Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate (26073 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by madridguy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
ilorin-jebba road is more valuable than any road in your region.

thatigboman:
kwara muslim sore loser sarrki doesnt know any road apart from ilorin-jebba road

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by funsho4man(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
There is no discrepancy in the results of the school certificate examination of President Muhammadu Buhari released in 2015 and the results in an “attestation certificate” issued to the president by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) on Friday.

The president’s school certificate examination, which was a major controversy in the build-up to the 2015 elections, recently became a matter of public discourse after Mr Buhari told the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) that his school certificate is still with military authorities.

Mr Buhari stated this while submitting essential forms to INEC for the 2019 elections, which he would be participating in as the candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

The president’s claim immediately drew another round of intense criticism from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and many Nigerians who expressed doubt that Mr Buhari took the examination.

However, on Friday evening, the president Tweeted via his official handle that he had received the attestation and confirmation of his result.

“Today I received the attestation and confirmation of my 1961 West African School Certificate (WASC) Examination result, from the Registrar of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC). It was also an opportunity for me to thank WAEC for upholding its integrity over the years,” he wrote.

“As a Nigerian military officer, it would have been impossible for me to have attended the Defence Services Staff College in India in 1973, and, after that – in 1979 – the United States Army War College, had I not sat for the WASC examinations, which I did in 1961.

“The late General Shehu Musa Yar’Adua was my classmate. We spent close to nine years in boarding school, at primary and secondary levels. And from there, after our WASC, we moved to join the Army, where we had to take a military examination as one of the requirements,” he further explained.

The series of tweets about his result were accompanied by pictures showing the president holding a copy of the result presented to him by WAEC with a man that appears to be an official of the examination body, another of the picture showed passing the result among jubilant aides.

No Mathematics, No Woodwork

But after the results was released, some Nigerians suggested on social media that there was discrepancy in the attestation certificate.

They claimed that in the statement of results this newspaper obtained in 2015, stamped and signed by Principal of Government College Katsina, Mr. Buhari’s alma mater, the president scored four credits in English Language, Hausa Language, Geography, and health Science, respectively. He also scored a ‘Good’ in History but failed Mathematics and Wood Work with the lowest possible grades represented by F9.

However, in the attestation certificate released Friday, while other results remained the same as those in the statement of results obtained by this newspaper in 2015, the president’s score in Mathematics, and in Wood Work, was conspicuously missing.

But PREMIUM TIMES can report that there is no discrepancy in the result.

WAEC tweeted Friday that “subjects that a candidate has F9s are no longer captured in Certificates or Attestation of Results.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This report initially erroneously indicated that there was discrepancy in the attestation of result issued to the president. The post has now been updated to correct that.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/293915-no-discrepancy-in-buharis-waec-attestation-certificate.html

"I pledge to PMB my President
To be faithful loyal and honest
To stand with him in 2019 Election and beyond
To campaign for him with all my strength
So help me God."

Kindly forward, if you pledge, too!

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Glink2018(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Jokerman:

Eniyan ewoo...

WAEC is 67 yrs ;1951
PMB is 74 yrs;

Meaning He wrote West African Senior School Certificate@ age 7

It was called WAEC then , it was called Cambridge exam.
Research about all this things before you start typing wrong comments.., please.
I'm not a fan of buhari and I will never be.
But you might not tell who is reading your comments
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Glink2018(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
funsho4man:
"I pledge to PMB my President
To be faithful loyal and honest
To stand with him in 2019 Election and beyond
To campaign for him with all my strength
So help me God."

Kindly forward, if you pledge, too!

I refuse to pledge foolishly...

Zombie crew

1 Like

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Pekele007: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
ericsmith:

For your eye you don ask me the most intelligent question.. grin
Well if you donnt know both terry G & abramovich are of questionable characters just like una daddy "atiku"
England denied abramovich visa upon renewal becos they find his source of wealth questionable wonnt even waste my time on terry G ... mentioning terry g shows how demented you are,
Only the likes of atiku & abramovich with questionable wealth can be denied visa ....
You are free to spew rubbish again but not without mentioning one credible billionaire denied visa ..if you cannt shut up for life

U see how low your IQ is? What was Terry G offence?

Have you had of Amir Benayoun,Ramush Haradinaj? Weren't they denied visa too? What of Narendra Modi?

When was Nelson Mandela granted access to US? Can you see how dumb u sound

Abramovich has a questionable wealth? So only billionaires can be denied visa?

