Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

“My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) (24099 Views)

Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences / Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by etcsines: 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
“My mom used to have many boyfriends and she encouraged me to be a girl before she died”- Bobrisky (Video)

Nigerian crossdresser, Okuneye Idris aka Bobrisky has revealed fresh facts about himself during an Instagram live video this weekend.

Bobrisky during the live video decided to open up and answer questions which fans have always presented to him since he became famous.

According to the crossdresser, he started nursing the desire to be a girl, since his childhood and seeing his mom do girly things, cook and take care of the house made his interest in becoming a woman, deeper and stronger as time passed.

Subsequently, he couldn’t take it anymore and he opened up to his mom, who in turn advised him to be himself and not anyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyaFb0QzRoo

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/my-mom-used-to-have-many-boyfriends-and.html
Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dz guy just dey find stories to justify his brobristitudity grin

He should clap for himself.... he is indirectly telling God that he doesn't know what's best for him angry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by lilmax(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Of course

You actually think your stupidity started from you?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by yeyeboi(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2019
Ok
Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by Valwezzy: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Next!

1 Like

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by saraki2019(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Ash,

1 Like

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by Kay512: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Wait, how does this guy/girl make money?

6 Likes

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by tillaman(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Are you sure your momma told you to be whoever you want to be or she used Omorogun to beat the shiiit out of you to balance your brain xcal equations!!
I trust Nigerian momma

7 Likes

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by obojememe: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2019
mad man

4 Likes

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by crazyABO(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Like mother like son abi like daughter angry

1 Like

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by BlogRabbit: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Apple they say doesn't fall far from the tree

You are really the greatest disgrace of our time.

Thank God you will not be having children cos I don't know if you're a man or a woman.

4 Likes

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by eseveli(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2019
I prefer ebola than bobrisky

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Anti-gay /anti-transgender Law catch you there!!

2 Likes

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by MRsettingz: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Bob again
Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2019
so, what ya saying is we shld blame it all on yo momma

onye apari
Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by Facelesscabal(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2019
If what his saying is true then damn..let me bot even talk nah baba God go do d judging..exactly what they say a destroyed society is as a result of destroyed homes..imagine when he was young his mom kept on beating and praying for him when he was displaying all this cross dressing act hin for no reach dis level his brains would have even been straight but no..well whats my own? undecided

3 Likes

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by Abimbola007(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2019
His problem...Let me face mine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by baby124: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2019
This guy is crazy. Wishing his mum dead all the time and lying on the poor woman. Was it not his mum we saw the other day This guy should be in psychiatric ward.

11 Likes

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2019
Revolva:
In Eddie Griffith voice ..mama was a hoe

And she was never loyal to cutlass
Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by KODACK: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2019
Am not judging oh.

But I spit on his grave

1 Like

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Groupie mothers giving birth to groupie kids,.

Sad..... cry
Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by helinues: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Ile ni ati n ko eso ro de..

Not surprised
Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by tolu4you: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Bob is risky -FG
Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2019
baby124:
This guy is crazy. Wishing his mum dead all the time and lying on the poor woman.

So you once stayed with them to know she is lying
Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by hadhisa: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2019
No wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2019
shocked No wonder,now i know where the whole bobrisky's curse emanated from...most corrupt traits displayed by children are bluetooth to them by their hoeloshos and preek addictive mothers inform of irrestible genes...bob,you are a virus to humanity as a whole.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures / Linda Ikeji Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgian University (Photos) / Concert Goers Destroy Things As Burna Boy Fails To Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.