Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

(breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures (9827 Views)

See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
chiagozien:
If you are a biafran email me,if you are not dont.
I'm not sir. I'm Yoruba from Kogi State
Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by chiagozien(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
ajon1:
I'm not sir. I'm Yoruba from Kogi State
ok
Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Bridget95(f): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
Buhari will rule this Country till 2023. Whoever doesn't like it, should go hang himself.
we are not in an animal farm in Nigeria but a democratic setting.

Let Nigerians decide who will rule them.

No to rigging and political godfather.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Almaiga: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bridget95:
we are not in an animal farm in Nigeria but a democratic setting.

Let Nigerians decide who will rule them.

No to rigging and political godfather.

Nigerian's will decide and the result will do you like magic.

Sai Baba.

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
They removed his ears and took it for treatment when he had ear problem.

4 Likes

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Jeel: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Let's keep watching sha

2 Likes

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by zeromeridian: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
Tell Buhari to remove his hat by tomorrow: Nnmadi Kanu
Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by fuckboys: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Happening now, afonja ipob exists cheesy

Some of these afonjas love iPods but don't have the balls to support publicly, they can only hid under their beds with their phones and support

See adeniyi below

4 Likes

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by kio052001(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
chiagozien:
ok
sir I am and I really need financial assistance
Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by unite4real: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
wow!! Good job by ipob. Knew they had the intelligence.

Now how do we get jibrin out of Aso Rock before January 2019?

Is Aso Rock in your country Biafra?
Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Gandollar(f): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
rusher14:
Now to get pictures of his brockos.

Nonsense.
No you don't want to see buhari's brockos! Someone whose face looks like Halloween and now you want to torment Nigerians further by exposing his Lifeless preek? shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Hoobss: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Can someone send me a link to listen to radio Biafra?
Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by fuckboys: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hoobss:
search for radio biafra in Facebook and join the group, you'll be getting notifications whenever Nnamdi Kanu goes life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by fuckboys: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Almaiga:

Nigerian's will decide and the result will do you like magic.

Sai Baba.
but an afonja doesn't agree with you in the comments below

4 Likes

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by gidgiddy: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hoobss:

If you are still asking this question at the stage then you shouldn't be listening to Radio Biafra

1 Like

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Almaiga: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
fuckboys:
but an afonja doesn't agree with you in the comments below

Another trash.
Buhari will win the next election, prepare to kiiiii yaself. cool

1 Like

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by shukuokukobambi: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
unite4real:

Is Aso Rock in your country Biafra?

E no consign you!! angry

1 Like

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by kolaaderin: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
zurich1010:
Afonjas are already here blaming IPOB even with facts shown in pic. What is wrong with these yoruba Muslims, wetin? Are you people ok? Don't you have eyes? Jesus!
what facts are you talking about. So when you see photomarketing you cant recognise one. Ipob are caused I swear.

1 Like

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Friend01(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
zurich1010:
Afonjas are already here blaming IPOB even with facts shown in pic. What is wrong with these yoruba Muslims, wetin? Are you people ok? Don't you have eyes? Jesus!

No doubt Ibos are highly intelligent when it comes to business and some scientific knowledge when compared to other tribes in this country, but truthfully I think they are the most dull when it comes to perception with regards to public engagement.
They are really.
They seek for alliance with other tribes but end up blowing Everything up in everyone's face becaue of their selfish and self centred nature.

It is on record that the first person to stage a coup in this country was an Ibo Col.Kaduna Nzegwu who was the arrow head that assassinated Gen. Murtala Mohammed ;and generations later this hideous character has not change from most easterners.

To the topic, do you think anybody with a good reasoning faculty will take that hogwash posted up there as any fact.
It was just one of those job gone awry.

You guys should try something else.
As you can all see this won't sell at all.

1 Like

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
keryj:
Can IPOB rest already.

Stop making this Buhari so important.

We all have agreed to send him back to daura doesn't mean we are in support of IPOB
you and who
Bleep off
ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by keryj(f): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
bamidelee:

you and who
Bleep off
ooooooo

Can you bleep in angry

Who cares about who you support.

Lost undecided
Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
keryj:

Can you bleep in angry
Who cares about who you support.
Lost undecided
common sense can't be bought with money I wud have buy some for you hoe don't mention me again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
chiagozien:
surely nigeria will fall because it was build on sand not rock.
see dis poverty striken pig
no one would give any keke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by PFRB: 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Friend01:

No doubt Ibos are highly intelligent when it comes to business and some scientific knowledge when compared to other tribes in this country, but truthfully I think they are the most dull when it comes to perception with regards to public engagement.
They are really.
They seek for alliance with other tribes but end up blowing Everything up in everyone's face becaue of their selfish and self centred nature.

It is on record that the first person to stage a coup in this country was an Ibo Col.Kaduna Nzegwu who was the arrow head that assassinated Gen. Murtala Mohammed ;and generations later this hideous character has not change from most easterners.

To the topic, do you think anybody with a good reasoning faculty will take that hogwash posted up there as any fact.
It was just one of those job gone awry.

You guys should try something else.
As you can all see this won't sell at all.

Nzeogwu had died many years before Murtala became head of state.

6 Likes

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by fastjett: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
These two pictures are not the same. THE EAR, THE NOSE, THE MOUTH AND THE EYE. THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR. THOSE TWO PERSONALITIES ARE NOT THE SAME WHICH ONE IS THE REAL BUHARI PLEASE BECOS I NEVER KNEW HIM AND NEVER EVEN INTERESTED IN KNOWING HIM RIGHT FROM TIME

1 Like

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
wow!! Good job by ipob. Knew they had the intelligence.

Now how do we get jibrin out of Aso Rock before January 2019?

I can't trust what u really stand for again.

Same u nearly deceived me. On kaduna issue, so I wonder if u really meant ur comment here.
Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by adadike(f): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Be it Jubrin, sudrin or Bhudrin, whoever it is that is occupying Aso Rock is a very wicked being and must go back to whichever enclave he emanated from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Friend01(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
PFRB:

Nzeogwu had died many years before Murtala became head of state.
mistake!
Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by TheZooHasFalln: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Indiaindia:
IT SEEMS THAT THESE IPOB DOGS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEIR FATHER. CAUSED CHILDREN FROM THE EAST
Foolish terrorist, they don't have respect for exposing deceit and evil?
Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by deomelo: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by Heffalump(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Even though IPOB is not making sense on this Jubril vs Buhari stuff, I like the heat and trauma they are dishing out to Mr. Dullard smiley
Re: (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures by uchennamani(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
zurich1010:
You are very stupid to believe this lie?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Bans Ministers From Phone Calls During Meetings With GEJ / PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities / Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.