Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Urgent Call To Help Mrs Amina Fahm - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Urgent Call To Help Mrs Amina Fahm (1084 Views)

Donations Towards Assisting 6 Children Mrs. Aminat O. Fahm Left Behind / Tunisia's Amina Quits Femen, Citing Islamophobia / Press Release: Hijab Ban, Mrs Oladunjoye Lied To The World!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Urgent Call To Help Mrs Amina Fahm by ayinba1(f): 5:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Hello to you Nairaland Muslims and Guests,

I have copied this from the health page. May Allah reward you as you do your part to help a fellow muslimah, Amin
The time has come again to rally round and support someone in desperate need to save their life.

In December 2013, Amina Fahm is a 38 year mother of six Children ranging form 11,10,8,5,4 and 1 year old was diagnosed with stage Three Colorectal Cancer after the birth of her last Child.

Amina has already overcome several huge hurdles with God's grace and strength, having undergone colostomy surgery and several hospital stays requiring blood transfusion. She has lost weight significant amount of weight from 64kg to 39kg.The doctors has observed that her condition will not work respond well with chemo,surgery and radiation because her rectal cancer is attached to her bone.Currently she looks like a an aneroxic patient and is weak,needing blood transfusion every 2 months and unable to eat required food intake to gain weight .

Amina is considering taking up alternative treatment in Germany OR Mexico which will cost her 6000 Euros per week for two months to recover fully. She had raised 3000 Euros and will require more financial commitment for proper medical treatment
We are using this medium to call on well meaning individuals, institutions and corporate bodies to help save this mother's life.

To donate towards saving Aminat's life, kindly pay into the following accounts:

Bank: GTBank

Account Name: Oyewale S. Oyetunji

Account Number: 0026812459

PayPal
ayinba@yahoo.com

God bless you as you donate and no amount is too small to contribute.

Thank you.

This is the link to the original post
https://www.nairaland.com/2066860/urgent-appeal-donate-towards-saving

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Call To Help Mrs Amina Fahm by maclatunji: 6:22am On Dec 30, 2014
People should try and contribute towards saving this lady's life.

If you have money donate, if you have contacts please inform them, if you are popular, please use that popularity to help this sister, if you can organise, help us with your skills.

At the very least, say a prayer for her.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Call To Help Mrs Amina Fahm by Jarus(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
DONATIONS RECEIVED TO DATE

BADRU S.N - 5K
ADISA I.A - 10K

TOTAL - 15K
Re: Urgent Call To Help Mrs Amina Fahm by ayinba1(f): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Salam alaykum warahmatullah wa barakat. I posted a message for the muslims under the health thread. Na God save me todaysmiley. So here goes

Dear brothers and sisters in Islam, this is one of our sisters and her sister is on NL with us. She needs help and you may know one or two people who can help cover the whole expenses. Cocodiva, a muslim NLDER has visited and confirmed the state she is in. I have reviewed the medical records and there is no doubt what the diagnosis is. She is too weak to get chemo and radiation. Even an ayah of yet quran is better than this silence. She is one of ours; please let us all arise and be muslims. It is not easy to come out and ask for help but we are each other's keeper.
I am confident that among us here, Allah will raise the solution. It's His promise.

Thank you to all donors, May Allah reward you in multiple folds here and in the hereafter.
Time Is 12.56pm USA EST.

PayPal deposit
Anonymous 6 USD

Your pocket will be wonderfully replenished. AMIN
Re: Urgent Call To Help Mrs Amina Fahm by ayinba1(f): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Inna Lillahi wa Ina ilaihi rajiun.
We have been informed that the sister, age 38, died in her sleep today at 3pm. May Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her Aljannah firdaus. Amin.

If you wanted to give, you can still do so. It will help the six children left behind.
May Allah strengthen her family and be with them and with us all. AMIN

https://www.nairaland.com/2069772/donations-towards-assisting-6-children
Re: Urgent Call To Help Mrs Amina Fahm by ayinba1(f): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
The call is still on. NL muslims in diaspora and at home. This is an opportunity to do a good deed for Allah's sake. My Allah bless you as you donate to this cause, Amin

Bank: GTBank

Account Name: Oyewale S. Oyetunji

Account Number: 0026812459

PayPal
ayinba@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Call To Help Mrs Amina Fahm by maclatunji: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2015

(1)

Should A Muslim Brush Their Teeth While Fasting ? / Only One God In Islam.am Confused / Al-maathuurat By Imaam Shaheed Hassan Al-baanah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.