Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri (41140 Views)

See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by martineverest(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
PDP and propaganda
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Yankee101: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
When we make gari we don't care about quality control.

Sand. Stones. Insects. Inconsistency. That's why if you add value to your products you can command a premium
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by mildflame: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Holumhidey:
please what is garri?
av never heard of it

never have seen such useless question my entire life
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by maasoap(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Even their potential "incoming" president and his think-tanks went to Dubai to discuss grassroots politics
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by obaataaokpaewu: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
that Oshodi Tunde is a stupid man #ForgiveMyFrench
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Lankybaby(f): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Samostical:
This is what happened in my NYSC CAMP IN ANAMBRA. YOU wont believe IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJIZA7U2aCs
who cares...biko, stop disturbing us with your camp activities
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by goat22: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Celebgistz1:

It’s the name of my goat grin
Yes he is correct.
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by icogb: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Nigerians are funny sha, try produce am here whether them go buy am
I hv seen dis type of thing in Nigeria for more dan 2 Yeats now nd tis by a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by kozmicity: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
I'm still trying o remember the name of the movie... I watched it this Year
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by BlcoChina2018: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
We Nigerians are naturally accommodating and friendly.

See how they do business with ease in Nigeria...but the same cannot be said about them with Nigerians doing business in Ghana angry

Bunch of ingrates angry
nonsense! Are You telling me there are no nigerian businesses in Ghana? You Nigerians are the damn ingrates! Such crap! You Nigerians are not only ingrates, you are also the most hypocritical people on this earth! Where were you when your own government imposed a ban on the import of certain goods from ecowas countries, even with ecowas protocols and all the crap?

I am sure it is not relevant as long as it is Nigeria doing it,huh? Such crap! Is anyone forcing you Nigerians to buy the garri from Ghana? Such hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by heryur(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Holumhidey:
please what is garri?
av never heard of it
keep deceiving yourself even Nigeria billionaire know what garri is,the food that has been delivering mass from starvation.

In same doctor voice: indomie se ta to ko de to ti garri
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by VictorRomanov: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
We Nigerians are naturally accommodating and friendly.

See how they do business with ease in Nigeria...but the same cannot be said about them with Nigerians doing business in Ghana angry

Bunch of ingrates angry

Accommodating fire! Nigerians have very terrible inferiority complex. Any outside is good. Anything from Nigeria is bad.

You hear of Cameroun peppper, Ghana "dettol" (antiseptic), and now Ghana garri.

That's why 70% of the bleaching creams imported to Africa are sold to Nigerians; because we are not even comfortable in our own skins.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Sagay212: 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
stupi.d and senseless lies. where are the Nigerians scrambling for the nonsense ghana garri. all these cursed bloggers carrying useless fake news about .
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
HajimeSaito:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-queue-to-buy-ghana-garri-at-lagos-trade-fair/

Mr Oshodi Tunde is ignorant many Nigerians are into this already
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2018
I stayed in Ghana...I know that product, it's sold commonly in melcom supermarkets. Believe me e no rich naija garri in anyway. E be like flour , to fucking refined ..even ordinary garri in Ghana no fit beat naija ijebu garri

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2018
Accommodating fire! Nigerians have very terrible inferiority complex. Any outside is good. Anything from Nigeria is bad.
This is because the government isn't encouraging local production. Outright ban of certain products would help us.

You hear of Cameroun peppper, Ghana "dettol" (antiseptic), and now Ghana garri.
It is called innovation. Many Nigerians are not innovative that is why foreign products are sold here. Similar thing happens in those countries. There are areas we are better off than them. Mind you the above products have been adulterated. Cameroon pepper for example non dey pepper like before. Aside this, their food and drug regulatory commission and Standard organisation are strict compare to ours. The last I heard of nafdac was during late Dora Akunyili's era.
That's why 70% of the bleaching creams imported to Africa are sold to Nigerians; because we are not even comfortable in our own skins.
[quote]
As inferiority complex, many of our local products are good. Many business men and women want quick gain at all cost. This so called bleaching can be produced here in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Modarun(m): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2018
Nigerians are the most shameless bunch in the world. So Ghana garri is now bettervthan our Ijebu or Benin Garri? Few years ago Dbanj brought something similar, but we disnt rush it. what is wrong with us?
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Awoleesu(m): 1:22am On Nov 04, 2018
Holumhidey:
please what is garri?
av never heard of it
You must live in Mars!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by dasparrow: 1:51am On Nov 04, 2018
asuustrike1:

This is because the government isn't encouraging local production. Outright ban of certain products would help us.

