Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri (41420 Views)

Brazilians Queue Up For HOURS To Buy Nigerian Food In Rio De Janeiro / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by BlcoChina2018: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2018
Don’t mind the ediooots! They are not even happy we have created opportunities for some of their banks to make money in Ghana. If I hear fi, they will hear from me. I am on transit and my flight is not due for a few more hours. So I have time today! Such arrant nonsense!

Just30:
grin grin
they just keep bringing us into their every conversation
to keep this page running.

We are not the cause of Nigeria's problems
Leave us out of your conversations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Mariangeles(f): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
God forbid! The word Nigerian is a curse, take it from me! �

Oh shut up and calm your black ass nerves !
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by sooklevah(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2018
but me i can't see any queue anywhere....
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by correctguy101(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
This your name, looks like "Risky Bob" befor he went mad...
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Strangebuttrue(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2018
correctguy101:

This your name, looks like "Risky Bob" befor he went mad...
I don't know him
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Tadelly18: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2018
This is the right move investment without stress and worry... Just helping you out kl everyday to keep smiling to bank.
Just click once and your level Don high

https://salary4life.biz/ref/Tijay18
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by imagrg(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
For direct soaking or for eba?
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
dasparrow:

Its not that Nigerians are not innovative. Give them steady power/electricity supply and see if Nigerians won't excel. When Nigerians move abroad legally to sane climes, they excel. Nigeria just does not have a very conducive business environment. That's all.
Many Nigerians are not innovative. Every country has it's challenge but it doesn't stop them from excelling

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wow, nice one, it reminds of those days, that i will put garri, sugar, groundnut inside nylon mix with milk and will take to school.
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Holumhidey(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Awoleesu:
You must live in Mars!
just came back from the states
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by brojoshua: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Because we are very corrupt and a lot of our gari used to have sand. And we can import everything and not exporting much or not having much to export except only corruption
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Promise47(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
I beg where dem day sell am I one by
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by BlcoChina2018: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Listen to this pathetic muderfvcker! You are a damn fvcking senseless magg0t! See what consistently inhaling generator fumes is doing to the fragile brain of this goat! grin

Mariangeles:
Oh shut up and calm your black ass nerves !
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Mariangeles(f): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
Listen to me,I'm a pathetic muderfvcker! I'm a damn fvcking senseless magg0t! See what consistently inhaling generator fumes is doing to my fragile brain of a goat! grin

See what you're doing to yourself ...?? undecided
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Awoleesu(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2018
Holumhidey:

just came back from the states

Which "states"? Gari is a world wide essential commodity for all Nigerians, nay, Africans! Even in far away Moscow, I did eat gari....
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by BlcoChina2018: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Don’t fvck up with me, or I can make your life very, very miserable cool ask your kinsmen who tried in the past grin ask them about me grin Petrodolla grin don’t start what you can’t finish,huh? angry
grin
Mariangeles:
See what you're doing to yourself ...?? undecided
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by okotorigba(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2018
This product has been proudly produced in Nigeria and Nigerians are buying it. I m ake bold to say that Boateng copied from Erisco Foods Limited in their pioneering effort of producing 3in1 Garri Mix. I urge Nigerians to patronise made in Nigeria products. The Nagiko brand of 3in1 Garri Mix sells for N50.00 and it comes in two different packs.
Blakjewelry:
Nigerians are funny sha, try produce am here whether them go buy am

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Mariangeles(f): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
I'm fvcked up ! My life very, very miserable cool ask your kinsmen, they know about me grin ask them about me grin Petrodolla grin please I need help ,will you help me huh? angry
grin
Since you put it this way...I'll see what I can do to help OK ??
But first, you have to calm your nerves and breathe in and out ....thaaaaaaat's it...let it aaaaalllll out ! kiss
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by okotorigba(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2018
You need to check this original Ijebu garri, proudly produced in Nigeria by Erisco Foods Limited. No sand at all.
brojoshua:
Because we are very corrupt and a lot of our gari used to have sand. And we can import everything and not exporting much or not having much to export except only corruption

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by BlcoChina2018: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hahahahaha you are just a complete waste of time. I thought you were of those hardened, battle ready shitnigerians grin Go in peace. Your sins are forgiven, just this once,huh? Fuckeduppedness grin

Mariangeles:
Since you put it this way...I'll see what I can do to help OK ??
But first, you have to calm your nerves and breathe in and out ....thaaaaaaat's it...let it aaaaalllll out ! kiss
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by okotorigba(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nigerians are very innovative people. This Nagiko 3in1 Garri Mix was first produced globally by Erisco Foods Limited. The first in the whole world and the ghanaians copied the innovation.
asuustrike1:

Many Nigerians are not innovative. Every country has it's challenge but it doesn't stop them from excelling

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by okotorigba(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
This is the very first Garri Mix to be produced in the whole world by Erisco Foods Limited. Proudly made in Nigeria
HajimeSaito:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-queue-to-buy-ghana-garri-at-lagos-trade-fair/

Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by correctguy101(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
I don't know him
Dont mind me o. Wanted to type meme but auto correct na oversabi.
I was commenting on the meme
Re: Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
okotorigba:
Nigerians are very innovative people. This Nagiko 3in1 Garri Mix was first produced globally by Erisco Foods Limited. The first in the whole world and the ghanaians copied the innovation.
I see! Why the rush for Ghana garri even when it copied from Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 States & FCT May Face Food Crisis In 2018 (List Of The States) / 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria / My Egusi Soup With Scent Leaves Recipe..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.