Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' (34486 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Henri8: 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ovoko!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:45am On Nov 04, 2018
Ayoemrys:
very wicked man

Lol!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Bridget95(f): 2:20am On Nov 04, 2018
tundeayo2020:
I don't like his movies Sha
who cares? But you like Togo movies
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Gepheral: 3:38am On Nov 04, 2018
One of my favourite actors...

Wicked uncle check ☒

Native doctor check ☒

Comedian check ☒

King role check ☒

Pervet check ☒

Man of God ♝ ☒

The list continues...

He's the most complete actor in nollywood.... Ever!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Glink2018(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2018
melvin0004:
obviously buhari regime has affected u a lot.......

Like say him be buhari himself....

Lazy yoot...

You better think of something good for your life than to think about how to quote me again.. ..
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Glink2018(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2018
Topmaike007:
if I dey lazy you dey crazy...dat z my rhyme don't quote me again

I don't need to quote again but just correct you; that you are not only lazy but you are also crxzy.... and that is your rhyme and logo....
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Amaechi5(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Confronting your wicked because of your wicked role in movies, they are stupid. But i say this man naturally looks cunning.

Learn the easiest way to wire money online in 2018 through here https://afribankonline.com/wire-money-online-guide/
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Topmaike007(m): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Glink2018:

I don't need to quote again but just correct you; that you are not only lazy but you are also crxzy.... and that is your rhyme and logo....
I go swear for you oo,if you quote me again
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Nezan(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Even in real life he has a thing for widows?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2018
Homeboiy:

If ur in Benin I have it

6k let's do business
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Homeboiy: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2018
ajibolabd:
6k let's do business

10k last
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Glink2018(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2018
Topmaike007:
I go swear for you oo,if you quote me again

Perverse and viper generation...

May the Lord open your eyes to see the darkest path you are threading...
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by janejive(f): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
The Igwe must hear this
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by TEYA: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
kygo:
Ekwensu é romance Mami water,has to be my favourite of his slangs ���
hahahaha
University of Ekwensu!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by MartinsD12(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
nepapole:
Very wicked man.
He is the president of our association

U mean am how do I join
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Topmaike007(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Glink2018:

Perverse and viper generation...

May the Lord open your eyes to see the darkest path you are threading...
see you so you don dey fear...I no go swear for you today na Sunday
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' by Originalsly: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
One of the few that made Nollywood movies popular internationally....very good actor...they left..Nollywood died.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cindy Sanyu Drags Omah-lay & Tems For Hosting A Concert In Uganda(video) / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" / Mercy Eke Shares Throwback BBNaija Video To Celebrate 1 Month Out Of BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.