Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) (1914 Views)

TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant / How To Turn Your Old Roof Into New...save Significant Cost! / Turn Old Roofs Into New With #SOLACOAT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
The New House My Parents Bought Has A Secret Room Hidden Under The Stairs.

https://www.boredpanda.com/creepy-discoveries-people-find-new-homes/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bought An Abandoned/Foreclosed Home To Renovate.

This Was In The Basement toilet.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by DelTel(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Explorer again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Found this monkey in the attic.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Just Rented A New Place.

Previous Tenant Left The Wall Mirror And A Dirty Secret behind.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by starbuck(f): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
This thread will be interesting
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wall of the basement.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Stain on the floor.

My Friend Just Bought A New House And Showed Me Where The Ex-Owner Was Found.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
There's A Room In The Attic Where I Just Moved.

1 Like

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Found In The Basement At An Estate Sale.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
In the attic.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Recently Moved Into A New Apartment.

Morning I Went Into My Storage Cabinet To Put Things Away And Found Her.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pit in the yard.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
NYC Woman Felt A Mysterious Airflow Coming From Her Bathroom Mirror, Only To Find A Hidden Apartment Behind It.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
I Just Helped A Friend Move Into Their Apartment.

The Next Day They Found 37 Clowns Under Their Porch.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Found Out The House We Are Living In Has A Bunker Below.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by ShaqFu: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Men this is really creepy.
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Toilet of a new home.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Just Moved Into A New Apartment And Made A Big Discovery.

There Is A Door In The Floor That Leads To A Secret Dungeon.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Moved Into A New House.

Any Idea Why This Would Be In The Backyard?

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Inside the closet above the stairs.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
These are cool! Most seem deliberate tho... Do these in Nigeria and the new tenants would say you're a witch... Next thing, jungle justice... angry

That's the one thing that stops me... cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
New House.

Owners Left This Behind Basement Bathroom Curtain.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
About 20 knives in the basement of our new home.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by hahn(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Village people are watching grin

1 Like

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Found A Closet Full Of Doll Cutouts.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
X-Rays In An Old Box.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Basement with arms

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
This Was Sitting In The Kitchen In An Envelope Titled "Dads 2 Sharp Teeth + Photo"

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Moved Into A New House And These Were In The Abandoned Freezer.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Found This Bottle In The Basement Of My New House.

Wonder What's In It?

1 Like

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Helped My Friend Move.

Found This In His New-Old Creepy Shed.

He Said I Could Have It.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Affordable Properties To Let In Lekki 1 And Lekki Axis: Check It Out! / I Need A Female Flatmate / Acres Of Landed Property For Sales @ Owode Egba Village Nigeria (1m Per Acre)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.