Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (81611 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by ajl: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2018
A lot of stupid Nigerians here. What concern Ghana WAEC with school certificate exam organized by Cambridge. WAEC was founded in 1952. When did Buhari sit for WAEC?

I watched a video of Omoyele Sowore saying he has investigated Buhari certificate and that he wrote Cambridge but they said they can't release information to him except to the person that sat for the exam. I believe that and not the stupid letter posted by that clown, Reno.

1 Like

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Bimpe29: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2018
Buhari has fooled us as if we are not educated and naïve.
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by jamace(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
BUHARI FAILS INTEGRITY TEST . . .

By Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

If I were Buhari, I would just don't border contesting the next election because I will be embarrassed based on his fake WAEC result.

* First there was no Class 6 in 1962.

* Secondly, woodwork and health science were not offered in 1962.

* Thirdly, he couldn't have made A3 in History.

* Fourthly, this is an SSCE result sheet and not a British Cambridge result sheet.

* Fifthly, Ministry of Education, Katsina State is not an examination body and cannot issue exam result.

* Cambridge had asked Buhari to apply for a copy of his result sheet if any. Why has Buhari refused to apply for a copy? There is none.

* Sixth, Muhamed and Muhammad are not the same person.

Therefore, even if INEC awards him all the votes of 2019, he still stand disqualified because he forged his certificate. The world is watching and also taking notes.

Nigerians should speak up now or shut up in international fora.

I think Buhari should surrender himself for trial just as Fayose did. Forgery is corruption. Lying under oath is perjury. He has no right to speak about fighting corruption when he is wearing the corruption agbada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Iyajison: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin
Omeokachie:
Buhari would be like...
Burutai, open fire on anybody with access to internet. grin
cheesy
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by jamace(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Verdict On Buhari Certificate Saga:

I think Buhari should surrender himself for trial just as Fayose did. Forgery is corruption. Lying under oath is perjury. He has no right to speak about fighting corruption when he is wearing the corruption agbada.

....By Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by adanny01(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
ugotuf:
Please circulate THIS : until 1964, WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL WAS NOT AWARDING CERTIFICATES. IN 1963 WAEC CONDUCTED CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMS AND THE QUESTION PAPERS BORE THE CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY LOGO. WAEC SHOULD COME CLEAN AND TELL THE COUNTRY THE TRUTH. AND BY THE WAY NOBODY WAS ASKED TO SUBMIT PASSPORT PHOTOS.

WAEC was created in 1952. Cambridge had been conducting WASC for WAEC including 1961.

The certificate is actually called WASC - West African School Certificate. The issuer or the awarding institution is WAEC but the exam was set and conducted by Cambridge. Its like the affiliate degrees some universities offer.

Get your facts right.

You will not be wrong to say Cambridge taught WAEC the business of conducting such an examination.
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by adanny01(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
ajl:
A lot of stupid Nigerians here. What concern Ghana WAEC with school certificate exam organized by Cambridge. WAEC was founded in 1952. When did Buhari sit for WAEC?

I watched a video of Omoyele Sowore saying he has investigated Buhari certificate and that he wrote Cambridge but they said they can't release information to him except to the person that sat for the exam. I believe that and not the stupid letter posted by that clown, Reno.

This matter shows how Nigerians subscribe to columny, propaganda, regionalism, Ethnicity and Religious sentiments.

I blame Buhari for keeping mum on some important national issues but on this one, i totally understand if he doesnot respond to any more of this issue.

This matter is beyond our intellectual capacities as diverse Nigerians. Initially, I would question the thought process of some people on these issues but when i see people i respect intellectually and in every other aspect of life engaging in such thoughtless arguments, i now understand what worries them.

For example, ordinarily a Muslim-Muslim ticket does not go against any of out fundamental principles but when in Kaduna El rufai dared to, it raises questions especially for him being known for his religious fanatism and disregard for common sense. Elrufai is a true drowning man but common sense still eludes him despite his claims of intellectually prowess. It may be a right step in the right direction but a right step in the wrong time. Geographically he did right and has recognized a marginalized area to pick his deputy but he picked an unacceptable candidate for geopolitical area to accept.
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by gogodaye(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death / Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos) / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.