Sorry to say this, you are stupid. I don't need to argue with you anymore.
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by okofians(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
GMPO:
WHAT I GOT WHEN I WAS 17 YEARS IS WHAT MY OWN COUNTRY'S PRESIDENT IS STRUGLING TO DEFEND AT 72.WHAT AN INSULT.
How old are you and pls can you list some of your achievements so far in life?
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by tiger28: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
nineone:
Buhari should be in jail by now. He's not qualified to be in the military without having a certificate to be in the military. Joining the military through the back door is a punishable offense which should have him arrested and jailed until he refunds all salaries he's received by virtue of being in the military. Two things are plausible here. It's either he didn't write the exam at Al or he wrote and failed. The most plausible case is that he didn't sit for the exam at all. Which either of them is the case, Buhari was not qualified to be in the military in the first place.

Primary school certificate is enough to contest for president. This people are getting this whole thing confused
Bla bla bla bla bla.......... Abeg on to the next topic jor!
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pekele007:

U see how low your IQ is? What was Terry G offence?

Have you had of Amir Benayoun,Ramush Haradinaj? Weren't they denied visa too? What of Narendra Modi?

When was Nelson Mandela granted access to US? Can you see how dumb u sound

Abramovich has a questionable wealth? So only billionaires can be denied visa?

Sorry to say this, you are stupid. I don't need to argue with you anymore.

You donnt have to apologise before spewing insult,shows you have low self esteem ... apparently the problem with most of you is that you react without thinking, same mistake ur elder broda made that i was correcting him for his what you repeated douchie ...
Countries donnt just deny someone visa ,,there as to be a reason which could vary ,, in mandela case he was blacklisted as a terrorist .... other names you mentioned google the reason and you will see... lazy fool
There was no time i said only billionaires are denied visa, money is number one limitation when it comes to getting a visa ..... countries wonnt deny a billionaire visa becos they know you can bring in invest you are coming to spend ...u beta fast n pray for sense
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
tiger28:
Bla bla bla bla bla.......... Abeg on to the next topic jor!
Are you not an idiot? Why not respond to points
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Pekele007: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
ericsmith:

You donnt have to apologise before spewing insult,shows you have low self esteem ... apparently the problem with most of you is that you react without thinking, same mistake ur elder broda made that i was correcting him for his what you repeated douchie ...
Countries donnt just deny someone visa ,,there as to be a reason which could vary ,, in mandela case he was blacklisted as a terrorist .... other names you mentioned google the reason and you will see... lazy fool
There was no time i said only billionaires are denied visa, money is number one limitation when it comes to getting a visa ..... countries wonnt deny a billionaire visa becos they know you can bring in invest you are coming to spend ...u beta fast n pray for sense

You are just a fool, a very stubborn one.

Will a country ban someone without a reason before undecided

You are too daft.
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Pekele007:

You are just a fool, a very stubborn one.

Will a country ban someone without a reason before undecided

You are too daft.

So you know and you've been crying since like a baby undergoing circumcision .... i have beta things to do with my time than spoon feed an oversize kid on most likely reason why ur daddy atiku cannt travel ... mothafvcka
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Yusman316(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
eagleae7:
Nigerians are sick, a president of over 180m+ with atleast 40% well educated past first degree and we are just concerned of WAEC. No wonder we as still where we are.
Seriously
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by thatigboman: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:
ilorin-jebba road is more valuable than any road in your region.

and what about the roads that get to the jebba road? Kaduna-tegina--mokwa-jebba and abuja-lambatta-agaie-bida-mokwa-jebba and abuja-minna-bida-mokwa-jebba roads? Those ones are in perfect conditions too? U can fool those that dont know the road, not me
Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
WAEC was established on 1951=67years today.
He is 75years this year.
So he wrote WAEC at the age of 8 ?
This people self �

1 Like

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by searchlight: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
sarrki:
Whatever Pmb is our president God willing
Till 2023
God willing shaa but unfortunately God is not a zombie

1 Like

Re: Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate by Judahudoh: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sentimental thinking is a disease. Even if PMB did not sit for WAEC how does that make him uneducated?
Is it the WAEC certificate or the knowledge gotten that entails education?

With all the excellent WAEC results past presidents had, didn't they loot the country dry and to recession with their accomplices?

With all your education who knows you?
If you cannot see anything good Buhari is doing take your blindness to ur house.

If you want to be robbed all ur life it's your decision. Thank God there are sensible citizens....

How people choose suffering ahead of good is unthinkable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Profs, 3 EFCC Lawyers, Fmr Gov, 49 Others Emerge Senior Advocates Of Nigeria / Fashola Lists Jonathan's Sins Against Lagosians / Live Results Of Presidential Elections In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.