiku don't need to visit the US, just go to the embassy. Chikena

Chai, madridguy just 'finished' ATIKU. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by americanson: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
rusher14:
Atiku was dismissed from the police.
May your children's life never see truth in their endevours...
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by duwdu: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
eagleae7:

How come some people just spew out nonsense? How can any sane person claim "at least 40% of the 180m+ Nigerians are well educated past a first degree..?" I'yam not understanding o. undecidedcheesy

P34c3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by ogundeleai(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Even such step not a newly introduce policy... WAEC don't include any subject with f9 grade in the examination body certificate.....
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by uba1991: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pekele007:

Eeyaa Unfortunately, You will have to wait till you grow Grey hair cos Visiting US isn't one of the prerequisites of becoming a President in Nigeria.

Buhari was called a lifeless idiot the last time he visited USA.

BTW, the US embassy has signalled Atiku to come for his visa. Hope you won't have to visit the toilet and hospital often bayi?
grin
IF ATIKU VISIT US AND COME BACK I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE I WILL VISIT HELL FIRE AND COME BACK UNHURT. i challenge ATIKU today

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by rusher14: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
americanson:
May your children's life never see truth in their endevours...

Go find out you loser.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by thatigboman: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:
Sarrki is in the US available to meet ATIKU if he finally get US visa tongue
As for me I don't know the road to the US. I only sabi road to Daura.

sarrki in US? Comedy club. Good u know road to daura. Ur nothern islamic extremist cow master will join u there in 3 month's time
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by thatigboman: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
uba1991:
IF ATIKU VISIT US AND COME BACK I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE I WILL VISIT HELL FIRE AND COME BACK UNHURT. i challenge ATIKU today
u are already in hell fire. The other hell will b like AC to u
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
If you have anyone in the US, tell them to go NYC to bow to Sarrki. As for PMB, baba will only return to daura in 2023.

thatigboman:
sarrki in US? Comedy club. Good u know road to daura. Ur nothern islamic extremist cow master will join u there in 3 month's time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Afamed: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Jokerman:
So how come he was 7 years old when he wrote WAEC??
You can approach High court in Lagos or Abuja on Monday. Present your facts and figures but not the dummies PDP sold to you.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by thatigboman: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:
If you have anyone in the US, tell them to go NYC to bow to Sarrki. As for PMB, baba will only return to daura in 2023.

kwara muslim sore loser sarrki doesnt know any road apart from ilorin-jebba road
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pekele007:

Google and tell me how many years it took Terry G a Nigerian musician to be given a US VISA.

Check and tell me why Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich was denied visa by UK despite him having businesses in UK.

You are a dullard just like Buhari. Olodo rabata

For your eye you don ask me the most intelligent question.. grin
Well if you donnt know both terry G & abramovich are of questionable characters just like una daddy "atiku"
England denied abramovich visa upon renewal becos they find his source of wealth questionable wonnt even waste my time on terry G ... mentioning terry g shows how demented you are,
Only the likes of atiku & abramovich with questionable wealth can be denied visa ....
You are free to spew rubbish again but not without mentioning one credible billionaire denied visa ..if you cannt shut up for life

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Division In Atiku Campaign As Ekweremadu Stays Away / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache / Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.