Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread (8269 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by youngcizza(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
pls the hot 6x pro support glo 4g band??
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by michealdeco: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Can the notch be turned off?
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by chinnyonwu(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Man i bought this phone about 3 weeks ago and ive been crying ever since. Apart from the fine design (notch) and the speaker this phone is pure bullhsittttt.

I came from infinix hot4 pro so let me state that

The camera is worse than hot4pro esp the front camera. It takes in too much light and alters the true color of the pic u are taking.

The battery didnt meet my expectation. Hot4pro acts waaaay better. Imagine sleeping with data off at 95% and waking up to 87%? Terrible.

Ive been having issues with calls dropping. Most times when i pick a call or make one, i talk for less than 10 secs and it disconnects. I initially thought it was network but it has persisted.

The browsing is slow. Sometimes i have to toggle the data connection to get it to work.

The fingerprint is a tenth of a second slower in pickin and unlocking. I usually pick calls with the fingerprint sensor on my hot4pro,when i try it with this one, i have to try it over and over before the call picks.. If it does.

I dont know why but once u open the gallery the phone increases the brightness to the highest. Its very disturbing at nights when the lights are off.

Dont buy that phone. I repeat. Do not buy this poo. I dont mind selling it right now at 40k.

These are very little faults someone who isnt observant might not even notice but i noticed all.

Im just hoping an update comes soon and helps me out of this situation

(UPDATE) : Last night i got 2 system updates from infinix which fixed the most annoying problem of dropped calls. At least uptil now no call has dropped.
Secondly at least the phone doesn't vibrate when you unlock it via fingerprint. That shtt was annoying as fukk
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by youngcizza(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
chinnyonwu:
Man i bought this phone about 3 weeks ago and ive been crying ever since. Apart from the fine design (notch) and the speaker this phone is pure bullhsittttt.

The camera is worse than hot4pro esp the front camera. It takes in too much light and alters the true color of the pic u are taking.

The battery didnt meet my expectation. Hot4pro acts waaaay better. Imagine sleeping with data off at 95% and waking up to 87%? Terrible.

Ive been having issues with calls dropping. Most times when i pick a call or make one, i talk for less than 10 secs and it disconnects. I initially thought it was network but it has persisted.

The browsing is slow. Sometimes i have to toggle the data connection to get it to work.

The fingerprint is a tenth of a second slower in pickin and unlocking. I usually pick calls with the fingerprint sensor on my hot4pro,when i try it with this one, i have to try it over and over before the call picks.. If it does.

I dont know why but once u open the gallery the phone increases the brightness to the highest. Its very disturbing at nights when the lights are off.

Dont buy that phone. I repeat. Do not buy this poo. I dont mind selling it right now at 40k.

These are very little faults someone who isnt observant might not even notice but i noticed all.

you ain't the only one bro...
the biggest mistake i ever made was buying this phone
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by 100naira(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
chinnyonwu:

Typical of infinix, your phone will be idle yet the battery will be dropping rapidly, I'm done with infinix
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by chinnyonwu(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
youngcizza:

you ain't the only one bro...
the biggest mistake i ever made was buying this phone
Really? So its not just my own device. Are u experiencing every single thing i stated?
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by youngcizza(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
chinnyonwu:

Really? So its not just my own device. Are u experiencing every single thing i stated?
every single thing nd more
just want to sell off the device
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by playces: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
I wish say I read all these before I buy the fone..nah so the call dey cut. I will have to call back. Gallery light is also disturbing...chai..I was Jx particular after the size of the screen and battery...sold my Nokia 6 fine (with broken screen). I have changed the screen before and I dont want to spend 16k to change it again..infinix..*sobs quietly* my wife go laff me tire..she insists infinix nah scam
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Gbengaslc: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2019
chinnyonwu:

thanks for the review. Whats the best alternative phone to hot4 pro in terms camera, battery and 4G. Am using hot 4 pro now and i really enjoyed the phone. But am thinking of changing it.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by chinnyonwu(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gbengaslc:
thanks for the review. Whats the best alternative phone to hot4 pro in terms camera, battery and 4G. Am using hot 4 pro now and i really enjoyed the phone. But am thinking of changing it.
Dont know bro. Can only speak for the nonsense i bought
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by michealdeco: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Gbengaslc:
none except you can check the note and zero series

But in the hot series, none of them
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
PLS is it the 3gb or 2gb ram with all this wahala....
Pls am ab6ut to get d 3gb ram
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by SUGARSON(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
PLEASE WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH ITS SOLD AT EMEKA OFFOR PLAZA ONITSHA?
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by flyingdagger(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2019
SUGARSON:
PLEASE WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH ITS SOLD AT EMEKA OFFOR PLAZA ONITSHA?
you can compare price on jumia
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by excel127(m): 1:55am On Feb 22, 2019
Very good phone with good battery. Plays pes well... Just the annoying gallery brightness.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Odunsco01(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
chinnyonwu:

(UPDATE) : Last night i got 2 system updates from infinix which fixed the most annoying problem of dropped calls. At least uptil now no call has dropped.
Secondly at least the phone doesn't vibrate when you unlock it via fingerprint. That shtt was annoying as fukk
i want to get one next week
are you saying I shouldn't go for it ?
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by chinnyonwu(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Odunsco01:
i want to get one next week
are you saying I shouldn't go for it ?
I would say DONT.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Odunsco01(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
chinnyonwu:
I would say DONT.
why? tell me your reasons sir thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Telvin7(m): 2:39am On Mar 03, 2019
chinnyonwu:

my hot 6 is bae ......no lagging for almost 7 months now wink but the speaker is not loud as B4..... NVM.... everything else is cool......and I dey play heavy games inside....
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by chinnyonwu(m): 4:05am On Mar 03, 2019
Telvin7:
my hot 6 is bae ......no lagging for almost 7 months now wink but the speaker is not loud as B4..... NVM.... everything else is cool......and I dey play heavy games inside....
This is hot 6x bro. Not just 6
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by chinnyonwu(m): 4:06am On Mar 03, 2019
Odunsco01:
why?
tell me your reasons sir
thanks
I should tell u my reasons? Are you a serious human being? So all the reasons i gave that made you quote me initially are not okay for u? angry
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Odunsco01(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2019
chinnyonwu:

I should tell u my reasons? Are you a serious human being? So all the reasons i gave that made you quote me initially are not okay for u? angry
oh... Sorry
I'll revert
thanks Bro
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by michealdeco: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
chinnyonwu:

lol

Some people are annoying af
I was very pissed off when I saw him still asking your for reasons
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by chinnyonwu(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
michealdeco:
lol

Some people are annoying af
I was very pissed off when I saw him still asking your for reasons
My brother various character of human beings dey this earth grin
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by arabmoney14: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
I bought a hot 6x from someone some weeks ago but realized that the phone does not auto rotate and I also can't tilt while playing games
Is there anyone who experienced this

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Improves Night Browsing Plan For Pulse Users. / Instagram To Make Locked Out, Hacked Account Recovery Easier / Nokia 3310 Specs & Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.