Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing (49210 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Imredeemed(f): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
My own story πŸ˜‚

He left and said he was traveling to the east, I was so worried because it was already late and why was he going to the east unprepared..

In the evening around 7pm I started calling him he refused to pick and later after some minutes he called back and said he was at ijebuode going to east😩 haaaa ijebuode kee now now.

Omo I waited till 8pm I didn’t see my husband, I became so uncomfortable, not until I opened the wardrobe to change my cloth hold and behold I saw my husband hiding inside the wardrobe 🀣🀣🀣🀣 but first one security in my estate said he was playing table tennis at the estate park since afternoon… I didn’t know oga sne@k from the backyard and pack himself inside wardrobe for me to be worried because he knew I won’t be comfortable alone 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I don’t know if I should laugh or what.. but the way odogwu fold himself eheee 🀣🀣 omo I screamed JESUSSS!!!

642 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
I like how you people are playful and not one party forming Joe Biden on top of another ( I just indirectly shaded a nairalander with this post, it'll be hard for him to recognize this subtle shade). Don't ever stop playing, it keeps you both going.

243 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Absuchat(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Better wall gecko never fall for en head inside wardrobe before.... Make en just dey play.

It was here on nairaland that we read how a couple that filed for divorce came to court on matching outfits grin
Inukwa akuko grin

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Imredeemed(f): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Thank you πŸ˜€β˜ΊοΈ
IconicR:
I like how you people are playful and not one party forming Joe Biden on top of another ( I just indirectly shaded a nairalander with this post, it'll be hard for him to recognize this subtle shade). Don't ever stop playing, it keeps you both going.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Imredeemed(f): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Absuchat:
Better wall gecko never fall for en head inside wardrobe before.... Make en just dey play
be nice at least πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Absuchat(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
Imredeemed:
be nice at least πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Truth na... When wall gecko wey don turn ancestor land for en head, na run e go take come back from that East wey en dey travel go

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by brain54(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
IconicR:
Na that zombie guy…?

Anyways, nice story from OP.

The playfulness of Oga got me laughing.

I hope you hugged him after finding him in there? That act alone is enough to forgive any unforgivables.

Dude is funny I swear!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by CJStarz: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nne,your house dey neat if not,one big cockroach for don fly land on him,d shout wey im go shout as e dey try kill d cockroach go expose him for where he dey hide🀣🀣
Anyways, I presume yours is a young marriage. Keep the fun going but hey,no dey too vex or form for oga because one day,e fit travel to 'EAST' true true.....dat EAST fit be for another woman's hands o
God bless your marriage.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by gebest: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
You thank God say your husband name is not FEMI.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Imredeemed(f): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
CJStarz:
Nne, your house dey neat if not, one big cockroach for don fly land on him,d shout wey im go shout as e dey try kill d cockroach go expose him for where he dey hide🀣🀣
Anyways, I presume yours is a young marriage. Keep the fun going but hey, no dey too vex or form for oga because one day,e fit travel to 'EAST' true true.....dat EAST fit be for another woman's hands o
God bless your marriage.
Amen, 2 years now. Thank you, sir, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Imredeemed(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
gebest:
You thank God say your husband's name is not FEMI.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is not acceptable

4 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Akinowon123(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
I am not married yet but this is what I can doπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by EriMma1: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
This is what happens when you love your man and are free with him.

I love guys that are playful. Not some overly serious husbands.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Rach310(f): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lol very funny.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Imredeemed(f): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
EriMma1:
This is what happens when you love your man and are free with him.

I live guys that are playful. Not some overly serious husbands.

Ndi thou shall not smileπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by EriMma1: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
Imredeemed:
Ndi thou shall not smileπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahahahaha..🀣🀣🀣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by JeffreyJunior: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
After reading this sweet story now, a man somewhere will feel motivated to go and spice up his marriage only to be poured hot water inside the wardrobe.

Know your spouse oo and their limit when it comes to pranks and jokes. grin

156 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by weblord1900: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by fyzaila: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
This only happens when you marry your friend. Very important

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
Some of us don't have hubbys yet, but I'm here for the comments..😊😊😊

7 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by brain54(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Some of us don't have hubbys yet, but I'm here for the comments..😊😊😊
You can share with your bf’s experience…

2 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
You said I must stop looking for trouble, so I'm trying to behave.. grin grin grin
brain54:

You can share with your bf’s experience…
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by brain54(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Samantha124:
You said I must stop looking for trouble, so I'm trying to behave.. grin grin grin
Common Sam…

I always enjoy your stories/experiences.

You can never be tamed!

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
The op sounds like a Christian fanatic and I'm sure she doesn't want any boyfriend and girlfriend stories.

She specifically asked for funny things done by husbands.

Anyways, it's now my bed time and I gotta go..πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
brain54:

Common Sam…

I always enjoy your stories/experiences.

You can never be tamed!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by hasyak(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
This young couple are having a serious fight to the extent the wife was packing her things that she's leaving and neighbours where there trying to plead with them to calm down, and both insisting it's over.

While the wife was busy bringing her things out of the house, insulting themselves anytime she passes by, at a stage while she was passing in front of him, he now said "see her natsh" she turn and said "you like am" he then nodded, na so everyone bursted out lol and fighting finish...

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by CCIA: 5:31am On Jul 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Isn't this discrimination?

What about some of us who are not yet mothers and fathers? undecided undecided undecided

Let me make you one😎

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by SporaD8: 5:55am On Jul 18, 2023
Before the quarrel, She's been asking me for cash to settle something.
On the D-day, she has the temerity to ask for the money without apologies! I told I can only afford half of what she asked.
The sharp look of disappointment on her face could cut through bread but I no send, "Madam, should I bring the money or wait until I can balance it!"(I don't need to interpret what that means.)
"Bring it like that." I thrust the money into her waiting palm and bone face.
She counted it...(while I quietly sat, looking at the ceiling smiling) ...complete!
She rush me with hug and affectionately mopped my face with kisses!

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Imredeemed(f): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
After reading this sweet story now, a man somewhere will feel motivated to go and spice up his marriage only to be poured hot water inside the wardrobe.

Know your spouse oo and their limit when it comes to pranks and jokes. grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Imredeemed(f): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Isn't this discrimination?

What about some of us who are not yet mothers and fathers? undecided undecidedundecided
You're welcome to join us, sister πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Imredeemed(f): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2023
πŸ˜‚ different couples, different patterns. One piece of advice, when you see couples quarreling please ignore them as long as it has not resulted to physical violence.it might be their love language, most times is what put them in the mood. I mean COUPLES πŸ˜‚
hasyak:
This young couple is having a serious fight to the extent the wife was packing her things that she's leaving, and neighbors were there trying to plead with them to calm down, and both insisting it's over.

While the wife was busy bringing her things out of the house, insulting themselves anytime she passes by, at a stage while she was passing in front of him, he now said said "See her natsh" she turn and said "you like am" he then nodded, na so everyone bursted out lol and fighting finish...

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? / To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.