Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,382 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

First Award Nomination For Peter Okoye Since The Psquare Duo Breakup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Award Nomination For Peter Okoye Since The Psquare Duo Breakup (549 Views)

TRENDUPP AFRICA: Ikorodu Bois Win Their First Award For Their Ingenuity (Photo) / Naira Marley Bags First Award At Soundcity Award / Meet The Three Wives Of The Psquare Dynasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Award Nomination For Peter Okoye Since The Psquare Duo Breakup by oluwafemme129(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
The ‘Ebeano’ singer has been nominated in the ‘best male artist’ and ‘best international male artist’ categories for IARA 2018.

The nods will be the first for Mr. P since his split from Psquare — the duo made up of himself and his twin brother, Paul.
Mr P took to his social media page to thank his fans. He wrote:

2 nominations: INTERNATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT RECOGNITION AWARDS. Shout out to my Loyal Fans This one is for you My first ever award nomination. Not one but two! It can only get better and better. @iara_awards I’m truly honoured and congrats to other nominees y’all are incredible . 1 Luv #NeverBeAfraidToStartOverAgain#MoreFocused #EnjoyingEveryPartOfIt

Mr. P was nominated in the ‘best international male artist’ category along side Davido, Diamond Platnumz, Cassper Nyovest, Medikal, Black Coffee, La Fouine, and Mohammed Abass.

In the ‘best male artist’ category, Mr P will be going against Micheal Dappah, Davido, George Ezra, Ihab Amir, Bread Boi, Louis Tomilson, and Sheku Kanneh-Mason for the award.

The award ceremony is scheduled to hold on September 22 at Hilton Hotel in London.

At the 2017 edition of the award, Nse Ikpe-Etim won the best international actress for her role in Tess and Adekunle Kosoko, popularly known as Adekunle Gold, took home the best African artist award.

Re: First Award Nomination For Peter Okoye Since The Psquare Duo Breakup by Holumhidey(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
BAYELSA TALENT RECOGNITION AWARDS category - best upcoming artiste
Re: First Award Nomination For Peter Okoye Since The Psquare Duo Breakup by Shakushaku1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Since when

(1) (Reply)

I Started Acting Because Of Incessant University Strikes – Ireti Doyle / I'm A Better Actor Than Femi Adebayo Despite Sharing BON Award - Yemi Solade / I Worked Harder Than Teni Peruzzi Cries Out After Losing Soundcity MVP ‘best New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.