Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Cardi B And Offset Have Broken Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B And Offset Have Broken Up (616 Views)

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) / Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? / Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B And Offset Have Broken Up by Quickjobs(m): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2018
Cardi B took to Instagram page moments back to say that she and Offset have broken up. She said in the video;

“So everybody been bugging me and everything. And you know, I been trying to work things out with my baby father for a hot minute now. We’re really good friends and you know we’re really good business partners…

He’s always somebody that I run to, to talk to and we got a lot of love for each other but things just haven’t been working out between us for a long time,” Cardi says in the video. “It’s nobodies fault it’s just like I guess we grew out of love. But, we’re not together any more.

It might take time to get a divorce. I’m always going to have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father.”

Watch video Here

See Offset reaction to the breakup below;

Source: https://lailasnews.com/cardi-b-and-offset-have-broken-up/

Lalasticlala

Re: Cardi B And Offset Have Broken Up by Quickjobs(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2018
Fynestboi, MissyB3, Mynd44
Re: Cardi B And Offset Have Broken Up by neolboy(m): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Na wa ooo

Lasting relationship is not meant for all these celebrities
Re: Cardi B And Offset Have Broken Up by Newznow: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Cardi B And Offset Have Broken Up by Newznow: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2018
I tire for celebrity relationships
Re: Cardi B And Offset Have Broken Up by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2018
That was so quick wtf

(1) (Reply)

I Was Still Paying Tithes Even While Preaching Against It—Daddy Freeze Confesses / Adekunle Gold Shares A Weird T.b Photo / Rihanna Goes Braless In Silver Dress For New Year’s Eve Celebrations In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.