Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

How To Turn Your Old Roof Into New...save Significant Cost! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Turn Your Old Roof Into New...save Significant Cost! (727 Views)

People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) / Thinking Of Re-roofing? Simply Turn Your Old Roof Into New. / Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Your Old Roof Into New...save Significant Cost! by CoolAmbience(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Now, OLD degraded roofs can be turned into NEW, using our global award-winning Solacoat Heat Reflective Mineral Coating.

Is your roof faded, rusty or leaky?

Do you desire to enhance the aesthetic look of your roof?

Choose SOLACOAT today!.....say bye-bye to costly roof replacement projects.

Contact us via info@procorrsolutions.com or Call / Whatsapp +234-8039352489

Re: How To Turn Your Old Roof Into New...save Significant Cost! by danjaD(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
How much
Re: How To Turn Your Old Roof Into New...save Significant Cost! by CoolAmbience(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
danjaD:
How much

It costs between N3,500 and N4,000 per square meter to install (all costs inclusive i.e. both Mineral and Manpower costs).
Re: How To Turn Your Old Roof Into New...save Significant Cost! by danjaD(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
CoolAmbience:

It costs between N3,500 and N4,000 per square meter to install (all costs inclusive i.e. both Mineral and Manpower costs).

installation?? I thought it's renovating the old aluminum
Re: How To Turn Your Old Roof Into New...save Significant Cost! by CoolAmbience(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
danjaD:
installation?? I thought it's renovating the old aluminum

You may choose to call it painting.

Is that clear now?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Want To Design Or Decorate You Home With Tiles?? / Save Over 7m By Subscribing Now Into Platinum Gate Estate, Alaka For Just N25m / Swap A Land Value 500k With A Jeep And Bal The Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.