Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos (45679 Views)

Man Collapses And Dies While Purchasing Fuel In Oyo / Benin Hospital Withholds Corpse Of 12-Year-Old Over ₦400,000 Hospital Bill / Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Omg!village people finally succeed on this mission, Okay......
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by GIFTD: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Eberechi24:
eeya, he could not save himself
RIP doctor.
..we'll definately need ourselves when we're not strong because we're still humans..ur post actually showed ur level of understanding of life and existence. Thanks
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by Eberechi24(f): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
chilisauce:

Sister you could have just typed only RIP and we would assume you are wise and smart. Now we know how empty headed you are.
Now you know, move on pls
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
That's what we face in this country, too much load and stress on this profession...
Now we'd be talking brain drain
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by billbonesmd(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
You mustn't say something you dumbwit
Pray for the dead or STFU
Jaqenhghar:

Bullshit Niggeria is a dream killer to everyone. Saying doctors suffer the most is just dumb. Name one profession in that shithole that has it easy. Ill wait.
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by hemlock0(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
sammyuche:
Next time when you see doctors going on strike and some other professions in the medical field come online to rubbish their image or demand same pay.. Let stories like this come to mind. The medical profession is the most stressful and abused profession in Nigeria. Nigeria is a dream killer for medical doctors
shut up... My uncle got his limbs chopped of while working for a multinational oil company, my dad's cousin (a major) was killed in the swampy waters of Rivers State likewise many soldiers that have given their live to save your stinking, smelly ass of a doctor; how much are they being paid? Have you ever heard of military going on strike despite the flower being given to them to use against the boko boys. Egbon no vex me dis evening o..

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by sammyuche(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
yemiosinbajo:

Mtcheew, I knew someone would spit this rubbish. Always finding a way to relate it to pay. When people in other professions slump and die, you try to remind people to always check their health, but when it is doctors, you relate it to pay. Smh. So, doctors are the only ones who slump and die in Nigeria abi? Or the medical profession is more stressful than the military, yet doctors are paid more than soldiers. You are seriously sick, you better check your health before you also slump and die.

Nah I won't slump and die bro. Never.. You should go check you health too just in case you the one heading to that direction

1 Like

Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
hemlock0:
shut up... My uncle got his limbs chopped of while working for a multinational oil company, my dad's cousin (a major) was killed in the swampy waters of Rivers State likewise many soldiers that have given their live to save your stinking, smelly ass of a doctor; how much are they being paid? Have you ever heard of military going on strike despite the flower being given to them to use against the boko boys. Egbon no vex me dis evening o..
Correct!! Don't mind all these doctors they always feel that every other profession is easy or inferior to them. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by Eberechi24(f): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
GIFTD:
..we'll definately need ourselves when we're not strong because we're still humans..ur post actually showed ur level of understanding of life and existence. Thanks
Actually, I meant no harm or trying to mock the dead.

my comment in other hand means we give people what we lack. I dare not mock the dead. thanks
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
tundeayo2020:
Says who? abeg nothing beats good health, if you see rich sick people they'll gladly exchange all there fortune for good health without thinking twice.

I am speaking from personal experience.
Money ain't it, it's all about your health which in turn guarantees your happiness in life, not money.
Money na just added bonus, not the Koko.
sickness knows no class.

And the good health just comes on its own, without money to by the good health Re-enforcer e.g. Weekly or Monthly checkup, good food, healthy environment, proper gym, etc.?

Please educate me on good health without money cause i can tell from the beginning of the world, the poor have experience death more than the rich.
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
sammyuche:

Nah I won't slump and die bro. Never.. You should go check you health too just in case you the one heading to that direction
So you know what will kill you, now tell me.
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by pembisco(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
hemlock0:
Don't mind him please. Some of us hyping the medical profession cannot last one week in the Nigerian Defense Academy.
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by MrEgghead(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
His wife happens to be one of my lecturers, Good night Doc.
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by cornel9297: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
sammyuche:
Next time when you see doctors going on strike and some other professions in the medical field come online to rubbish their image or demand same pay.. Let stories like this come to mind. The medical profession is the most stressful and abused profession in Nigeria. Nigeria is a dream killer for medical doctors
says who ? it seems you don't know what niggas go through on a daily basis just to make a living.
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by IMASTEX: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
sammyuche:
Nigeria is a dream killer in all aspects. In fact you dare not dream. Just shout APC or PDP. Complain, struggle, exist as a human without really living.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by negbike(f): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mikepenny5:
Was it stress or his village people
Grow up.
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by Laird(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
It's hurtful when instead of expressing condolences or just keeping quiet,some people are doing an Ego or Career Measuring Contest.
Please.kindly respect the Soul of the guy and his family. And ask the government for better welfare and less stressful duty for health care workers
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
RIP, safety first. 9ja sucks but prays it gets better.
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
hope he is born again.
because he is facing judgement
either to heaven or hell

1 Like

Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
billbonesmd:
You mustn't say something you dumbwit
Pray for the dead or STFU
Fúck you and the dead and I hope you join the dead pretty soon. Thats the only prayer I have for you you miserable maggot.
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by Geesaintagape: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
RIP my late colleague
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
tstx:
Stress is a silent killer

Work-Related Stress Can Kill You, Study Finds
Am telling you.
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by SonofHim: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Tribute to Dr Egigba

Noble, dedicated to duty
You gave your best to the service of humanity
You urged us to do the same
You were a perfect gentleman
Calm, calculated and always on point

You were an archive of knowledge
Knowledge which you shared with everyone
I am a benefactor

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by tit(f): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
obi4eze:
Maybe myocardial infarction

karma nooni
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by SonofHim: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
You were the epitome of what God intended humanity to be like

Our eyes are still wet
Our hearts are still bleeding
It's so hard to say goodbye Chief

Rest in the bosom of the Lord
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by Godmademan(m): 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
sammyuche:
The battle is not only for doctors' welfare but for the future of their spouses and children. It will be totally unfair to serve humanity with so much dexterity and have your family wallow in poverty in your absence.

Dr. Egigba was a reservoir of knowledge...always willing to teach, always paid a listening ear. A very simple man with great aura.

The atmosphere at the hospital on friday said it all. So much gloom. It showed how much impact he had.

RIP SIR.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by SonofHim: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
tit:

karma nooni

If you knew him you wouldn't write this. Enough said.
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by SonofHim: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by SonofHim: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Godmademan:
The battle is not only for doctors' welfare but for the future of their spouses and children. It will be totally unfair to serve humanity with so much dexterity and have your family wallow in poverty in your absence.

Dr. Egigba was a reservoir of knowledge...always willing to teach, always paid a listening ear. A very simple man with great aura.

The atmosphere at the hospital on friday said it all. So much gloom. It showed how much impact he had.

RIP SIR.....

Exactly! Sacrificial, humble, he did not joke with the welfare of his patients. He was dedicated. Even during his leave he was always around giving one input or the other. Ah! Death why
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by yomi007k(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
innocential3032:
day b4 yesterday, it was in kogi . Hmmmm

Very true. At least that one survived
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by vincixpresso: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
tstx:
Stress is a silent killer

Work-Related Stress Can Kill You, Study Finds
Stress wetin? If you know the kind of juju dem Dy do for petty petty businesses, not to talk of a teaching hospital. Fear Edo state, dem no b our mate
Re: Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos by uzogold4love: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
kama has found you.. una wey dey play with people life..sleep well bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Treat Root Cause Of Weak Organ,Watery Sperm, Low Sperm Count & Quick Release. / 25 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos, Total Of 217 Cases / Akwa Ibom Barber Dies From Poison After Vomiting Blood (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.