Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari (45228 Views)

A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 4:02am On Nov 04, 2018
post=72662128:

LOOK AT THEM!!!
Haters of good news concerning their country.

Na only bad news dey sweet dem belle, (bad news like 200 people dead, 99 people bombed, 12 pregnant women collapsed!.....that is when they shout the president is not doing anything!)

Una go sleep with confirm headache tonight as you all wet your pillows with tears from wailing!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Children of hate, take am............!

Imagine one of the wailers asking why Buhari's name should be mentioned with God together?

These people never cease to amaze me, they think that God only belongs to one religion alone.

They don't think Buhari has a hand in bountiful farm harvest in Nigeria but they believe he created BH and orchestrated the crisis between farmers and herdmen?

Nawa o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 4:04am On Nov 04, 2018
Guapismo:
Why is he now thanking Buhari like he helped him till the land or water the farm.

See what hate is turning you into? You can't think anymore...you must do something fast before your condition escalates.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:05am On Nov 04, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Imagine one of the wailers asking why Buhari's name should be mentioned with God together?

These people never cease to amaze me, they think that God only belongs to one religion alone.

They don't think Buhari has a hand in bountiful farm harvest in Nigeria but they believe he created BH and orchestrated the crisis between farmers and herdmen?

Nawa o.

It is really surprising bro.
The more you want to keep ignoring their dumb posts you see everytime, the more they keep posting more rubbish.
It's so appaling!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by seguno2: 4:29am On Nov 04, 2018
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 04, 2018
NightKing02:
When you have an uneducated farmer as president that is what you get
Buhari said you should drop your certificate and go into subsistence farming which foool still believe subsistence farming to be the solution to a 21st century economic problem?
With mechanised farming, 5 people can produce far more than 500 poverty stricken subsistent farmers
IN MY AREA MANY WENT INTO FARMING. CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS AND THE ANIMALS THEY REAR HAVE BEEN RELENTLESS IN DESTROYING THE FARMS, IN SOME CASES THEY COME AT NIGHT AND HARVEST THE SWEAT OF THE FARMERS.
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by biggie73(m): 4:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Guapismo:
Why is he now thanking Buhari like he helped him till the land or water the farm.
...how that take concern you?
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by ikorodureporta: 4:54am On Nov 04, 2018
Something wey we no dey think abt here. How much u go gain there wey paint rubber of garri is now N230
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 04, 2018
Guapismo:

It is people like you who fail even a simple open-book examination because you won't know even if you see the answer in front of you. You can find the answer to your question in the second sentence.
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 04, 2018
farouk2much:
Heartless famer

how is he heartless ? how can u be stupid and foolish at the same time ? coz I don't understand u. maybe he was part of npower agricultural program. the same thing here with my sis , she now has over 3 acres of farming land with this npower project, she has already harvested beans , garri and still have melon on it..
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by adecz: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2018
Some Nigerians & Buharists are just a
bunch of dumb zombies. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Anything they do, they will say, "thanks
to Buhari" or "Baba is working".

Were we no planting & harvesting cassava
or rice before he came to power?

If person wife give birth to twins or
triplets, they will say, 'Sai baba', as if they
were impotent before he came.

Meanwhile, Baba's policies have made
farming, feeding &maintaining a family
very difficult.
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided

Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by rusher14: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2018
BedLam:
I can tell your financial status. You are one of those poor ones who think every rich man is corrupt, feeding from the poor, or doing something bad to make money.
I know you and you've been marked.

Shut up.

What business were you doing before that is suffering today?
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by MrAJQ(m): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2018
post=72662128:

LOOK AT THEM!!!

Na only bad news dey sweet dem belle, (bad news like 200 people dead, 99 people bombed, 12 pregnant women collapsed!.....that is when they shout the president is not doing anything!)

Una go sleep with confirm headache tonight as you all wet your pillows with tears from wailing!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Children of hate, oya take am............!

My chest
Hahahahaha
See as he gathered all of them and give them upper cut.

If the farmer had curse Buhari for lack of good yield from his farm they would have hail him and support his claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2018
MrAJQ:

My chest
Hahahahaha
See as he gathered all of them and give them upper cut.

If the farmer had curse Buhari for lack of good yield from his farm they would have hail him and support his claim.

Lol wink, you get am my brother.
Those guys are pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by Raskasal(m): 7:56am On Nov 04, 2018
MistadeRegal:
Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
Genesis:3:23. Now how is that Buhari's clarion call?
angry

How many people read Bible talk less of knowing that verse? I know you feel something good about the man's accolades for Buhari. May be you can attribute it to Jonathan then
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by Raskasal(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2018
Thank you my brother. I wonder why people will react negatively to something good and positively to something bad. It is certain they belong to the bad gangs

post=72662128:

LOOK AT THEM!!!

Na only bad news dey sweet dem belle, (bad news like 200 people dead, 99 people bombed, 12 pregnant women collapsed, my cassava stopped growing!.....that is when they start shouting that the president is not doing anything!)

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2018
Raskasal:
Thank you my brother. I wonder why people will react negatively to something good and positively to something bad. It is certain they belong to the bad gangs

You have said it all bro.
Negativity in life make some people happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2018
post=72662128:

LOOK AT THEM!!!

Na only bad news dey sweet dem belle, (bad news like 200 people dead, 99 people bombed, 12 pregnant women collapsed, my cassava stopped growing!.....that is when they start shouting that the president is not doing anything!)

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

fake news
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by billyG(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2018
That is a good one but cassava price is all time low.
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by letsfarmnigeria: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2018
youths and everyone can learn farming from the comfort of their home simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com and see pics and videos ask questions and get answers

Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by CeceNene(f): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2018
uba1991:
most of u crying left and right saying there is no money were no doing genuine business before.some of u use to depend on corrupt money to fund their business but now that pmb stop all dos corrupt leakages u guys started crying. because of pdp micheline left nigeria to Ghana,because of pdp nigerian airways disappear, because of pdp arewa textile is dead, and so many others

Well said. Las Las, they'll be fine!
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2018
post=72662128:

LOOK AT THEM!!!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

So if your sister, gives birth to a baby..... You will thank God for Buhari.....ykut freedom starts when you are articulated.....am not against any good news concerning their government of Nigeria but don't tag Buhari with what nature does for you,.. God will do what makes him God.... Buhari should do his own SD the president ...if you are still confused... Then you lack proper sense
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by Giftedhands123: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2018
rusher14:
He listened, he believed and he acted.
These words you wrote here were part of the sermon in my church today. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by rusher14: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2018
Giftedhands123:

These words you wrote here were part of the sermon in my church today. smiley

Maybe your pastor is on Nairaland.

I just hope his moniker isn't GenBloodyKiller.
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by towyeenbell2: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2018
farouk2much:
Heartless famer
.. mtcheew...ode
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by Smartvic1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
What if fulani herds men came and killed you while harvesting?
Zombies think! It won't hurt, think!!
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by xjiggy: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
NightKing02:
When you have an uneducated farmer as president that is what you get
Buhari said you should drop your certificate and go into subsistence farming which foool still believe subsistence farming to be the solution to a 21st century economic problem?
With mechanised farming, 5 people can produce far more than 500 poverty stricken subsistent farmers
stop being negative. These so called subsistence farmers are providing jobs for others and at the same time making money for themselves. Instead of waiting for non existent jobs, it's sensible to create a means of generating income for urself
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
I have cassava for sale. Marketing it is my problem
Re: A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari by Mario01boss(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave tubers for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid / I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) / What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.