It is called innovation. Many Nigerians are not innovative that is why foreign products are sold here. Similar thing happens in those countries. There are areas we are better off than them. Mind you the above products have been adulterated. Cameroon pepper for example non dey pepper like before. Aside this, their food and drug regulatory commission and Standard organisation are strict compare to ours. The last I heard of nafdac was during late Dora Akunyili's era.

Its not that Nigerians are not innovative. Give them steady power/electricity supply and see if Nigerians won't excel. When Nigerians move abroad legally to sane climes, they excel. Nigeria just does not have a very conducive business environment. That's all.
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Bridget95(f): 1:56am On Nov 04, 2018
It is funny how Nigerians run after Ghanaian products like it is made in USA.
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Toblesh(m): 1:57am On Nov 04, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Stop posting wat is not intrested upandan
grin
BIXYBABE:
Stop posting wat is not intrested upandan

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:28am On Nov 04, 2018
Anduku:
The garri dey cure Aids

You get Aids?
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Mariangeles(f): 5:08am On Nov 04, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
nonsense! Are You telling me there are no nigerian businesses in Ghana? You Nigerians are the damn ingrates! Such crap! You Nigerians are not only ingrates, you are also the most hypocritical people on this earth! Where were you when your own government imposed a ban on the import of certain goods from ecowas countries, even with ecowas protocols and all the crap?

I am sure it is not relevant as long as it is Nigeria doing it,huh? Such crap! Is anyone forcing you Nigerians to buy the garri from Ghana? Such hypocrites!
You guys are a bunch of leeches that's all !
You always want to tag along in everything that we do in the name of ECOWAS *rolls eyes*

Nigerians this and Nigerians that, and yet y'all are still up in our spaces ...can y'all just let us breathe ??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by egopersonified(f): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2018
It was probably the cheapest item at the fair, and people just needed to take home something as a souvenir for visiting the fair. Same way people bought just a canned drink when shop rite opened in Warri. Nothing innovative here.
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by immaculate1234(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2018
many Nigerians are foolish
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by achimsemrys(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2018
okay
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Platony(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2018
We once had smtin lyk dis,...white yellor red sachet I guess, I use to buy it regularly. It was 50bucks den,..I so loved it becos it was ijebu garri. Al of a sudden d thing begin scarce.

undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by BlcoChina2018: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2018
Oh just sharaaaap, ediooot! Who has time for a smelly, dustbin shithole, where nothing works? Bunch of losers!

Clearly, you talk without sense. Do you know the number of times Ghana/Ghanaians get featured on this nonsenses you call nairaland, sh1tland or whatever maggotic name you give it? Hahahahahah�
Simply, who gives a fvck about a certified sh1thole? �����

Mariangeles:
You guys are a bunch of leeches that's all !
You always want to tag along in everything that we do in the name of ECOWAS *rolls eyes*

Nigerians this and Nigerians that, and yet y'all are still up in our spaces ...can y'all just let us breathe ??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by BlcoChina2018: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2018
You clearly seem to suffer from undiluted inferiority complex. Tell me, what is special about an item made in the USA? I reckon for you Nigerians, anything made in the USA is special, anything made in Africa is crap,huh? What a shame. Now I can understand why your country is in the dustbin�

Bridget95:
It is funny how Nigerians run after Ghanaian products like it is made in USA.

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Mariangeles(f): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
Nigeria is a great country filled with talented hardworking people .
I just love your country so much I'm obsessed with her . kiss
I wish I was born a Nigerian embarassed

Right...??
Don't worry...maybe in your next life
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Just30: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
Oh just sharaaaap, ediooot! Who has time for a smelly, dustbin shithole, where nothing works? Bunch of losers!

Clearly, you talk without sense. Do you know the number of times Ghana/Ghanaians get featured on this nonsenses you call nairaland, sh1tland or whatever maggotic name you give it? Hahahahahah�
Simply, who gives a fvck about a certified sh1thole? �����

grin grin
they just keep bringing us into their every conversation
to keep this page running.

We are not the cause of Nigeria's problems
Leave us out of your conversations

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by BlcoChina2018: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2018
God forbid! The word Nigerian is a curse, take it from me! �

Mariangeles:
Right...??
Don't worry...maybe in your next life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cow About To Be Slaughtered Falls Through House Roof In SA Township (PIX/VID) / Two Pythons in one day. Breakfast and Lunch Loading. / Antelope Bush Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.