Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Is The Most Bizzare Thing Your Guest Has Done In Your Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Bizzare Thing Your Guest Has Done In Your Home (841 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Bizzare Thing Your Guest Has Done In Your Home by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hello nairalanders,hope you are having a lovely weekend
As family or as a single bachelor or spinster,,we have all accommodated some family members or friends or loved ones as guests into our homes at one point.some of these experiences have been good while some have been pretty bad.I could remember growing up,we accommodated one of our cousins from my mum's side for the holidays.she was asked to cook beans which she left on the stove till the water dried up and the stove caught fire.we could not escape as the only way of escape was the kitchen.it was our neighbour's sons that really saved us that night,we would have been roasted in the house.
Now my question is
What is the most bizzare or awkward thing you have experienced accommodating guests in your home
Share your experience living with a guest in your home

Re: What Is The Most Bizzare Thing Your Guest Has Done In Your Home by Holumhidey(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
am just commenting incase it hits front page
Re: What Is The Most Bizzare Thing Your Guest Has Done In Your Home by Skyken99(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
When I was searching for accommodation @Aba with my coursemate,.

We hired An agent (a lady) who came with her friend.. And it happened that they were from that location.

Na so we entered one compound, we met the landlady frying plantain. .
These women(agents) started eating plantain o, we de dey bargain with the landlady, they were busy eating the plantain to an extent they told I and my coursemate to come join them. ..

Nawa o..

They ate more than half of the plantain. .. I was busy shaking my head...

When we were leaving, one of the agent took with her some plantain..

The landlady at this point reacted...

Bia.. This woman after eating, u have the guts to take some home, u did not even bother to know if my children will eat sef nawa o!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Bizzare Thing Your Guest Has Done In Your Home by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
She changed her pant and forgot the old one in the guest toilet.

Another one kept on farting endlessly.

The last girl forgot to drop my boxer she wore in my house when she visited.
Re: What Is The Most Bizzare Thing Your Guest Has Done In Your Home by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
My friend left her cumcumber in my fridge for weeks ...forgot it was there . Not that she uses it but she a swings both ways .

Ex girlfriend used to place her cup of coffee on my PS4 .

My brother once left bread in my freezer not too long ago.

My friend swallowed my kids once and tried to kiss me immediately after .

The list is endless .

Back in University took a girl and her pal to a party ...she brought a strange dude with her . We all ended up in my room she slept in the middle of us while her pal slept on the bed . Lights off ...tried to reach for her she shifted to the other guy .

Later on I heard a zip open and the sounds of hands rubbing over jeans . She then moved closer to me again . I was like wtf .. cheesy make up your mind .

Good times ...damn where did the years go ?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Bizzare Thing Your Guest Has Done In Your Home by LadySarah: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
Two of the last rooms shared one toilet/bathroom,which my help uses.
The guest came on a Sunday afternoon,meanwhile in the morning I had just dropped his soap and tissue.
My guest later left by past 6am on monday

To my amazement on monday morning, my boy came and told me his saop and tissue has finished ,I didn't understand until he told me the guest packed them when she was going shocked shocked

Haaa,nawaoo!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Bizzare Thing Your Guest Has Done In Your Home by Katier00(f): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Asking me to sleep on the floor while she sleeps on the bed, in my house?

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anybody Recommend A Drug That Will Make Me Confident, Strong And Happ / Household Items At Giveaway Prices - Jan 2019 / Dear Parents!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.